Mmmmick HGL 126W Demo SCROG 4 x Super Skunk x Grape Crush

Re: Mmmmick HGL 126w demo scrog 4xSuper Skunk x Grape Crush

I've been asked to start with fresh clones so there won't be any question concerning the quality of the plants.
I've been delayed due to the late finish of the Super Skunk cross in my last grow and I was anxious to get started on this current crop, but I understand that fresh clones will eliminate any concerns. So thats the plan.
My mothers have not entirely recovered from the lockout they suffered due to my ph issue so it may be a week or two before this grow gets off the ground. I don't want to take more clones only to find the mothers still weren't healthy enough yet.
bear with me, sorry for the delay.

I've been asked to start with fresh clones so there won't be any question concerning the quality of the plants.
I've been delayed due to the late finish of the Super Skunk cross in my last grow and I was anxious to get started on this current crop, but I understand that fresh clones will eliminate any concerns. So thats the plan.
My mothers have not entirely recovered from the lockout they suffered due to my ph issue so it may be a week or two before this grow gets off the ground. I don't want to take more clones only to find the mothers still weren't healthy enough yet.

that sucks, but it might be best this way, its better to do things right so it dosent come back and bite you in the a$$, just in case others complain about that. its a C.Y.A. thing (cover you a$$) . hope all works out for you and ur mother. good luck brother

that sucks, but it might be best this way, its better to do things right so it dosent come back and bite you in the a$$, just in case others complain about that. its a C.Y.A. thing (cover you a$$) . hope all works out for you and ur mother. good luck brother

it does and if it was just a personal grow I would grow them out but I understand why new clones are preferred.
I was a little uncomfortable with the fact that I had them on hold for a while anyway under low power flouros, so I was half way convinced to start from scratch anyway.
Thanks irish, mums are coming around.

it does and if it was just a personal grow I would grow them out but I understand why new clones are preferred.
I was a little uncomfortable with the fact that I had them on hold for a while anyway under low power flouros, so I was half way convinced to start from scratch anyway.
Thanks irish, mums are coming around.

Nothing but admiration for your decisionBuddy.:goodjob:

Now what are we going to talk about while we're waiting? :rofl:

Always stick with what you think is common sense... two weeks is a short period of time...

Nothing but admiration for your decisionBuddy.:goodjob:

Now what are we going to talk about while we're waiting? :rofl:

Thanks OMM.

There's always politics, religion, efficacy of LED's in growing mj, lol. Any number of uninflammatory subjects.:rofl::rofl:

Always stick with what you think is common sense... two weeks is a short period of time...

I agree, a short term delay is better than a long term impact on results or questionable results.

heheh, I just noticed your location. I passed through your neighborhood on the way to my rendezvous, but I couldn't hang around due to the gravity of the situation.

hi mate i don t hang here as often these days still breaks my heart not having a grow.......im sure ill be back one day........ill be interested in the widow mate shud be real nice..........nice to see you have everything in hand....ill be watching........be lucky weedtastic :nicethread:

hi mate i don t hang here as often these days still breaks my heart not having a grow.......im sure ill be back one day........ill be interested in the widow mate shud be real nice..........nice to see you have everything in hand....ill be watching........be lucky weedtastic :nicethread:

hi weedtastic, good to hear from you. I can understand how you feel without a grow going on.
I'd love to see widow buds that look half as good as your White Russians. I should be able to start that journal early next week. Don't be shy to leave a pm if you don't feel like posting.
I hope things are going well in the new job and you're making some decent cash.
Take care my friend.

Hey Mick way to make the tough call. You will be much better off. I know you have someone to adopt those girls out to anyway so no loss there. I'll be here when your next set is ready. Stay green.

L8ER

Thanks grooster, I kept one as a new mother, dunno why I need 3 mothers of one strain, heheh. I'd like to flower the other 2 mums when I get a light freed up. :welcome:

Hi wct, the girls are off to a new grower due to their less than perfect appearance. HGL asked to have a new set of clones taken and I have no problem going along with that.
I had a friend who was interested in a couple of clones from that strain so they weren't wasted. I kept one as a new mother. I'm struggling with the older mothers, they aren't recovering very well from the ph problems they had. No point taking new clones until the mothers are healthy.
I'm going to repot them today in larger pots as they are probably rootbound in the 8L pots they call home now.
I suppose at least a couple more weeks before they show enough improvement to take clones.
Thanks for checking up on me, I'll try to get rolling asap. Got nothing but mothers on hold right now. Thats not good for the stash.

yeah sisco, the stash is shrinking steadily. Or my consumption is increasing. I'll be back into the Afi hash before I get another crop chopped. Should at least be able to avoid the local shysters, tho.

edit: I had a look at your journal and it seems to me you've added a nice jar to your stash. Looks very tasty too.

Hi OMM, sorry but I never got into Anne Rice's genre. Very few vampire, horror type stories ever interested me. Other than the horror of running out of stash and haunting the local bloodsuckers that sell nasty little washed hydro rocks that don't taste or smell like anything and have little effect.

Hi OMM, sorry but I never got into Anne Rice's genre. Very few vampire, horror type stories ever interested me. Other than the horror of running out of stash and haunting the local bloodsuckers that sell nasty little washed hydro rocks that don't taste or smell like anything and have little effect.

Cool about Anne. :popcorn:

The other story Is a Horror story :smokin::smokin::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

Yup, I have a little jar with buds that have dried and cured for a week now, still not tring to put a smoke report out but I can say that it is the smoothest smoke I have grown till now.

Anne Rice, Yeah she was that lil Jewish chick that was stuck inn the closet for a couple days while the Germans were going nuts right..?

Back
Top Bottom