New Bubble Buckets Setup After 3 Years Break

I'm doing all 10 with LA's flux method :) I was going to do Gert (your lol) style but, flux kinda suits my situation and time scales better :) Especially if I can hit even HALF the yields Gods Gardner (LA) predicts lol. So, are you UK based buddy?

Lol....you wouldn't with our current weather :) Baltic mate lol.
Yeah, I'm ocd as hell so love the straight lines :)

She looks kinda the same to me... Does she look any different to anyone? Not stretching anymore which isn't a bad thing.....
DSC_018210.JPG
DSC_018312.JPG

question for you guys, I'm in the process of saving up for SunMaster Dual Spectrum, below the setup and link

DigiLight Pro Select 250-660w,CoolShade 5",SunMaster 600w Dual Spectrum lamp

its in one of the option from the drop down menu... so do I need a MH Lamp or can I use the Dual Spectrum from veg? anyone familiar with the temp of these lamps? I am getting it with the cool shade anyway just in case I need it.

anyone input appreciated

thanks

I know someone that uses a dual spec, but he still uses cfls for veg, he gets tighter node spacing with the cfls, but he also gets better results in flower with the dual spec. I have no personal experience with them, but I've seen his results, I have a dual spec 250 watt cfl coming soon, so we'll see if it makes a difference compared to the 2700K I used before.

I'm switching for the hope of better yield rather than giving them dual spectrum for any other reason, since I have a 2q/m tent it is a waste to use CFL's, even with that 625watts I have there, still wont cover a very big area, but with the sunmaster 600 D/S that will cover 1.5q/m, and with the digitial ballast it will output 660 watts, so it says, I guess there's only one way to find out isn't it :)

anyway, update on AK today, not so good, she got slowed down a bit, haven't seen her for 2 nights since I added the heater, and because it turns left and right and was a little too close to the plant, some leafs has gone dry a bit, but not so bad, she looks healthy for the most part of it, almost emptied out the bucket, a little heat stress but she should recovers in no time :)

put the temp gauge back in to log the temp without the heater again first and see how it is in 2 days, as of now, closest top to light is at 26.8c
filter was too big so I reduced the size while I was there
DSC_01945.JPG

DSC_01964.JPG
DSC_01956.JPG
DSC_01977.JPG

Good point KJC, conserving life hours is another consideration, I think the dual spec will give you a better yield, can't wait to see the results. That is a magnificent beast you have there, very nice!

Back
Top Bottom