Moe Bud's Grows

moe bud

High everybody welcome to my journal
Right now I have. A slh @ 9 th wk blm ima chop next wk
And a bubblelicious, super kunk &a slh clone that are at around 10 day blm
Also have a mazar x great white shark & a white widow just starting and a couple more clones heres some pics
The mazar x grs & ww and clones vegging
20130504_203519.jpg

looking good. A lot of growers use those solo cups for seedlings. Get the red ones though, they won't allow light to penetrate. Roots like it dark:welcome:

using watcha got:welcome:
Yeah
Nice grow! How can I start a thread to get advice for my grow.
Thanx see dashers reply
You can start a thread in the forum look for the "Post New Thread" button or you could start a journal in the Grow Room Journal section by staring your thread there.
Thanx

33 grams of awesomeness well done :rollit: and that Bubblelicious looks bubadelicious. Good idea with the night bloom i really want to change mine to night as well as the temps are going down more and more overnight now winters on its way but means 23 hr night to switch.

Enjoy all that bud bro :bongrip: looks like you got everything growing and turning over nicely :goodjob:

33 grams of awesomeness well done :rollit: and that Bubblelicious looks bubadelicious. Good idea with the night bloom i really want to change mine to night as well as the temps are going down more and more overnight now winters on its way but means 23 hr night to switch.

Enjoy all that bud bro :bongrip: looks like you got everything growing and turning over nicely :goodjob:

Thanx dasher there both great....... its fix n a be summer were I live:roorrip:

Lucky bugger :rolleyes3 i hate the cold and the fishings dropping off. One consolation is i do like the open fire burning of a night time and Duck seasons started and bagged me a few yesterday arvo so its not all bad this time of year over my side of the world.

congrats on the ducks.... I like it cool

Back
Top Bottom