Meffa's Fall 2022 Organic Soil 5-Way Variety

Today is Saturday 01-21-2023 || 75F 35%RH || Day 57 12/12 || 1 Days Since Watering || 16 Days Since Top Dress w/GeoFlora Bloom

The gang in the flower tent are 8 weeks in since the flip and are coming along as expected. I'm bringing in more cold air during the day and night and it's gotten down to 57 the last couple of nights. I watered both groups yesterday and gave the flowering bunch humic acid, liquid kelp, fulvic acid, and silica. The gang in veg got a tea I brewed overnight with EWC, Plant Magic, humic acid, liquid kelp, silica, fulvic, and recharge.

Today's pics are of the group in veg that I'm training the heck out of to keep as low as I can before they move on to flower. I topped them for the third time last Sunday right after last weeks pic, so they're a bit bare at the moment but are starting to catch fire and are growing again. Some are looking really bonsai'ish in a good way, and some are not so symmetrical yet to the point I'm really not sure what the heck they're going to look like in the end! It's all good though as long as they produce and I'm learning a bit along the way. This is my first time going for the third top and I'm planning my first scrog with these ladies as well. 🙏

The Do-Si-Dos are really leggy and I'm doing everything I can to keep them low.
IMG_7568.JPG

Backwards bend anyone?
IMG_7569.JPG
IMG_7570.JPG

GodFather OG with her thick branches. Here's hoping they'll have a lot of weight to support!
IMG_7571.JPG
IMG_7573.JPG

Super OG is a short plant and not too much trouble.
IMG_7574.JPG

GodFather OG getting ready for takeoff. 🚀
IMG_7575.JPG

Today is Saturday 01-21-2023 || 75F 35%RH || Day 57 12/12 || 1 Days Since Watering || 16 Days Since Top Dress w/GeoFlora Bloom

The gang in the flower tent are 8 weeks in since the flip and are coming along as expected. I'm bringing in more cold air during the day and night and it's gotten down to 57 the last couple of nights. I watered both groups yesterday and gave the flowering bunch humic acid, liquid kelp, fulvic acid, and silica. The gang in veg got a tea I brewed overnight with EWC, Plant Magic, humic acid, liquid kelp, silica, fulvic, and recharge.

Today's pics are of the group in veg that I'm training the heck out of to keep as low as I can before they move on to flower. I topped them for the third time last Sunday right after last weeks pic, so they're a bit bare at the moment but are starting to catch fire and are growing again. Some are looking really bonsai'ish in a good way, and some are not so symmetrical yet to the point I'm really not sure what the heck they're going to look like in the end! It's all good though as long as they produce and I'm learning a bit along the way. This is my first time going for the third top and I'm planning my first scrog with these ladies as well. 🙏

The Do-Si-Dos are really leggy and I'm doing everything I can to keep them low.
IMG_7568.JPG

Backwards bend anyone?
IMG_7569.JPG
IMG_7570.JPG

GodFather OG with her thick branches. Here's hoping they'll have a lot of weight to support!
IMG_7571.JPG
IMG_7573.JPG

Super OG is a short plant and not too much trouble.
IMG_7574.JPG

GodFather OG getting ready for takeoff. 🚀
IMG_7575.JPG
Look at you weed sculpting like you are Michelangelo himself!

Good job bloke :)

💛🙂💛🙂💛🙂

BACKWARDS BEND :eek: THAT SCARES ME! I know I'm going to have to do it my grow too in the scrog. Nice work meffa!
Hey Otter, I'm probably gonna lean on you with scrog questions or tips, get ready!

I've done a few so if I can I will be happy to! First tip, a fairly close net like 3 inch if you can, 2.5 I'd like to try. Makes it easier to weave.
Thanks, Otter! Whew, for a sec I thought I screwed up the size but I believe they're 3". I bought 2 of the AC infinity 4x4 nets. When to put in the net is the first question?

I’m a backward bender from waaaaaay back!

Embrace it!

As my favourite yogi ever says:- Namaste motherfucker (not even joking btw lollling)

🧘‍♀️ 🙏

#Yoga4Lyf
I forgot to mention I checked out the training setup that Carcass has going and wanted to ask if this gets setup day one and are you in the final pot from the beginning? Sorry I can ask over there if this was covered already..... :) I love the method and the results speak for themselves, just wasn't sure about up-potting. Guess I should read more instead of being so lazy! :p

I forgot to mention I checked out the training setup that Carcass has going and wanted to ask if this gets setup day one and are you in the final pot from the beginning? Sorry I can ask over there if this was covered already..... :) I love the method and the results speak for themselves, just wasn't sure about up-potting. Guess I should read more instead of being so lazy! :p
Omg I’ve literally just smoked a scoob, and I’m not sure what you’re ask8ng me.

I’m having trouble following the bouncing ball. Break it down to one sentence babe.

I forgot to mention I checked out the training setup that Carcass has going and wanted to ask if this gets setup day one and are you in the final pot from the beginning?
@Carcass has a couple of things going on in his grow and in not sure which you're asking about.

He uses carhooks for training and you can find that described Here.

He's also growing in a SIP and if you're asking if you can start the plant in the final container, the answer is yes, although some growers up-pot like normal.

Thanks, Otter! Whew, for a sec I thought I screwed up the size but I believe they're 3". I bought 2 of the AC infinity 4x4 nets. When to put in the net is the first question?

So nothing is etched in stone but here's how mine's going this run. Everything under the net has had the branch growth snipped or pinched off for more top bud focus. The net is an inch above the topping spot leaving room for the two top branches to lay horizontal. I'm waiting for all that to happen now, this one's only a day or two old.
When is a good question. When the plant is almost ready to lay down branches and weave. The pic is very early and could have waited for days or a week to drop the net.

I’m a backward bender from waaaaaay back!

Embrace it!
If I'd have known then what I know now I'd have been a backward bender long ago! I encouraged my kids to yoga up and I'm glad they have!

So nothing is etched in stone but here's how mine's going this run. Everything under the net has had the branch growth snipped or pinched off for more top bud focus. The net is an inch above the topping spot leaving room for the two top branches to lay horizontal. I'm waiting for all that to happen now, this one's only a day or two old.
When is a good question. When the plant is almost ready to lay down branches and weave. The pic is very early and could have waited for days or a week to drop the net.

If I'd have known then what I know now I'd have been a backward bender long ago! I encouraged my kids to yoga up and I'm glad they have!
This is awesome, thanks Otter! I like your copper frame, very classy. :adore:

Today is Tuesday 01-31-2023 || 75F 35%RH || Day 67 12/12 || 1 Days Since Watering || 26 Days Since Top Dress w/GeoFlora Bloom

I went away for a few days and AG's colas were really tipping even with the yo-yo's attached so I had to add extra support. They're so long and still look to be adding weight. I need to start checking trichomes on everyone a little bit closer. I'm hoping to chop this weekend to make room for group two but I'm not going to force it this far along.

Todays pics are of the group in veg waiting for their turn. I've been keeping up on their training trying to keep them as short as possible, right now they're all about 7" measured from the top of the dirt. They're about 73 days in veg now and I'm chomping at the bit to move them to flower.
IMG_7616.JPG
IMG_7619.JPG
IMG_7620.JPG

They look like they need a good water to me.

DE784007-EE8B-4AD2-A307-7150366DDF93.jpeg

L o l l i n g !
That pic was right after they were watered and they hadn't bounced back yet. I went away for 4 days and they were definitely parched when I got home!

Morning Meffa, I am very keen to see some close up interwoven shots if you have some please. I don't think I have ever seen training like this before. Am I seeing right? Have you bent stems toward a middle point?

Back
Top Bottom