Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

No. I think 2 x TSL-2000 will give better coverage for a 2' x 8' space than a TSL-3000.

That depends on the size and shape of the area to be covered.
Totally agree, use more small lights to make the light more balance. :)

Totally agree, use more small lights to make the light more balance. :)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Might be why I own 5 Mars lights now!
LoL
2- SP250's
1- SP150
2- TS600's

...it's an addiction. LoL

I would hope for 6x6!... in flower.
:thumb:

We can dream right!? LoL
We cannot deprive everyone of their right to dream! lol What if dreams come true!:Rasta:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Might be why I own 5 Mars lights now!
LoL
2- SP250's
1- SP150
2- TS600's

...it's an addiction. LoL
Thank you very much for your recognition of Mars Hydro, we will develop better products for all Mars customers:thanks:

so many beautiful buds!:drool:Thanks for your frequent updates

This is my first indoor grow, after researching and reading reviews I choose to start with mars hydro, the price was great and I plan to purchase two 3000w in the near future as they would be a better fit for my 4x8 mars hydro tent. I started these plants first week of January and they are loving the light, three Cinderella 99 and one Headband are the strains.
Screenshot_20200212-045333_Gallery.jpg
Looks great, looking forward to amazing buds in the nearly future:green_heart:

so many beautiful buds!:drool:Thanks for your frequent updates
Love giving them just hope y’all don’t get tired of my daily updates lol just wen u have a nice diamond u have to show it to the world lol

Love giving them just hope y’all don’t get tired of my daily updates lol just wen u have a nice diamond u have to show it to the world lol
I wish you updated every day, lol. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ur wish is my command!

Under the ts-3000. Happy Valentine’s Day to all at mars hydro.

Ur wish is my command!

Under the ts-3000. Happy Valentine’s Day to all at mars hydro.
:circle-of-love:you too, hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day

Today's tips:surf:

For larger areas should I go with a single large panel or multiple medium to small lights?

Using multiple lights allows you to better distribute the intense light in more areas of the grow space instead of having all of the higher intensity light concentrated in only one area while the outer edges never receive intense light.:)

Today's Topic:

Recommended Growing Conditions

The rate of photosynthesis and transpiration are directly affected by temperature, humidity and airflow.

The perfect temperature and humidity for your plants are found between 75°-85°F and 50% - 70% humidity, with plenty of airflow to replenish CO2. PH is 6-6.5. You may add more calcium and magnesium than normally needed.

Due to the virus, some of our orders that need to be shipped from the Chinese factory cannot be sent out at present because the courier companies are not at work. Please wait patiently, we are also waiting for the notice from the government before we can return to work

It seems the Canadian Border Services Agency are holding shipments coming to Canada from China. Parts I ordered through e-Bay have been held since the 6th of February in Mississauga ON.

Back
Top Bottom