Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

I'll have to Express post some cuttings for ya.
:high-five:
Dude! I was pretty happy to see you had those seeds! Loved that Dark energy. That would be so awesome. IOU still I'm so sorry! This last harvest I'll send you some love.

I think there's 3 Green Poison auto from RQS. Next room flipping this week is the same cbdraz but the next next run I'll be running Dabbers ATFxWhiteCookies, lemon Kush RQS, f I think something else too. Lol perhaps DEOG for a 420 harvest???????? Haha!

About to go home roll a fat cali bay og thanks again low.:passitleft:

:passitleft:erre.

Bro good story, I went to mail that. The girl I used to know from way back was working don't recall her name but we know each other anyway I don't think anything of it. She's like umm you can't mail this like this. I'm asking her huh? She said the post made special scent proof mail if it's not in there they will return to sender ha so ok I buy trudeau's ziplock. Fire it off and head to vote. I get to the polls, the volunteer sizes me up and says you sure smell good....uhh thanks I guess. So what I'm trying to say is f man yes! You can't wash that shit off lol. My whole perimeter now smells normal. Carbon filters don't work after week 5. Lol.

So long story longer....what your saying is the smell proof bag didn't work? Lol. Damn son!

Folks I have some trouble in the veg tent. Blue switch is flickering light on an off like a blown driver on a utobe I watched. So all seedlings are still growing well. I tried to turn the AMT of light down to stop the flickering and lower red spectrum....they are starting to take off and I hope it's not red spectrum stretch any peeps know any tricks to keep using if some lights drivers are shot?

No worries bro... I've had a super busy year, up at 430, gone till 6 or 7. Haven't had time to do anything. I've got a couple ATF x white widow, and a couple more selections, but I'll save them for a bit yet.. its gonna be a dark energy seeds project here for a while. 2 flower tents going now so I "should" have some extra bud to share out.

Did you get that smell proof mail envelope at the post office?

Sorry bro I'm not up on the drivers.

:high-five:
And your killin it! must be working the crap outta ya, I see the times your like yup got home too tired....crap man, all I can say is....keep going! I'm not much for motivational talks.:rofl:
Yea the bags they are new"er". Big thick ziplock. Also, they seem to get it there faster haha. 4d prior 2days now....if you buy the right bag... It seems
Poor lights been on for 3years straight many 24/0 and 18/6 rotations.

Howdy 420 Folks,

Bears were out today moose were sauntering deers were munching was a zoo today! I finally was able to meditate last night about 4or5Am. The last month or so I just couldn't zone. Stumbled across an awesome grounding guided sesh. Ahhhh
Ground yourself in sleep by David Gandelman. :Namaste:

Ok trimmed up I started reading about scrog it said to fill to 75% then flip, I'm about 80? It said one or two plants I have 8 I think. Some of the pots are off the ground still they were tied to the scrog to get them even. I had the air cond on when it got cold and the leafs went purple. Anyone see that before? I'm still struggling getting enough water to some of the pots I'm working on it, so we have a lot of variables this flip. Let's see what happens. I'd wished I'd left a bit more heal time before flip but it's been trimmed and flipped. I'm scroging arc 900 to see if the 36" space from lights will make a difference in the buds. And
We flipped :slide:

Nice scrog, when are you flipping?
How many heal days are you giving? I'm ready to flip myself but I'd like to knock a plant or 2 down, wait 2 or 3 days then flip.
Enough heal time?

Nice scrog, when are you flipping?
Thank you!
Flip Day 1! I put them under the cobs about a week or 8 days ago, after two days I switched from straight tap to 1ml foliage pro&protekt because they started to yellow. Then they took off so I went to 1.5 and I'll gradually increase now in flower, so shaved the underbelly tucked tied and flipped. Should I have any concern about the purple?

How many heal days are you giving? I'm ready to flip myself but I'd like to knock a plant or 2 down, wait 2 or 3 days then flip.
Enough heal time?

If PennyW can add I'd go with his recommendation but I like to talk so take with a grain of salt ha!
I like 4-5 days but I'm in coco and growth is much quicker as it's pretty much hydro. If you know what normal growth looks like wait till they show no signs of stress then 12 it. When I started in promix I'd wait a week or 10 days to see good vigor and water use. Mine didn't seem to drink as much after a trim and then I'd get into wet roots. For me the difference was a flip stretch of 8-9 inches to over 20 when healthly and watered well. I flipped many a yellow plant lol.

Horray for day 1 of 12/12!! Exciting times! Congrats!!

To my understanding, colder temps in flower brings out the true colours in genetics... but I’ve never saw it going that gnarly of a purple, that early into flower... that’s some cool stuff! :cheesygrinsmiley:

plants are looking great man!! Exciting times living with the wild animals ehh?:thumb:

Living with the wild animals ehh?:thumb:

Yea they are smart the snow comes and they move. An old boy up here said that's how the bears protect themselves when it's snowstormy they go to their dens to hib so no one can track them cause snow covers scent and tracks then hang out a few hours to make sure their not followed then crawl in and await spring.

Night night you forest terror! And majestic creature I should add....I just want to stop carrying mace on my side!!!! Go to sleep damnit!

I don't think the purple will hurt them, I'd let them grow vertical for a bit before I flip. But that's just me, you should be good whenever you're ready.

Thank you I have a bit to learn, I had let them go vert about 8 in then tucked so I'm assuming your saying I wait to let the new nodes stretch a few nodes then do a flip? I'm just laying them flat and will continue tucking through stretch so the buds all get the same golfball minimum look instead of nice top buds and larf lower. Not sure I'm making sense. But when I read, it said to flip at 75% full scrog, I thought that's what they were talking about. Then the stretch would fill the remaining 25% of scrog? And everything stays same height till choppity choppity

Ahhh haha I've been thinking about this all day...and visualizing :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: like the top colas then I'd have a scrog of fat 8inchers instead of a screen of golfballs! I'd have to say I'm with you!
Ok next scrog I'll let them go vertical bend them into scrog then let the lowers get a node or two then flip!
Makes soo much sense after what I saw the harvest I just did. :adore:Many thanks PennyW!

I started out training the crap outta my plants but now training is topping/fimming for more branches and pulling those branches out to the sides and letting them go vertical.

Pretty much like these

Pretty much like these
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Mang! Yea that a tent full
Hey I am having trouble with quality buds under this light so I wanted to keep them 36" away and see if they would fill out properly. Man I need some killer colas like that!

Back
Top Bottom