Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I think these autos like the FC4800....growing right along over the last week!

20220321_205338~2.jpg

20220323_224047.jpg

Good news, our website (www.mars-hydro.com) is now accessible to visit and purchase.
We offer a 10% discount for the first 10 orders, use the discount code "MHing" to place an order, first come first served!
Apologize again for the inconvenience caused, cheers up!

Code: MHing
Web: www.mars-hydro.com
marshydro (2).jpg

I was indifferent in my early years about Mars Hydro. All my buddies had there blurple lights, you know what I’m talking about, green, expensive, but hey they gave you cool stickers right? Well I’m a different breed and basically boycotted them for years bc they flooded the market with them. Fast forward to about a year ago when the fc4800 and 6500 debut. After asking dozens of growers who use commercial grade lighting that is top dollar as you know, I have discovered that MarsHydro makes and amazing bar style led light that essentially can’t be touched when it comes to price and overall “production” for lack of a better word. So in conclusion, yes it sûcks what’s happening over there trust me I’m a disabled veteran Marine that has lost so many close friends bc of mindless wars that our government dabbles in simply bc of greed if you ask me. Want to boycott something my friend? Boycott the American government for killing innocent men and women. Boycott the companies that are manufacturing weapons and artillery and shipping them to Russia. Don’t boycott a company that has built a solid reputation in commercial and residential homes all across the world. The way I see it brother, every country needs a good grow light, wondering why? Well if everyone had a grow light and was able to grow this amazing medicine then maybe there would be no conflict. Maybe a oatmeal crème pie shortage but that’s about it. I value your opinion my friend, I really do and I mean no disrespect towards you and your opinion on this serious matter. Please don’t take offense. Boycotting this company will only hurt this forum and it’s amazing members.:high-five:
:love::love::love::thanks:

Hay, it's been like 3 months, did you finally get the light :rofl:

@Mars Hydro how do i change the lcd display on the fans.
From farenheit to celcius?

Holding down the up and down changes it but it reverts back
I found these for you. Hope it helps Skunk

Screenshot_20220325-113023_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20220325-113140_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Good morning. Are you guys afraid of the dentist? How I wish cannabis would ease the pain of my tooth extraction.:eek:
SP3000 (1).jpg
Yup I’m with ya

Our Biggest Monster-FC8000 :theband:

Top-Notch LED Diodes:
FC8000 mounts 2968 pcs Samsung LM301B diodes. Make use of more than twice as many LEDs as comparable lights to drive the grow lights with a low current to stay away from overdrive. Quality guaranteed and high efficiency up to 2.9 μmol/j.

Professional Spectra For Plant Production: Enhanced blue and red light as a specific spectral combination, boosting plant growth while improving the year-round yield and product quality.

Consistent PAR Distribution and Uniform PPFD Output: Multi-light bar style and dense layout of light diodes enable FC8000 LED grow light to have PPFD values in the range of 1000-1500 μmol/m²/s throughout the effective coverage area, the optimal range for cultivation with added CO2.

Daisy-chain Dimming Function: The dimming function is available for 0-100% variable brightness, adapts to different plant growth stages. Max 30 lights can be daisy-chained together and be controlled by one master light.

Commercial LED Grow Light: Wave-shaped heat sink increases the heat dissipation area to achieve superior cooling. Detachable design, easier for installation and store.

Click and buy, you will have the same light: Mars Hydro FC 8000 Samsung LM301B Osram 800W CO2 Commercial LED Grow Light
1648636520508.jpeg

1648636584380.jpeg

I’m the same, I’ve been taking a look at the FC E 6500. Excellent light and very well priced. Actually debating on getting that over the 4800
Definitely enjoying the fce6500 in a 5x5 .

Still a bit weak around the edges but overall a great fixture to spread light throughout.

Fantastic lights to date MarsHydro , what could they come up with next.

Hello, this might be a dumb question. I want to mount my fc4800 driver outside the tent. Do I have to mount it on a flat horizontal surface like it’s mounted on the light or can I mount it vertically on the wall? I’m worried about heat distribution but I can add a small fan beside it if needed.

Thanks

As long as you mount it on wood or something, and not just the wall.
Fans are always cool. :rofl:
Yep, I said wall but it’ll actually be mounted on a control board I made up for the trolmaster modules. The driver is mounted to a metal plate which the dimmer knob is also mounted to. I am going to keep the driver and dimmer control on that plate and put the plate on the wall.

Yep, I said wall but it’ll actually be mounted on a control board I made up for the trolmaster modules. The driver is mounted to a metal plate which the dimmer knob is also mounted to. I am going to keep the driver and dimmer control on that plate and put the plate on the wall.
I want to mount the driver on the left side of the control board. Where the green circle is in the pic.

7131E5F6-DBEF-4C7F-8EB5-694DCEB72274.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom