Meffa's Fall 2022 Organic Soil 5-Way Variety

Getting them to smile is hard! It seems like I'm the only one seeing how majestic they are when I take pics.
Yep, nothing beats the in-person view. I'm determined to figure this out and take some quality pics!

Today is Saturday 03-011-2023 || 77F 43%RH || 20 Days Since 12/12 || 112 Days in soil || 0 Days Since Watering
0 Days Since Top-dress w/GeoFlora Bloom & EWC

Well, I've been chomping at the bit waiting to try a full defoliation or schwazze (from what I've been reading) and last night I found myself at the tent with no real plan to do anything but look at the girls and decide my plan of attack, but the next thing I know I'm 3hrs into cutting off fan leaves. It was a bit of work but it felt good doing it, though my mind did start to wander afterwards wondering if I just effed everything up in one shot. We shall see and too late now so onward we go! I watered everyone today as a treat, well that and it'd been 6 days and they'd endured enough stress from getting stripped. 😯 I added Build-a-Bloom, fermented peach extract, coconut water, and recharge. I've been pH'ing my water the last few times and using citric acid to bring it down to the 6.2-6.4 range.

Here they are last week and today for comparison.
DSC_0146.JPG
IMG_7760.JPG
DSC_0145.JPG
IMG_7762.JPG

Today is Sunday 03-19-2023 || 77F 43%RH || 28 Days Since 12/12 || 120 Days in soil || 1 Days Since Watering
8 Days Since Top-dress w/GeoFlora Bloom & EWC

After last weeks shock & awe fan leaf removal session the ladies seem to have gotten over the stress of it all and the flowers are growing. I watered the six girls in the 4x8 last night and the happy couple in the 4x4 today w/build-a-bloom, silica, fermented peach extract and coconut water all pH'd to 6.4'ish.

Do-Si-Dos xDos & Bubba Kush
IMG_7764.JPG
IMG_7765.JPG

God Father x2 and OMG
IMG_7766.JPG

IMG_7767.JPG

Two Super OG's in the 4x4. They're starting to pick up some steam all of a sudden.
IMG_7768.JPG
IMG_7769.JPG
IMG_7770.JPG

Today is Thursday 03-23-2023 || 78F 43%RH || 32 Days Since 12/12 || 124 Days in soil || 5 Days Since Watering
12 Days Since Top-dress w/GeoFlora Bloom & EWC

I went down to say goodnight with no real intentions and ended up splaying OMG's colas a bit; they were too close to the light and I wanted to try this out and see how it goes. There were some open lanes that I bent them into and overall it really exposed more buds to the direct light. Like they say, we'll see how it goes!

IMG_7778.JPG
IMG_7779.JPG

Gotta keep them right Meffa! Nice work! Nice that it's getting better out I'm getting the bug to grow outdoors!
I didn't grow anything outside last year but plan to grow one plant this year, just not sure which yet. :cool:

Today is Friday 03-24-2023 || 77F 43%RH || 33 Days Since 12/12 || 125 Days in soil || 0 Days Since Watering
13 Days Since Top-dress w/GeoFlora Bloom & EWC

I was eager for the lights to come on so I could see how the OMG lady was doing after I bent most of her over to reduce height and allow more light to hit the good stuff. So far so good, though it's only been one day. I haven't been this anywhere near as aggressive in my past grows as I am with this one and it feels pretty damn good! Everyone's happy until it goes south though, so check back in a week or so to make sure I haven't screwed the pooch. 😭

Tomorrow I'm planning on thinning out some nonsense that's growing in the deep dark middle where I can't see unless I have my snout in the mix with my glasses on. It's starting to look like like it's own little jungle in there and we can't have that!

Everyone got watered tonight and they each drank about 1.25gl each which has been pretty consistent waiting 5-6 days and I'm wondering if I should water more frequent but less now that I'm not interested in building roots. Gotta keep those buds swelling baby! I added the usual Coconut Water, Silica, Build-A-Bloom, Recharge, and Fermented Peach Extract all pH'd to 6.4'ish.

I straightened up the Dos-Si-Dos xDos a bit to keep everyone staring in the right direction. I was happy to see one of the main colas tipping over the other day confirming they're adding weight and have shaken off the attack I put on them two weeks ago. They're starting to look velvety and the buds on these girls look like they're dripping candles, and I mean that in the weirdest but best way possible. Bubba Kush up top is watching over her twin sisters from the back
IMG_7780.JPG
IMG_7781.JPG

That's OMG on the right with her colas bent pretty good. I wonder since they have tension on them from being bent over if that'll counteract and prevent having to support them with yo-yo's? Hmmm God Father OG one and two on the bottom.
IMG_7782.JPG
IMG_7783.JPG

And the two red-headed step sisters Super OG one and two taking up the 4x4. They're really short plants but are coming along nicely.
IMG_7784.JPG
IMG_7785.JPG
IMG_7786.JPG

I didn't grow anything outside last year but plan to grow one plant this year, just not sure which yet. :cool:
Last year was a perfect year to grow for this region! Let's hope for another!
Today is Friday 03-24-2023 || 77F 43%RH || 33 Days Since 12/12 || 125 Days in soil || 0 Days Since Watering
13 Days Since Top-dress w/GeoFlora Bloom & EWC

I was eager for the lights to come on so I could see how the OMG lady was doing after I bent most of her over to reduce height and allow more light to hit the good stuff. So far so good, though it's only been one day. I haven't been this anywhere near as aggressive in my past grows as I am with this one and it feels pretty damn good! Everyone's happy until it goes south though, so check back in a week or so to make sure I haven't screwed the pooch. 😭

Tomorrow I'm planning on thinning out some nonsense that's growing in the deep dark middle where I can't see unless I have my snout in the mix with my glasses on. It's starting to look like like it's own little jungle in there and we can't have that!

Everyone got watered tonight and they each drank about 1.25gl each which has been pretty consistent waiting 5-6 days and I'm wondering if I should water more frequent but less now that I'm not interested in building roots. Gotta keep those buds swelling baby! I added the usual Coconut Water, Silica, Build-A-Bloom, Recharge, and Fermented Peach Extract all pH'd to 6.4'ish.

I straightened up the Dos-Si-Dos xDos a bit to keep everyone staring in the right direction. I was happy to see one of the main colas tipping over the other day confirming they're adding weight and have shaken off the attack I put on them two weeks ago. They're starting to look velvety and the buds on these girls look like they're dripping candles, and I mean that in the weirdest but best way possible. Bubba Kush up top is watching over her twin sisters from the back
IMG_7780.JPG
IMG_7781.JPG

That's OMG on the right with her colas bent pretty good. I wonder since they have tension on them from being bent over if that'll counteract and prevent having to support them with yo-yo's? Hmmm God Father OG one and two on the bottom.
IMG_7782.JPG
IMG_7783.JPG

And the two red-headed step sisters Super OG one and two taking up the 4x4. They're really short plants but are coming along nicely.
IMG_7784.JPG
IMG_7785.JPG
IMG_7786.JPG
You're flowering up a storm!

Last year was a perfect year to grow for this region! Let's hope for another!

You're flowering up a storm!
I know I missed a good opportunity last summer but I'm back into it this year. I might try growing Strawberry/Banana/Grape again.

They're coming along! I'm starting to believe in the full fan-strip technique but I don't want to get too overconfident just yet; need to see some weight first! ⚖️:morenutes:

Today is Friday 03-31-2023 || 77F 46%RH || 40 Days Since 12/12 || 132 Days in soil || 2 Days Since Watering
20 Days Since Top-dress w/GeoFlora Bloom & EWC

Yo-yo-yo-yo! Yo-yo's are out in force on the Do-Si-Do's and I'm hoping I don't have to deploy any more, it's getting pretty tight with lines running all around.

I was watering the two Super OG's the other night and I thought there was sawdust floating around, but when they started wriggling around a rush went through my body and I immediately broke out the SNS203 & 209. I think they're root gnats but not sure, there was a lot and they were really small white colored buggers. I just drenched the top again tonight and didn't see any action this time but I'm not letting up. I bought a gallon each 2yrs ago when I had a fungus gnat problem and should have been using this from the get-go on these. I ran out of sterilized soil and had to use straight from the bag on a couple of the girls for their final flowering pots.

We're closing on 6 weeks now, probably 4-5 left and I'm hoping there's more bud swell to be had. :morenutes:

Do-Si-Dos xDos and Bubba Kush
IMG_7795.JPG
IMG_7796.JPG

God Father OG x2 and OMG holding up their own weight.
IMG_7797.JPG
IMG_7798.JPG

Super OG's staying strong despite the root gnats.
IMG_7799.JPG

Back
Top Bottom