Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Ok I've added oil and now am pumping. I took the ram out and set it on the ground with the pump on the press higher than all. And am pumping. Relief valve closed and opened. I loosened the pressure gage so there was somewhere for oil flow. I don't know but I think no oil is in the system? So I'll keep going this way :laugh:
What you better take ally shake and press it for me bro. Nice purchase Lowded.

Yes! But....
Who's Ally and why does she like to be shaked before pressing. I hope it's more like a twerk :high-five:
Hahaha!

Shake that hooker! She's bad news. LoL

Yes! But....
Who's Ally and why does she like to be shaked before pressing. I hope it's more like a twerk :high-five:
Twerking and squirting bro

All my lol

:lot-o-toke:

I was going to try read all of your journal, but definitely don’t have the time for 126 pages. I’ll just jump in from here. Is this your journal you win the JOTM for?

Lip welcome! Thanks for joining! You don't need to but I broke out a couple links of highlighted times like harvests.

First off hats off to all who helped and provided input and support. Love this family!

Haha ok I'll break it into chunks here's close to a harvest, all of before this I'm doing a great job of hardly keeping them alive and green. Lol it's the most fun part where we find out what my ppm is actually reading. Lol pg58 or close

Then a super member joins and leads me to coco and I follow him on a SOG pg90 ish here I learn how great big buds get with defoiling.

Then I finally harvest a monster crop as per my title lol. Here I do figuring out of monster crops and get some crazy results. I really should ditch this journal and start a new journal now that I've did everything I set out to complete but I keep rolling rollin rollin.

Update!

Hats off to my man Nathan at Advanced LED, I went through the website like I'm supposed to and boom replacement cobs are on route!!!! As I mature I notice the difference of working with process. I was not going about my issue in the correct format and now boom as soon as the weekends over, replacement parts will be shipped!

IM SO SO GREATFUL! THANK YOU

Howdy 420 Folks,

Chuggin along. Man berries must be done bears are everywhere again. There's a baby outside my house who's living in a tree till the mom comes....but I'm afraid noone knew it was there and the mom charged 2 residents.....so I think it's gotta figure out winter quickly. Poor little cub I hope it makes it off the property. I've been hearing it thrashing around the last few nights this is the first time it showed before dark so it's getting hungry.

Anyway things are going pretty smooth we got the underside of the screen mostly clean and the buds are coming. This harvest I'm getting pumped about. I've been eating to try a SCROG since coming to 420! And tadda!
2protekt
2calmag
2foilage pro
2bigbud

New timer will be installed on the last bank of qb any day...

Lol so I was forced to scrog ha! I'm a victim of auto water and no maintenance. It wasn't my fault ossifer. I swear! :rofl: it's like I make the right mistakes if that makes sense.

Slight update, I bought two ph adjusting bluelab monitors they are like $415cad each right now. So like two oz...ok do it!

All I want to do is nip and tuck!!! F yea

Bear update, even though it's only like 30ft from my door the bear is peaceful. ol "rug" is in a choke cherry tree munching not bothering a soul so Rugs got the life pass. The place is picking apples off the trees, cleaning up and shit to get him on his way. Were managing to live with them as long as they don't long cock anyone. Folks, there are a pile of these things right now. Guess the seasons changing. I went Saskatoon picking there's not one left, ol Rug and his bros cleaned em all. No pie for loaded. Darn it!!!!!!

Howdy 420 Folks,

Hey so started to see a few spots. It's only on two leafs we can see now. It's day 28 of flower. I'm feeding 2ml/g Protekt 2 calmag 2 foliage pro and 2 big bud. So 0.9ec ph 5.5-6.2 temps are cool rH 60 dehy on now.

Maybe I thought before we started the dehydrator some water pooled and burnt at lights on. Just saying that by the dry dust on the leaf. But I don't know seeing if anyone has a cure for it.

Back
Top Bottom