Matt from Fl

MattThe3x3

420 Member
Hi I have been reading these threads religiously and figured it's time to introduce myself and to tell people about my plans.......for starters I am so new I have never even grown anything from seed.......i got some houseplants at home I've been working with to learn horticulture and basic plant biology......i need members to really help me out I have recently gotten items for a grow will list items I have now:
Screenshot_20190325-075928.png
]
Screenshot_20190325-080003.png

Do you guys see anything I am missing........i am still trying to make sure I have all the items to move forward with my grow.........the tent listed above is for my veg area.......i will be making my own diy flower grow room out of cardboard box......it will be approximately a 3x3 flowering canopy.......will the bestva 2000w cover a canopy this size? Again I got many questions but just trying to get everything situated before I begin.......please give me feedback!

Welcome MattThe3x3 to 420 magazine
The only thing I see missing is the seeds ? I have a link on my post helpful links for new members click on it and get that journal started!

Thanks @West Hippie i have not bought any seeds yet got 4 bagseed but haven't bought anything else yet.......i am planning on starting my grow in 3 weeks.......is this enough time to start a journal or should I wait till I get closer to germinating?
Plenty time you can get all your intro on your journal started !

What we like to see is the germination process, the veg , the pre-flower, flower , checking the terps , the harvest process and the cure . The smoke report! The buds for winning contest ! What did I miss PW ?

@Pennywise @West Hippie I am gonna start a journal today just trying to get everything together to be written down so I got everything covered so I can try to attract members to my journal......its my first time even talking on a forum so I'm excited and need very close support throughout my grow........super noob as you might call it........yall will be seeing a new journal start today.......please follow and help when I start germ.

Hi I have been reading these threads religiously and figured it's time to introduce myself and to tell people about my plans.......for starters I am so new I have never even grown anything from seed.......i got some houseplants at home I've been working with to learn horticulture and basic plant biology......i need members to really help me out I have recently gotten items for a grow will list items I have now:
Screenshot_20190325-075928.png
]
Screenshot_20190325-080003.png

Do you guys see anything I am missing........i am still trying to make sure I have all the items to move forward with my grow.........the tent listed above is for my veg area.......i will be making my own diy flower grow room out of cardboard box......it will be approximately a 3x3 flowering canopy.......will the bestva 2000w cover a canopy this size? Again I got many questions but just trying to get everything situated before I begin.......please give me feedback!
Welcome to :420:, biggest thing I can think of is not wanting a humidity dome to be vented, that kinda defeats the purpose and doesn’t allow humidity to build up if it can exchange its humidity with the outside air. I myself have never personally used a humidity dome but there’s plenty of people that swear by them. Just something to think about. Once you get your journal started up make sure to post a link to your signature to make it easier for others to find or see when you make posts. There’s a link in my signature to help you with this, good luck on your journey and feel free to throw any questions you may have up here

Welcome Matt, I always have a note book so I can remember who and what did I give the girls. With age comes memory loss! :hmmmm:

Hiya buddy welcome to 420.
The land where sharing is caring.
I'm not a soil grower but there's a lot of things missing or wrongly spent in your shopping list.
My advice is don't buy anything yet. Spend the next couple weeks studying before you spend cash on the wrong things. Look properly into led lighting and forget about the fancy gadgets.
Find a few guys that grow how you want to grow and copy what they do as best you can.
I'll most likely get a hard time for being so blunt mate but I'd much rather see you win than explain to you why it went wrong in 4 weeks time.

OMG you just got introduced to some MONSTER growers @MattThe3x3 ! There are so many other smart people here to help us as well, and it looks like you're on the right track equipment wise to be in a position to need their help soon!

My advice as a baby butt new grower still also...don't panic! It's kinda hard to kill these plants and most all of our newbie problems are rooted in emotion and inexperience instead of actual physical issues. Funny bends in leaves, isolated brown spot, leaf tear, etc. can be huge stress creators for us young growers but actually mean nothing to our grow. Be patient and don't overthink it!

The two things I've found that seem to be the biggest real problems us new growers run into is PH balance and watering techniques. If you learn anything here let it be let your plants dry out sufficiently between watering and keep an eye on your PH all the time! Seems like those things are what most new growers have problems with.

Cheers, luck to your grow and welcome!:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom