New Bubble Buckets Setup After 3 Years Break

My friend, mixing your cfls is good in my opinion. For me I have always given my girls a mix in veg. It seems to give you a balance when going LST as it seems to give a little bit of stretch combined with great growth rate. It means I have a bit more space for manipulation.
Also if your girls get sexually mature, it normally means you wont get as much stretch when flipped. Just found this out myself. Maybe think of raising your lights over the bushy one to promote a bit of stretch! Just an idea buddy.
Keep it green for them that cant!

Today I am shocked again.... Not sure if you can see any size differences but if you in front of her she is 10% to 15% bigger..... The white board is 2' x 2' so that should give you the idea of her size now, She is now covering over one feet Square of space and it's very cloudy and packed with branches, the shark has gotten bigger noticeably aswell

I raised the lights on the ak to about 5 to 6 inches above the tops, hope that will stretch her out a bit tonight... Really need to pull them branches apart..... There are so many if each of them can get enough lights to pack on 8g each dried there would be at least 400g As I know there are good bit over 50 branches squashed on top of each other ;-)

DSC_01844.JPG
DSC_01856.JPG
DSC_01864.JPG
DSC_01874.JPG

the AK got a very little longer, I raised the lights again so hopefully she be longer again tomorrow, she needs a daily fan leafs tucking to help the other branches, shark is really catching up on the looks, good few branches there from the little pulling, may still get a nice amount out of her, by that I mean anything close to 14g dried from her would be a nice miracle :D good thing about the shark is, she's no longer stunt and taking off like the AK did, but shes not as bushy so everything she has are fully exposed to the lights, there are actuallly 20 branches on her now :D

Light switch tonight to 12/12, water changed with bloom nute with bud candy and some addition of veg nute..... The ak stretched a bit but still very very bushy, just have the outer branches pulled for now and drop the lights, if they stretch in the next week I can raise slowly, if not I will raise them a little more, I didn' t bother with have strength nute since they were at 1600 ppm for ak and 1400 ppm for shark and ppm went down for both, so I gave them full again which only came to 1200 on ak and 1000 for shark, hope they like it. They looking good, well the ak look mad bushy :)

Distance of lights I try to keep the as far as possible without going below 30,000 lux at highest tops, don't have the meter at the moment but kind of remember the distances after using it so many times... :)
DSC_018310.JPG
DSC_01845.JPG
DSC_01857.JPG
DSC_01865.JPG
DSC_01875.JPG
DSC_01888.JPG
DSC_01893.JPG
DSC_01907.JPG
DSC_01914.JPG

had a little accident today when I check the ph on the ak, I left the bottle on the white board of the shark, knocked it over by mistake when I turned around and half that bottle went on the board run down to the side of the net pot, not sure if it hit any roots. I took her out straight away, flushed with ph6 didnt have time to adjust it fully, then left her in an empty bucket while I change the water in the bucket didn't have enough water sit over night, didnt think I need it, so only had 5 little, added another 5 from tap so it wont be too low, have 15 little water sit over night tonight and give her a proper water change tomorrow, hope no harm has been done to her :)

Not sure what went wrong with the shark... I gave her fresh mix in the bucket yesterday since I c I uldnt do it the day before..... Today she looks like she's about the pass away..... Not too worry about her really since there won't be much out of her anyway.... I left her where she is and see if she comes back anytime in the future.... The ak is doing very well.... Pistils are already showing.... Was in a rush so didn't take any close up pics... There are 625 watts above the ak at the moment hope that gives her a boost on yield.... With the size and the amount of bud sites she might just make up the lost of the shark....
DSC_01713.JPG
DSC_01723.JPG
DSC_01734.JPG
DSC_01745.JPG

Shit, poor old shark, it might come back with a bit of luck. was it the stuff that was spilled that done it do you think or the nute change?
dont know if it would make any difference but with all the crazy rain lately here especially on Sunday last ,your town water supply had the chlorine level hiked up to compensate for all the run off into its supply.
I have never seen a pic of chlorine affected plant though.

nop the shark is gone, really don't know what happened there, it was all well and good for 2 days after the spill, but yesterday it was like that, still the same today except the roots are all gone brown, all of them, water looks dirty, airstone completely blocked up after last night... it was still clear and bubbly yesterday

AK is going strong, smaller skinnier branches are now getting taller and thicker, another couple more days I can take all the clips off and re-tie them down again for better arrangements, I will be removing the old big fan leafs when she passes 21days of 12/12 and re-arrange them again to level out...

bucket running low today on the AK, no changes in ppm or ph, but I give her a new fresh bucket anyway, roots are getting very thick.....

she's almost filling out the 4ft/sq space, I say 2 weeks she covers that white board fully, then time to stripe some big fan leafs :)

most branches are getting similar height now as well, will be easier to move them around soon to get the best light to the whole plant....

DSC_01746.JPG
DSC_01766.JPG
DSC_01784.JPG
DSC_01755.JPG

Just wondering how much do they stretch for the first 2 to 3 weeks as I cannot remember now how much they stretch.... I don't think this ak is stretching much. It's 2 weeks in 12/12 it seems only got less than 2 inches taller I havent tie anything down for over a week. Doesn't looks like she is going to stretch much more than this. Consider it was getting trichs in veg it was probably mature enough so not stretch as much.... I want to see if it's time yet to stripe a few big fan leafs. As there are lots and lots of branches could benefit from it :) even tho there's already lots of branches leveled out already....

Back
Top Bottom