Moderngroroom Soil Critical Purple Northern Lights Grow Journal

Here are so pictures of the photo room.. THE MOST FROSTIEST BUDS IV EVER GROWN...
A02F693C-02D1-4F51-A8B1-02AC998F8BED.jpeg
AE44E3CB-B298-44FA-BE15-E459265F6D6D.jpeg
6F7F43B6-21AB-4305-833C-74A0674511B9.jpeg
F5BB63B4-9A84-44E9-8565-2A3F456C2AF3.jpeg
5999763C-9C3D-4D27-A523-15CF511B11D2.jpeg
ECD4ADC0-E90E-4874-962D-D15D0B5176FA.jpeg
8F44F43F-3C5F-431F-85D4-E5A02DAC632B.jpeg
2F1ACBF7-8E25-4E25-A1AF-402B1107E5F8.jpeg

They're definitely the purplest buds you've ever grown! White light pics are the way show off your plants they way they should be. :)
Yeah i know i cant pull em out of the room tho. But when i start next grow in there in about 2 weeks im changing my lighting and making my doors bigger and changing my ventilation system

I have my new seedlings going they are 2 weeks old on thursday. Everything going good so far. I followed the feeding schedule for fox farms for seedling stage instead of using just water until 2nd week and boy have they exploded in growth. Im going to be feeding the whole time at 1/4 strength and see how this grow does on a schedule like that.

Bout ready to finish harvesting the photo room its been almost 11 weeks and still trichomes are cloudy/clear its not making any sense! Iv done chopped 2 down i would upload pics but i gotta wait for my wife to clear my phone out and make more room it wont let me take pictures in idk how to do that without changing everything on my phone and screwing it up lol. So they r coming soon lmao

Can you quick-dry some tester buds and see how you like the ripeness?
Turned out good. Finally got me a new phone.. so i am back yay!! My critical purple grow is going smoothly there 4 weeks olds and they are starting to flower pics will be coming tonight once light kicks back on.

Hey i need some help friends! I have these critical purples they were doing fine till i woke up this morning. Open the tent and the leaves on 2 of the plants are droopy and dry filling actual leaves fill dry. But the potting soil in the pots are wet and heavy. Its confusing to me never have seen this before. But it is 2 hours before lights out. What do you all think? This is the same damn plants i had trouble with during my first grow ever same strain!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Sounds like wet feet. Can you get them out of the pans and onto racks so the water can evaporate top to bottom. They need airflow at the bottoms to help them dry out.
I have them on racks! Must just be the droop before lights out bc they are fine now! I haven't seen them droop that bad before lights out tho thats what scared me. I just did some more LST so they look kind of shitty i wish i had took the pics before lmao but im too dumb sometimes lol but they are perky and praying! All is good false alarm im sorry.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

It is strange why they do that bc when i touched the leaves this morning they were like dry and crispy as can be. like i could almost crumble them in my hands but the pots were heavy! It was like as if the plant released all its water from the plant back into the pot VERY WEIRD!!! At lights on they were praying and the leaves were back to normal filling like soft and moist.

Back
Top Bottom