Meffa's Fall 2022 Organic Soil 5-Way Variety

Today is Sunday 11-Dec-2022 || 80F 45%RH || Day 16 Flower|| 0 Days Since Watering || 0 Days Since Top Dress w/GeoFlora Bloom

Plants in both tents got watered today, with the Fab 5 in flower getting Cal/Mag, Silica, Fulvic Acid, and Epsom Salt. The seedlings got just plain filtered water again and will get some Plant Magic next time around.

I turned on the 200w light in the middle of the 4x8 Flower Tent so I could move Acapulco Gold out from the crowd a bit, so now we have 600w-200w-600w LED's in there which brings the heat up so I have to pay extra attention. I don't like to go above 85F.
IMG_7443.JPG
IMG_7444.JPG
IMG_7445.JPG
IMG_7447.JPG
IMG_7448.JPG

What's the round white floor under pots?
My favorite thing I made for the tent! It's a Lazy Susan I made out of 3/4" PVC sheeting and a 24" bearing ring. It's in the 4x4 so I made it 46" round. I bought a 4x8 sheet of PVC and made two, gave one to a friend that helped me along when I first started growing. With the tent up against a wall I was like how in the hell am I going to be able to take care of the plants in the back? Without patting myself on the back too hard I can't say enough about how well it works, just grab one of the knobs and give the wheel of weed a spin!

Before I forget, the Mighty+ is a dream come true! I haven't touched the Pax since I got it and don't see that coming out again except maybe for travelling. The little aluminum cannisters aren't what I thought they'd be but even the brush it comes with is quality. I bought the filling aid and I love the way that works too. Thanks for opening my eyes! :thanks:

My favorite thing I made for the tent! It's a Lazy Susan I made out of 3/4" PVC sheeting and a 24" bearing ring. It's in the 4x4 so I made it 46" round. I bought a 4x8 sheet of PVC and made two, gave one to a friend that helped me along when I first started growing. With the tent up against a wall I was like how in the hell am I going to be able to take care of the plants in the back? Without patting myself on the back to hard I can't say enough about how well it works, just grab one of the knobs and give the wheel of weed a spin!
How cool is that!? That's something @Jon should see.

My favorite thing I made for the tent! It's a Lazy Susan I made out of 3/4" PVC sheeting and a 24" bearing ring. It's in the 4x4 so I made it 46" round. I bought a 4x8 sheet of PVC and made two, gave one to a friend that helped me along when I first started growing. With the tent up against a wall I was like how in the hell am I going to be able to take care of the plants in the back? Without patting myself on the back too hard I can't say enough about how well it works, just grab one of the knobs and give the wheel of weed a spin!

Before I forget, the Mighty+ is a dream come true! I haven't touched the Pax since I got it and don't see that coming out again except maybe for travelling. The little aluminum cannisters aren't what I thought they'd be but even the brush it comes with is quality. I bought the filling aid and I love the way that works too. Thanks for opening my eyes! :thanks:
Sweet rig to get a hard job done! I'm glad you like the mighty! Clean the Pax up and keep it ready. It's a good vape too!

Today is Thursday 15-Dec-2022 || 84F 45%RH || Day 20 Flower|| 0 Days Since Watering || 4 Days Since Top Dress w/GeoFlora Bloom

The ladies were parched this morning so I watered them all with Roots Organics Terp Tea Bloom, Roots Organics Cal/Mag, Silica, Fulvic Acid, and Epsom Salt, all of which I added to an AACT w/worm castings that I let brew overnight.
I dissolved (mostly) the Terp Tea & Cal/Mag powder in warm water before adding and it dissolved about 90%.

I took today's pics from the back of the tent to give a different perspective. Acapulco Gold with her towering main colas looks alien like to me. She has 2 leaves that look like a Mag deficiency, but other than that they're all still very green and healthy looking.

Grand Daddy Purple on top and Gelato OG on the bottom.
IMG_7449.JPG
IMG_7450.JPG

Acapulco Gold
IMG_7451.JPG
IMG_7452.JPG

LA Confidential up top, Girl Scout Cookies on the bottom.
IMG_7453.JPG
IMG_7454.JPG

Today is Tuesday 19-Dec-2022 || 84F 40%RH || Day 24 Flower|| 0 Days Since Watering || 8 Days Since Top Dress w/GeoFlora Bloom

Boy is time flying or what! The flower tent occupants are swelling up a bit and GDP who was in last place has taken over first! I grew GDP last year and I'm very impressed with how quickly her buds are stacking up. I watered everyone with the usual Silica, Fulvic Acid, Epsom Salt, and I added some Recharge today as well.

Yesterday I topped all of the plants in veg except Bubba Kush, she still has some growing to do yet. I'm glad to slow them down a bit as their growth was faster than expected and ahead of schedule for their turn in the flower tent. I tied down the nodes today.
IMG_7465.JPG
IMG_7466.JPG
IMG_7467.JPG
IMG_7468.JPG
IMG_7469.JPG
IMG_7470.JPG
IMG_7471.JPG

Today is Tuesday 27-Dec-2022 || 80F 40%RH || Day 33 Flower|| 0 Days Since Watering || 0 Days Since Top Dress w/GeoFlora Bloom

Today was a watering day and seeing how they're in their 5th week of flower I decided to add some Terp Tea to the mix. Acapulco Gold has some leaves turning color but it all seems natural at this point. Everyone else seems pretty happy, not a whole lot to report which I'm perfectly fine with. I think I waited too long to setup the 4-way but overall I'm happy I tried it. I'm going to continue with a mainline on the next run, mostly because I need to keep the plants small at this stage and I may have to cut a couple loose due to lack of room in the 4x4, we'll see how it goes.

I re-did the tie-downs on the gang that's in veg, and at this point I really need to repot to larger containers as I'm sure those 1gl pots are full of roots. I broke one of Vanilla Kush's two nodes when I initially tied them down last week after topping and it was hanging by a thread. I put some cloning gel on the break and that little sliver it was hanging on by kept the node alive and it's growing again, albeit very slowly.

IMG_7488.JPG
IMG_7489.JPG
IMG_7491.JPG
IMG_7492.JPG
IMG_7493.JPG
IMG_7494.JPG

IMG_7485.JPG

IMG_7486.JPG

IMG_7487.JPG

Back
Top Bottom