Mmmmick HGL 126W Demo SCROG 4 x Super Skunk x Grape Crush

Re: Mmmmick HGL 126w demo scrog 4xSuper Skunk x Grape Crush

I guess you could use just 3? You can send me the little one and I'll flower it like that!
Heeheehee... That's a tough call brother.

Actually 3 might be plenty for that small screen. I cut a couple of inches off the long side, thought 4 with relatively short veg time might fill it out, but 3 will most likely work. I think they'll come around fine, just wanted to maybe even out their start in life.
I hate to lose a month, feels like i've been idle way too long as it is.

If not for the cross border thing I'd be happy to mail out a clone.

If you haven't seen the movie "Memento", I highly recommend it, but I like weird movies.

The protagonist has a severe short-term memory problem, and the movie sort of revolves around that.

sorry for the OT post, but I'm a bit high and my brain is in drift mode ;)

If you haven't seen the movie "Memento", I highly recommend it, but I like weird movies.

The protagonist has a severe short-term memory problem, and the movie sort of revolves around that.

sorry for the OT post, but I'm a bit high and my brain is in drift mode ;)

Good movie, poor bastard had it bad. What a way to start your day, every day. Imagine the notes a stoner would leave for himself, lol
I like a certain kind of wierd.
high and drifting is excellent, I'm there as often as possible.:cool: and frequently off topic.

welcome irish.

you got that 600 fired up yet? Still got retinas?

ya i have the room almost done, just adding the final touches, check out my thread i just posted pics on the 600w fired up. beware its war over my neck of the woods.lol. but hopfuly that will change once i get my new thread up and running.

ya bro my eyes are still f%cked..lol.

how you liking your new light so far compared to ur ufo?

hope you yield big time on this grow brother, i wish you the best of luck. bro.

ya i have the room almost done, just adding the final touches, check out my thread i just posted pics on the 600w fired up. beware its war over my neck of the woods.lol. but hopfuly that will change once i get my new thread up and running.

ya bro my eyes are still f%cked..lol.

how you liking your new light so far compared to ur ufo?

hope you yield big time on this grow brother, i wish you the best of luck. bro.

Gonna be awesome to see that thing perform. I'll have a look.
Yeah, I've kinda stayed out of that as much as possible but I visit often. Lessons to be learned by all suppliers, some will.
I haven't really used the 126 for much other than keeping the mothers happy but the 90w is sitting there too. Curious how it'll work out on a small screen, I think a 90 degree dispersion would be better than 60 tho but time will tell. I liked the way the 120 degree UFO worked with mylar, evened coverage out very well.
Old bones aren't always 100% so I'm a little slow getting my cabinet together. Thats why I've had these clones on hold for a month. Along with the ph issue, I guess i took the clones just before my mothers showed lockout, so 2 of them have some weird growth and as you can see one of them is tight and compact. Didn't stretch with the others. I think I might start with fresh clones so they are all uniform in developement. My previous grows both had problems and I'd sure like to get one damn crop that wasn't funky,,lol.
Thanks irish, and same to you. I'd like to see the 600 pay you back for the short yield you put up with this time.

I bet I'll learn a lot from watching this one. Thanks for setting this led scrog up!

Hi Cephas, welcome aboard.

I hope to learn plenty myself. You're welcome.

Hi SS, I've thought it over and I'm going to run the existing clones. They'll have lots of time to sort out during veg.
The first set of clones I took from the Super Skunk cross acted kinda funky for a while also but they turned out to be very robust once they got rolling.The one I used in my last grow yielded slightly over an oz dry under the 90w and was chopped a little early.
I'm not sure a new set would be an improvement. I can always run the same grow again if I'm not satisfied.
Thanks for your take on it.

Mmmmick, I am here to watch and learn!!!!

thanks for putting on a show!

-Go

hi go green, welcome.

The show is a little slow getting started but ought to pick up soon.:welcome:

are the leave yellowing outside in?

or vice versa?

is a cal or mag issue? both?

movies? have netflix watched humbolt county last week. The stoner physicist is my new hero. living off the grid.

Hi wct, yellowing from the tips and margins inward. They all ate one set of fan leaves while they rooted and started on the next set. They've had a cal/mag foliar spray and one feeding with 30% Botanicare veg formula. Maybe a little early for the Botanicare.
I think the clones were taken just before the mothers started to show ph lockout so they were probably close to deficient as they were cut, but everything looked good. If they don't sort themselves out I'll cut more and start fresh.

Haven't seen Humbolt County, maybe a good download for tonight.

Hi SS, I've thought it over and I'm going to run the existing clones. They'll have lots of time to sort out during veg.
The first set of clones I took from the Super Skunk cross acted kinda funky for a while also but they turned out to be very robust once they got rolling.The one I used in my last grow yielded slightly over an oz dry under the 90w and was chopped a little early.
I'm not sure a new set would be an improvement. I can always run the same grow again if I'm not satisfied.
Thanks for your take on it.

Good, so all 4 are back in the game. Great!:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom