Moderngroroom Soil Critical Purple Northern Lights Grow Journal

Soon as I get to work! I'd just add a lot of perlite to the BX, though if it's the BX without "mykrohyzing" (LOL) I would blend that into the soil as well.

As I mentioned, BX has vermiculite in it which will retain water, so make sure you are lifting the pots to see it they're light before watering again.

If you want to clear the FF nutes out you can just rinse the ProMix with plain water before flower and then 2-3 weeks before expected harvest, but make sure you immediately follow the plain water with regular nute water. Don't leave them hungry.

I prefer to start photos in peat pucks and then into solo cups, as I find watering a tiny plant in a 10 gallon pot too tough to gauge.

18/6 for all until you harvest the GGa's and then flip is a great plan!

Let's get the indoor show on the road :).
mycorrhizae is whats in the pro mix bx thats a root enhancer isnt it?

I feed all the way to harvest still.

And I have no idea how to spell mychorrizae or whatever it is. I look it up when it matters :). The name brand I use is mykos anyway...easy to spell.
i bought a bag of mykos myself they say sprinkle it in the hole before transplant and roots explode

It's in some BX blends and I think all HP blends.

Did I say somewhere I don't feed until harvest?
no you didnt mention it you just mentioned to flush in your response back to me just was clarifying if you switch to flushing method. but you cant remember everything you mention to people on here lol i didnt expect you to just wanted to makesure you didnt change your ways and why?

I did flush the ProMix about 3 weeks from harvest to clear out the old salts and leftover nutes, then fed it full strength nutes right after. Flushing has so many meanings!
yeah thats what you had me do best smoke really we ever had to be exact.. cleaning room right now getting it ready its been a yr so excited indoor is so totally differ from outdoors

I have a new grow room to introduce ill be running gorilla glue in one grow room and og kush in another grow room one room using optic 4 led grow light with a ac infinity exhaust fan, for room 2 im using a spectra 900watt using actually 395 watts from wall along with the new ac infinity exhaust fan with humidity control I forget on how to start a new grow journal some help please.
070B3F1E-314C-4721-92EF-9EFBCF58E1B1.jpeg
6CC90663-869D-460F-9B55-ADD0EF5556B2.jpeg
B34DFA51-73DF-443F-B098-944EF921A03F.jpeg

Is it ok to bug bomb my old grow room there are like little bugs tiny up under my mylar its still gonna be a week before i germ anything in there after i bomb it ima wipe it down good with bleach spray. Shouldnt hurt to bomb it should it?

Nice tent and that's gotta be a hell of a lot easier to get in and out of than the old space!

Congrats!
Im using that space also. its gonna be full of og kush..
intheshed i did what you said about 30% perlite does this look about good to you?
Also guys in ladys check out the first white widow she is done 9.5 ft tall her top is bent over half a foot she wouldnt clear the ceiling lol..massive size buds huge
28F6A329-F2FA-4C08-A3E6-0A5CB7F2754C.jpeg
FA3C145E-90A1-48E9-BBCC-75329953F323.jpeg

Shouldn’t as long as you air it out and clean it good.
Did you use pro mix also? If you did after the seedling pops out from the dirt when i start feeding these autos?

Back
Top Bottom