Meffa's Fall 2022 Organic Soil 5-Way Variety

Morning Meffa, I am very keen to see some close up interwoven shots if you have some please. I don't think I have ever seen training like this before. Am I seeing right? Have you bent stems toward a middle point?
Hi Carmen! I'll break out the real camera and try to get some closeups. The reason you've never seen this type of training is because I'm completely making this up as I go along! They've been topped three times so eight mains per plant, except for the two God Fathers, they each had six that were really dominant so I chopped the two weak ones off the end. I've seen some wicked spiral training so I haven't been shy about bending the nodes in almost any direction needed to keep them as evenly spaced as possible. They're starting to pick up steam the last few days after being watered and I need to get them into bigger pots and into the bigger tent; that's going to be this weekend for sure. They're gonna veg for another 10-14 days after the up-pot to 7gl fabric bags and that timeline to finish puts it around the third week in April, and I'm just now realizing that and man I did not want to go that late! I can't even fathom a guess what the weather is going to be like here in late May? It's Jan in New England and aside from tomorrow that's going to be below zero, we're looking at 40's the next day and beyond! crazy....... Ok I'm starting to rant, some pictures coming up! :)

Finding any stories fun in the book?
I'm going to enjoy it tomorrow night and Sat if I don't finish it in one sitting. It'll give me something good to do for the next 36hrs of actual January weather! :) I'm talking about weather again, getting old.............

Finding any stories fun in the book?
Omg, I'm on page 24 with the hookers throwing flaming trash on wack-off's junk, and Chuckie's pissed the guy didn't use his blinker taking a right! It's a pet peeve of mine too, must be a Somerville thing. 😜 I know exactly every location he's talked about so far and still see every day driving to and from. Sounds like a hot shit, tell him I'm loving the book and give him a big THANK YOU!!! I'm grinning ear to ear reading it. Thank you Otter!!!!

Hi Carmen! I'll break out the real camera and try to get some closeups. The reason you've never seen this type of training is because I'm completely making this up as I go along! They've been topped three times so eight mains per plant, except for the two God Fathers, they each had six that were really dominant so I chopped the two weak ones off the end. I've seen some wicked spiral training so I haven't been shy about bending the nodes in almost any direction needed to keep them as evenly spaced as possible. They're starting to pick up steam the last few days after being watered and I need to get them into bigger pots and into the bigger tent; that's going to be this weekend for sure. They're gonna veg for another 10-14 days after the up-pot to 7gl fabric bags and that timeline to finish puts it around the third week in April, and I'm just now realizing that and man I did not want to go that late! I can't even fathom a guess what the weather is going to be like here in late May? It's Jan in New England and aside from tomorrow that's going to be below zero, we're looking at 40's the next day and beyond! crazy....... Ok I'm starting to rant, some pictures coming up! :)
Here's some pics I tried to get to show what's going on underneath. It's basically the wild west under there and most of these I just took without seeing because I'd be on my stomach if I wanted to see through the viewfinder! Excuse the lighting. :cool:

God Father with her 6-pack getting ready to rumble. :theband:
DSC_0158.JPG

I love being able to use those handle bars when it's convenient.
DSC_0159.JPG
DSC_0160.JPG
DSC_0161.JPG
DSC_0162.JPG
DSC_0163.JPG
DSC_0164.JPG
DSC_0165.JPG

I think this is a Do-Si-Dos They're leggier than I was expecting, glad I've been able to contain them so far.
DSC_0166.JPG
DSC_0167.JPG

Here's some pics I tried to get to show what's going on underneath. It's basically the wild west under there and most of these I just took without seeing because I'd be on my stomach if I wanted to see through the viewfinder! Excuse the lighting. :cool:

God Father with her 6-pack getting ready to rumble. :theband:
DSC_0158.JPG

I love being able to use those handle bars when it's convenient.
DSC_0159.JPG
DSC_0160.JPG
DSC_0161.JPG
DSC_0162.JPG
DSC_0163.JPG
DSC_0164.JPG
DSC_0165.JPG

I think this is a Do-Si-Dos They're leggier than I was expecting, glad I've been able to contain them so far.
DSC_0166.JPG
DSC_0167.JPG
Those look like strong limbs Meffa. I'm going to be fascinated to see the bones when you're done.

Omg, I'm on page 24 with the hookers throwing flaming trash on wack-off's junk, and Chuckie's pissed the guy didn't use his blinker taking a right! It's a pet peeve of mine too, must be a Somerville thing. 😜 I know exactly every location he's talked about so far and still see every day driving to and from. Sounds like a hot shit, tell him I'm loving the book and give him a big THANK YOU!!! I'm grinning ear to ear reading it. Thank you Otter!!!!
Aw that's awesome Meffa! I wasn't sure if it was me because he's my buddy, or the stories. It's the stories! He has us on the floor laughing every time we get together for a smoke! Stupid covid put a kibosh on it. Maybe again one day.

Aw that's awesome Meffa! I wasn't sure if it was me because he's my buddy, or the stories. It's the stories! He has us on the floor laughing every time we get together for a smoke! Stupid covid put a kibosh on it. Maybe again one day.
The stories are hilarious and it sounds like he has a bit of a dry humor? He's a good story teller, which is a gift and something I'm always trying to get better at. The part about wack-off not using his blinker taking a right at the end of that story sounds like an embellishment and I effing love it! In my book a good story teller will embellish just enough to add flavor to the story but not so much that it's not believable. My neighbor is a firefighter in our home town and Chuckie and him sound like they're cast from the same mold. It's all about the delivery!
:popcorn:

Those look like strong limbs Meffa. I'm going to be fascinated to see the bones when you're done.
Hi Carmen. I agree, it's going to be interesting to see what the structure looks like as they mature and what it all looks like after harvest. I really can't see exactly what's going on all the way with the foliage blocking things. 🙏

Today is Saturday 02-04-2023 || 75F 35%RH || Day 71 12/12 || 5 Days Since Watering || 26 Days Since Top Dress w/GeoFlora Bloom

I checked trichomes and everyone was ready chop with a bit of amber on everyone. I prepped 8x7gl pots for the crew in veg and was able to move those right in after my quick harvest this morning. I'm pooped but it feels good to have that in the rearview.

LA Confidential
IMG_7639.JPG

Grand Daddy Purple
IMG_7640.JPG

IMG_7642.JPG
IMG_7643.JPG
IMG_7644.JPG

Two Do-Si-Dos and Bubba Kush basking in their new home.
IMG_7647.JPG

Two God Father OG's and OMG
IMG_7648.JPG

I have 600's on either end of the tent and space in the middle with a 200 for when they need to spread out a little.
IMG_7650.JPG

Two Super OG's looking lonely without their friends. They each have their own 200w light in the 4x4.
IMG_7651.JPG

The stories are hilarious and it sounds like he has a bit of a dry humor? He's a good story teller, which is a gift and something I'm always trying to get better at. The part about wack-off not using his blinker taking a right at the end of that story sounds like an embellishment and I effing love it! In my book a good story teller will embellish just enough to add flavor to the story but not so much that it's not believable. My neighbor is a firefighter in our home town and Chuckie and him sound like they're cast from the same mold. It's all about the delivery!
:popcorn:
I've heard them all many times. He is a good teller! As someone who I came to know probable 15 years ago I wondered about the authenticity of the stories, but every time they came out exactly the same. He turned out to be a real nice guy that would do anything for a friend anytime. I think if he's out and about he's all party, and work was all work. He didn't mix. He never talked about his day today. Just the times past.

Hey congratulations for your harvest! It's a good day to harvest some awesome weed!

Hey congratulations for your harvest! It's a good day to harvest some awesome weed!
A good day for sure! There were zero pests after baking the soil and no wpm so I didn't bud-wash; that saved me a ton of time compared to past grows. I would have bud-washed regardless if it were warmer out but not today.
🥶☃️❄️

A good day for sure! There were zero pests after baking the soil and no wpm so I didn't bud-wash; that saved me a ton of time compared to past grows. I would have bud-washed regardless if it were warmer out but not today.
🥶☃️❄️
I have changed my wash habits.

I only wash if I have had active nits. My rationale is the fact they get washed twice weekly after their Safers rinse.

🥶☃️❄️
I wash when I grow outside. Inside not so much. Oh my head it was a cold one!

Today is Monday 02-06-2023 || 77F 55%RH || 79 Days in veg || 2 Days Since Watering

I just realized the title of this journal actually works for the second round! Light dawns on marble rock I guess. :idea:

Took some pics of the gang in the 4x8 and skipped the two Super OG's in the 4x4. Got a couple of the recent harvest too but need to work on getting organized with picture taking. :)

Do-Si-Dos top-right and bottom and Bubba Kush on the left. I have the lights down closer than I have in the past, basically at the max per the vendor recommendations and I'm keeping a close eye to see if they show signs of stress.
IMG_7652.JPG

God Father OG Top-left and bottom, OMG on the right.
IMG_7653.JPG

Grand Daddy Purple
IMG_7655.JPG

Girl Scout Cookies
IMG_7656.JPG

LA Confidential
IMG_7658.JPG

Nice smoke right there meffa!
Second time growing GDP and I'm including it in every run until I'm out of seeds! The quality and weight combination are the best of what I have in my inventory.

Back
Top Bottom