Mars Hydro SP 3000: Just Released! SP 250 & TSL 2000 Comparison Grow

Please excuse the intrusion, as we help one of our valued Sponsors.

Sierra Natural Science has been a 420 Mag Sponsor for over a decade, and we finally talked them into getting active in the forums. Please show them around, subscribe and promote this thread and show them how much we truly appreciate them.

Meanwhile, if anyone has any pest or disease control questions for SNS, please let them know in their thread.

Has anyone used SNS before and can share your experience in the thread above? :thanks:

Day 64: This is the end until harvest now so its waiting time yet again. One final shot before the long wait.
20201110_113412.jpg

Next stop :FFT#10 Harvest.
be safe Growmies

Looking great!!
thank you Emilya. The megacrop addition helped them get through the huge demand for food and supported the los amazingly well. Next run is going to be layered for autos germinating with Los , then los coco( with charge and rock addition) then coco on top to get them settled hopefully 30L pots to fit them all in. lol. So glad I followed your los and then the megacrop , gave me a lot of confidence to try what I did. thanks fornbeing amazing. lol

Day 64: This is the end until harvest now so its waiting time yet again. One final shot before the long wait.
20201110_113412.jpg

Next stop :FFT#10 Harvest.
be safe Growmies
Nice work! Can you please DM me this photo without a label?

Looking good G Dawg!
Aha there you are. lol. thanks TraLa. been a busy few weeks in real land so limited use of 420 but i am stoked to have finally got them all out. 1st one is close to dry for harvesting now and has finished without too much weight loss.

Just a few pics of the 1st ready, dry and smokable nugs. (From the 1st inch of a budlet or two!) .
20201113_112258.jpg
20201113_112158.jpg
20201113_112008.jpg
20201113_111932.jpg

Another day or 2 and it should be ready for harvest and jarring . Slowly crisping nicely from the tips upwards steadily. A very smooth fruity smoke to her that certainly hits the mark. buzzed here. lol

20201113_112114.jpg

Day 75: All done and dusted with only 1 to trim for a total finish.
I finished trimming up the Amnesia and the FFT#10 this am and now have it jarred. I have to be honest and say I am pleasantly surprised that they are yielding so well .
I did dry and smoke at least an oz of the FFT#10 during the last week or so of the grow as dankruptcy hit and buying in would have killed me so close to harvest. lol
Trimming was not as tedious as expected but was time consuming due to the small sugar leaves needing removal. I had already taken the fan leaves pre hanging so at least they didn't need removing...
The FFT#10 finished really nicely with really tight and rock solid buds that crunch with a really gritty feel to it when grinding. The result is a really potent fruity/liquorice hit that is so familiar but can't quite suss what strain . rollnon the reveal as I would certainly grow them again. The effect is a nice steady building buzz that is very noticable but also easy to function on. I did notice myself "contemplating" a fair bit after smoking it which made the trimming a far longer process than expected!!!. lol

Yield :93.97g 1 plant

Amnesia Haze finished bang on the money for me. Nice , solid and chunky nuggets that are perfect to crumble for smoking. She is a fruity hit with a hint of lemon which is a new hint i didnt pick up early on. It will be interesting to see how she cures too now. She definitely hits as a good amnesia should and has already began to cause an issue. Mrs GG was in the middle of battle with our oldest teen and the bombs were flying , I had thebefull effect of the amnesia kick in to play. Sitting staring at a piece of string which had fell to the floor and looked remarkably like a penis complete with accompanying gonads. I had real problems keeping the stupid, childish , grin off my face as our teen stood in full defiance . Trying to not giggle ,reminded me of so many previous times with this issue and a good high. Overall her growth was brilliant from day 1. She responded brilliantly to the l.s.t and no doubt the long period vegging has attributed to her great yield too. I would recommend this strain in a heartbeat and will hopefully get some success from the sleepy beans in the next run !.
Amnesia Yield :184g (6.5oz)
not a bad result at all.

Only the FFT#9 to get trimmed and this will be a wrap.
be safe and well folks.

Sitting staring at a piece of string which had fell to the floor and looked remarkably like a penis complete with accompanying gonads. I had real problems keeping the stupid, childish , grin off my face
:laugh:

Nice haul! The smoke sounds good mate.

:laugh:

Nice haul! The smoke sounds good mate.
certainly does the trick dd. lol . Happy they came in at that weight , just need the last one to yield well and put me into "well worth the effort" category now. Looks a good size on the plant so hoping the trimming reduce them too much now. lol
always playing catch up now here though. Time thieves are in full service at the moment it seems. lol

Well done GG :) Amnesia Haze is a strain I would like to grow one day if I ever get caught up on the strains I already have and have yet to grow lol
one we all feel mate.lol. Still so many i see on here and elsewhere and think " i have to give that one a go" but get caught up in others.lol. way too much choice now. I am stoked at the Amnesia and yield from her. keeps the wolves from the door of Dankruptcy too. hoping the last one is close to her harvest yield for a worthwhile grow feeling.. Thank you for the positive comments

Day 79 : The End.
Thisnisbthebfinal posting from the girls with the results from the last lady FFT#9. Her buds finished so crunchy and nice that I couldn't resist hitting it while finishing up the trim. this added time to the whole affair with my daydreaming robbing time. lol Inam loving the fruity, lemon taste to it and it smokes so smoothly too.
This has been a great ending to a fuck up of a grow.!. I am glad to finish thisnone and move on now.lol
so here we are with the total for last lady and a tally on the grow
FFT# YIELD: 171g ( 6oz)
Inam more than happy with that result for this lady and she finishes up a grow saving yield of
FFT#9: 171.4g
FFT#10: 93.97g
Amnesia Haze: 184.67g
TOTAL YIELD: 450.04g (16oz)
With thebaddition of the dankruptcy debt of approx 2oz to add to this figure, i am a happy bunny.
I want to thank the community for sticking with this one.lol a dragged out affair finally reaching an end.
I hope to see you on my new auto run and hope you have enjoyed our journey here.
20201125_012355.jpg
20201125_012316.jpg
20201125_012251.jpg
20201125_012226.jpg
20201125_012154.jpg
20201125_012109.jpg
20201125_012026.jpg

Be safe and well.

Back
Top Bottom