MKono's First Indoor Grow

Ahh, same thing really... all it is, is lower on the plant. I always top above the fifth, and remove the bottom two internodes, then use the top two for quad line and then the bottom (3rd node) is an extra, if it makes it to the top canopy come lollipop time, I leave them, if not I cut them off with the lollipop. Sometimes they make it to the top sometimes they don’t
C74FA047-D7C1-4C8F-83AF-5C275E9F291A.jpeg

13F1D991-4024-40F7-B085-E229E00369D0.jpeg

DC21022A-2EBB-4070-81DA-B057002347EE.jpeg
Ah okay makes sense sweet. Il assess and make a decision at that that. I might actually transplant into its final pot before I start stressing it with topping. A not sure how much more time I really have in these pots.

No I never have but I run a scrog 90% of the time but since I’ve switched to perpetual I’ll find out soon enough :laughtwo:

I’ve read not cutting at the very base of the top helps it to not “split” when buds get heavy

Not to shabby looking today I must say. Raised the light up a little bit for the biggest gal. No major drooping today which is a relief. I can probably top them tomorrow or Friday so im wondering if I can hold off a the transplant till next week assuming I need to give them a good few days. Just waiting on the gsc to stretch its stem a bit more if I decide to go with the 5th node over 3rd. Could be my imagination but they seem to be getting slightly dryer quicker.

Could be my imagination but they seem to be getting slightly dryer quicker.
That is telling you that, their almost ready for a transplanting. :thumb:

I’m glad there’s no drooping today. Remember that for future references. That’s what I mean when I say if the plant looks like it’s working away from the light, light is to close.:thumb: Simple fix!:yahoo:

That is telling you that, their almost ready for a transplanting. :thumb:

I’m glad there’s no drooping today. Remember that for future references. That’s what I mean when I say if the plant looks like it’s working away from the light, light is to close.:thumb: Simple fix!:yahoo:
Well i wont be too sure as they didnt droop today and it was few hours before I was able to adjust it so well see after this 18 cycle. So if I top tomorrow, at what visual point can I say ok its safe to transplant?

Some people I know top, transplant and take clones all at once. It’s really how you feel. Your plant looks healthy. I’d say maybe a couple days to a week then transplant but it’s up to you.

Some people I know top, transplant and take clones all at once.
This^

I lay on the side where, if I’m going to stress the plant out, I’d rather do it at once, and get them recouped and on with their life. Hit them with some stress reliever and start training! :yahoo:

If your still wanting to take it one step at a time, then I would say one wet/dry cycle. When they need to be fed again, transplant and feed. It’s up to you though man!:bong:

You got it!

what I do is get the soil nice and damp. Then transplant. Then water some but nothing crazy.

you’re going to love those fabric pots!!
Great thanks! Last question of the day....maybe.

So I read this before I even started this grow but it didn't dawn on me till today. My amendments states it does have all the nutrients in it already. I have still been feeding liquid nutes and haven't seen any issues (you would hear about it lol). Im just curious if I should be pro active and cut back on the liquid a bit. Maybe just water when i transplant. Perhaps im just overthinking again but good to know.

That is a great question that is going to get different answers.

me personally I would cut back. Maybe do 1/4 of recommendations. But if you’re not seeing negative effects. Just keep doing what your doing. No need to rock the boat.

great job!

:surf:

Day 27
(wow does time fly)

So today I did a think with the help of you guys yet again so thank you. I transplanted, fed and topped down to the 3rd node. I removed the tri leaves at node 2, also realized I left the singles so il take those off two. I wont lie, im nervous as hell. I gave the plants a good old "blt"....slowly of course and started seeing run off. Man those pots take forever to water. Almost went through 5gals of water to finish those 3. Anyways, heres to hoping they wont be pissed at me too long and start exploding.

You did great!!! Looking clean.

ya this is almost where it will get boring to you for a bit. You water so much less in the big pots.

keep up the good work! Love your set up

My 5 gal cloth pots usually take about a gallon each, with some run off.

you will notice the plants grow differently now. Once they grow a bit, start training!

I agree, don’t rock the boat, but the plants are doing well the way your growing them! Just keep doing what your doing!

You did great!!! Looking clean.

ya this is almost where it will get boring to you for a bit. You water so much less in the big pots.

keep up the good work! Love your set up
My 5 gal cloth pots usually take about a gallon each, with some run off.

you will notice the plants grow differently now. Once they grow a bit, start training!

I agree, don’t rock the boat, but the plants are doing well the way your growing them! Just keep doing what your doing!
Thanks dudes, they already seem to be responding positively. A gal each sounds right maybe bit more. Anyways looking forward to this "creative stage"

So one thing I learned today was about vpd. I had posted a picture on discord and one mentioned to me as he noticed the way those two large leaves look. Im not sure if its something I need to be giving myself a headache about but my temps are anywhere from 75-79F and RH is 45-55%. Right now as I type this its 77F 55%

Back
Top Bottom