Meffa's Fall 2022 Organic Soil 5-Way Variety

Meffa, thanks for AG pix. I'm growing some too and just started the bloom cycle.
AG on the left; white widow on the right.
P1110538.JPG
P1110539.JPG
Nice! Which breeder are your AG's from? Mine was from Barney's. I would have liked to have tried WSE's because they seem to have really good genetics.

you could try running 24 inches above the canopy, as the plants grow up to the 18 inch mark, raise the light back to 24. when they stop stretching, leave it at the 18 inch mark to finish flower
I'm at 21" as of yesterday and have some room to raise the lights, maybe 12" or so, I'll check tonight when the lights come on. I'm all for raising the lights but wasn't sure if that'd increase the amount they stretch?

if this light is working i'd wait on the investment. they won't get more expensive. the tech keeps advancing as well.
I've had some fantastic grows with these lights, and you're right they're not going to get more expensive. Thanks for talking me off the ledge! :thanks:

how long does the warranty stand ? if they list the driver and type you should be able to pull the specs without opening it up. then you can decide if it's worth it.
They have a 5yr warranty and I think I'm in year 2 or 3. I'll have to check if they advertise what driver they used.

there's nothing wrong. all indica heavy plants will do that if you have a good environment. it's just your light doing it's job. if they start to twist or curl in permanent is when you need to worry.
The taco leaves are primarily on one plant, the others not so much, which made me start to think it may be the plant. I'm not overly concerned because I've yet to have a bad crop since I started growing.

I'm at 21" as of yesterday and have some room to raise the lights, maybe 12" or so, I'll check tonight when the lights come on. I'm all for raising the lights but wasn't sure if that'd increase the amount they stretch?

just wait til the majority of the canopy hits the 18 mark before raising further. let the plants tell you.

I've had some fantastic grows with these lights, and you're right they're not going to get more expensive. Thanks for talking me off the ledge!

if the light is good you can, it's just learning to work with it.

They have a 5yr warranty and I think I'm in year 2 or 3. I'll have to check if they advertise what driver they used.

the mfgr may be cagey. drivers often get swapped or changed over the duration of a model run.

The taco leaves are primarily on one plant, the others not so much, which made me start to think it may be the plant. I'm not overly concerned because I've yet to have a bad crop since I started growing.

indica are more light / heat adverse than sativa. they have fatter leaves to gather both. some can be pissy when you drive them. but it's not a bad thing. a number of times those are the ones that stink the most and produce the best.

Today is Wednesday 02-22-2023 || 76F 48%RH || 3 Days Since 12/12 || 95 Days in soil || 0 Days Since Watering
0 Days Since Top-dress w/GeoFlora Bloom

These babies are growing and just got a well deserved drink. I added some Coconut Water to some plain water and combined the 8 is enough gang drank 10gl. I checked pH in the runoff on one of the God Fathers and it was 6.65 I haven't checked runoff in a while, probably 2 grows ago but for some reason I felt like checking it tonight. My municipal water was in the 9's last time I checked and the 2-stage filter I have on the water line for the grow brings it down to the low 7's. I'm good with that.
:hookah:

I defoliated quite a bit right before the flip and they look like they could use another cleanup already. I'm good at removing lower bud sites that aren't going to produce but I'm still not 100% on removing just fans. I'm planning to wait until the third week to defoliate again like I was reading about. My past grows I never really stuck to a schedule like that, but I don't think I've been aggressive enough with defoliating early in flower either except for one grow and that one turned out above average. Funny how the second of the back-to-back grows is always a little better after you start remembering what's what after a 7-8 month break. Maybe I need to be growing more frequently!
:morenutes:

IMG_7717.JPG
IMG_7718.JPG
IMG_7719.JPG
IMG_7720.JPG
IMG_7721.JPG
IMG_7722.JPG

Nice! Which breeder are your AG's from? Mine was from Barney's. I would have liked to have tried WSE's because they seem to have really good genetics.
Couldn't tell you the breeder but I got them from a place called the seed fair - could be that seed fair is a breeder? I had previously bought seeds from ACE Seeds and was pleased - seems like they (ACE) no longer sell to the retail side.

Looking great today in there Meffa!
Thank you, we're getting there! :morenutes:
Couldn't tell you the breeder but I got them from a place called the seed fair - could be that seed fair is a breeder? I had previously bought seeds from ACE Seeds and was pleased - seems like they (ACE) no longer sell to the retail side.
I'll have to check them out. Yes if they didn't list a breeder then they're likely it. I'm loving WSE's genetics these days myself.

Today is Wednesday 03-01-2023 || 74F 55%RH || 10 Days Since 12/12 || 102 Days in soil || 1 Days Since Watering
7 Days Since Top-dress w/GeoFlora Bloom

We are moving on up and I'm in love with my grow again! Last week I wanted to get new lights, this week I don't want to change a thing. :goof:

I watered everyone last night after 6 days and they drank it right up. I added some coconut water, recharge, and fermented peach extract from BAS. Today they were praying hard when the lights came on and I'm liking their mojo.

I bought a couple of clip-on lamp sockets to start taking pictures under non-LED lights. Think I need stronger bulbs though after taking these two at the beginning. I'll get there.......

God Father OG's and OMG under weak incandescents
IMG_7728.JPG
IMG_7729.JPG

Same two under the LED's with a green filter on the lens. Defoliation in T-minus 11 days. 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
IMG_7731.JPG
IMG_7735.JPG

Do-Si-Dos xDos and Bubba Kush Little taco but not too bad. 🌮🌮🌮
IMG_7736.JPG

IMG_7737.JPG

And the webcam shot
Blackdog blacked out.png

What Trala said! :love: :love: Just Bursting! Brings joy to my heart!

Yeah, yesterday a truck snaggad a power line and took down 7 poles on a major St. in town.
I found the story after you mentioned it. It was on Montvale Ave in Stoneham where I see an orthopedic dr and have an appt on Monday. They said the road is going to be closed for a while. What a mess!

Today is Sunday 03-05-2023 || 76F 55%RH || 14 Days Since 12/12 || 106 Days in soil || 0 Days Since Watering
11 Days Since Top-dress w/GeoFlora Bloom

Everyone was thirsty so I quenched their thirst today with Coconut water, Silica, Fermented Peach Extract, and Build-A-Bloom. Combined the 8 ladies drank 11gl.

I got a couple of clip on lights to try and improve my photography. Think I still have a ways to go but we'll get there.

DSC_0143.JPG

DSC_0145.JPG

DSC_0146.JPG

DSC_0147.JPG

DSC_0152.JPG

Just beautiful.

I hate a purple light as a rule, but grow grows make it look pretty.

💜🤍💜🤍💜🤍
Me too! Yeah I shut off the light above the plants on one side while taking pics and left the other side on, but I can see I'm gonna have to shut off the lights on both sides of the tent. The last pic was to the clip-on lights I'm using for picture taking. The bulbs are 105w and I have two and know I can improve here, just need to keep on plugging away!
📸

Back
Top Bottom