New Bubble Buckets Setup After 3 Years Break

Hi deconfrost :welcome: back to 420Land.

I don't do hydro, but your photos are great :thumb:

any pics of the second AK?

Happy first post mucksavage!

:welcome: to 420Land.

He only has 1 AK and 1 White shark.:thumb:

He had 2 white widows, but they didn't make it :rip:

first round 2 x white widow clones, 1 x ak47 clone, 1 x white shark clone

first AK is going very well, hasn't stretch a bit, just bushy :)
I topped her today, will be topping all the branches if I can before puting in to 12/12, I wait and see how much more bush can she gets in another 10 days while keep topping her :)

I though she was growing slowish for a minute, but after comparing her pic 8 days ago, she has now double the amount of branches, it is actually a lot bigger

DSC_0163_2_.jpg
DSC_0162_2_.jpg
DSC_0161_2_1.jpg

any pics of the second AK?

the new girl is a little shy yet, funny looking for now she is :)

DSC_0165_2_.jpg
DSC_0164_2_.jpg

looking good decon, you might convince me buckets are the future yet:thumb:

buckets are the future for low budget happy harvest :D All I need now is a way to run a 600w HPS in 200% stealth mode :D

with the size, 4 plants 30days vegging flower with HPS can easily have 40+ ounces

I dropped the ppm on the AK to 700 from 1300, since I never monitored it before, maybe good to start at 700ppm and see if it raises or drops the next couple of days and make the adjustment, the new ak and the shark still needs settling in, they are at 500ppm, tap water alone is 200ppm :straightface:

Hi deconfrost :welcome: back to 420Land.

I don't do hydro, but your photos are great :thumb:
thanks Ricorico

checked the girls today, new AK not doing so well, maybe transplanted too late from soil to hydro, white shark loved the ppm dropped, shot out a good few new roots over night and raised the ph over 7, same for the big AK, noticeable roots growth and ph raised to 7.5, both were set to 5.8, hard to tell the water level in the white shark but big ak water level dropped, both ppm remain the same, its a good sign :high-five:

no pics today, you can certainly see changes on the big AK and the shark but not enough to post more pics really :) big AK has noticeable growth everyday :) love it :slide:

Sad News, the second AK didnt make it, it was very much dead today so I pulled it out, shark is coming along slowly still, a bit of roots and plant growth, little bit a day

the old AK is doing very well, stripped a couple of leafs today to expose to branches more, topped in a few places, only a couple haven't been topped yet.

DSC_0162_2_1.jpg
DSC_0163_1_2.jpg
DSC_0164_1_1.jpg
DSC_0165_1_1.jpg

here's a pic after stripping a few leafs

DSC_0166_1_1.jpg

Little update.. I been continuously topping and stripping and pulling the Ak down for a few days now... There are now thirty something branches all together including the new growth catching up to the rest, maybe more but very hard to count... They very tight together ... More roots growing everyday... I might do one more topping on a few branches and let it get a bit bigger then in to 12/12... Hopefully 10 days from now :)

The shark is still small but it's packing on internodes. Well starting to... And a brand new think root shoot out from the side of the pot away from the other new growth off the older roots... It's starting to catch up :)

today should be the last stripping, from now on just keep pulling them aay from each other to make space for them to bush out, 10 days from now should be good to go :) looks very empty yes I know, but she will bush out in no time, added bud caddy today to increase nutes uptake :) there are over 40 branches exposed to direct light in total, hard to see them all in photo...

DSC_0161_3_.jpg
DSC_0162_1_2.jpg
DSC_0163_2_1.jpg
DSC_0164_1_2.jpg

the white shark should start to catch up shortly :)

DSC_0165_1_2.jpg
DSC_0166_1_2.jpg
DSC_0167_1_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom