Moe Bud's Grows

whats lollipoping ? is it anything like t bagging lol nah, is it like FIM or sumit.

lol! I got a good laugh out of that statement :) Tea bagging.. um no. FIM is similar to topping and I am not sure what sumit is.

Lollipopping is just trimming up the lower branches that don't get much light to encourage more top growth. So the plant doesn't waist energy on popcorn buds and puts more energy top side.

So you get the trunk of the plant bare (stick on a lolly pop) and then more fruit at the top (the lolly pop).

:) :)

This may be a bit extreme but it was my attempt at lollipopping. I may have got a little carried away with the scissors. Also it is on a much smaller scale.. 24 oz. cup for the pot.
P10001173.JPG

I plan on switching my next grow to a night time light schedule.
Thats great scarfinger I ve been doing for years
Have you tried any techniques to increase yeild? Lollipopping, LST of HST. I did some lollipopping on last grow. It seemed to help but I need to to get a weight (currently drying). Also I messed around with some LST and HST but I have not flowered with those yet.
Ive topped fimmed and lsted plants lstin and topping works best imho

Lots of good coco growers here that get good results. Id check Wiz Highs journal for a good start with coco.
Thanx for the tip ive grown a few plants in coco

lol! I got a good laugh out of that statement :) Tea bagging.. um no. FIM is similar to topping and I am not sure what sumit is.

Lollipopping is just trimming up the lower branches that don't get much light to encourage more top growth. So the plant doesn't waist energy on popcorn buds and puts more energy top side.

So you get the trunk of the plant bare (stick on a lolly pop) and then more fruit at the top (the lolly pop).

:) :)

This may be a bit extreme but it was my attempt at lollipopping. I may have got a little carried away with the scissors. Also it is on a much smaller scale.. 24 oz. cup for the pot.
P10001173.JPG

What scar finger said on lollipopping

Transplanted Slh clone into coco & fed her shes been topped plan on lst ing
20130521_114132.jpg

Ive got the two hirls in coco infront of window tha t gets sun all day

Sprung me peepin bro but your going well good to hear about the work sounds like an oppertunyty to get a share of that 50mil. "lillipoppin" haha oh i do that with my girls i find the hard part is deciding what will and what won't grow to be worth harvesting. Hey do your plants sit in the water or have you just watered?

Sprung me peepin bro but your going well good to hear about the work sounds like an oppertunyty to get a share of that 50mil. "lillipoppin" haha oh i do that with my girls i find the hard part is deciding what will and what won't grow to be worth harvesting. Hey do your plants sit in the water or have you just watered?

Yeah I got some of the 50 ml already. But me and the boss had a little quarrl so I been sittn at home lolmabe we can get over it idk if not ive got a bunch of shit on em so il just file unemployment on em in a couple days if they havnt called , and look for work somewhere else plumbings plumbing I can do it all

Back
Top Bottom