Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I'm in need of a new tent soon. I'd like a tent that had velcro on both sides of the vent flap so when you open it theirs actually a way to hold it open. You could also make a mesh pocket on the inside then sell a twin fan for it so the pocket turns into a filtered intake.. I would buy that. 😁
Hi,Greenvein,Do you have any pictures of that tent?

From what products do you know about Mars Hydro? please share your favorite Mars Hydro products
the beautiful plants under TS1000 #Marshydro TS1000
1691242647861.png

Hi @Mars Hydro and friends!

I currently have 4 plants who were flipped to 12/12 11 days ago and are between 51-53 Days Old, Day 1 of Flower with preflowers showing as of this morning :slide:

They are housed using a MH 6 in smart inline fan system and are under the MH FC4800 sun.

These Durban Poison, G-13, Amnesia and NYC Diesel girls just absolutely love their MH products! Thanks for all you offer our grow community!

I currently have 4 plants who were flipped to 12/12 11 days ago and are between 51-53 Days Old, Day 1 of Flower with preflowers showing as of this morning :slide:

They are housed using a MH 6 in smart inline fan system and are under the MH FC4800 sun.

These Durban Poison, G-13, Amnesia and NYC Diesel girls just absolutely love their MH products! Thanks for all you offer our grow community!

Beautiful girls Krissi👌 I can see flowers! 💚 I bet there's some nice smells in there 🤤
I think that's the original light that I won in the give away but it was out of stock!
✌️

Beautiful girls Krissi👌 I can see flowers! 💚 I bet there's some nice smells in there 🤤
I think that's the original light that I won in the give away but it was out of stock!
✌️
Thanks so much brother GV! Love these smells, these are some of my most favorite strains and the Durban is a new scent for me and I'm loving it all! Oh man out of stock, oh no! This light is my #1 go to light, I absolutely adore it seedling through flower. :green_heart: :passitleft:

Despite TS series have advanced features, the TS series remains one of our most cost-effective light. Would you like to learn more about TS series,please click the following link:
TS Series LED Grow Lights | Mars Hydro
#marshydroTSW2000
1691115428496.png
I’m using the TS-600 and another light for my closet Golden Tiger. It’s doing a fine job. CL🍀. :morenutes::cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_3371.jpeg

IMG_3353.jpeg

@Krissi Carbone and @Mars Hydro, a winning combination! CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Stop making sense 🤣🤣
I'm in need of a new tent soon. I'd like a tent that had velcro on both sides of the vent flap so when you open it theirs actually a way to hold it open. You could also make a mesh pocket on the inside then sell a twin fan for it so the pocket turns into a filtered intake.. I would buy that. 😁

Hi,looks so beautiful :circle-of-love: :green_heart: :love:

Hey MH, this tent does not exist yet. You guys should be the first to manufacture it as it would be handy 😁
thank for your info, we will feedback to the related team:hug::love:

TS can be used just by plugging in the plug. The operation is very simple, and anyone, even a novice with zero experience can use it to get beautiful plant .
TS Series LED Grow Lights | Mars Hydro
the beautiful plant under TS3000.#marshydro
1691406767811.png

My Dear growers,

In the process of planting, what products do you need, but Mars Hydro has not have, you can tell us, we will produce more products to meet your needs during your planting.:thumb::circle-of-love:
Mars, if you guys jump on the SIP bandwagon it could probably make some money around here given it's popularity.
Perhaps one that's insert based like the GroB*cket ones and another that's wick based like the ACInf*nity ones.

Back
Top Bottom