Monster Cropped Strawberry Banana

I thought I saw Mary Poppens overhead.

Ohhhhh... she is a dirty, dirty girl. Just the way she should be. :laugh:

Thanks man. The hydro plant is doing pretty well. The other two are hard to read. I think the first 10 days of flower will be telling for that one.

Shit after last season I'm glad to have anything going. Gotta make my growing life easier.

Thinking about your moms and their struggles, if you want to keep them maybe take cuttings and start new ones? I'm probably going to take cuts of the ones I have going, and go the bonsai mother route with them. Then once the originals have done their thing, and cured, if I find one that's a gem, I'll keep the mother going. If not, then I'm not really out anything other than a little time and some low wattage to keep them during that time.

Yeah man have u ever done ebb flood or even coco
Nope. Just hydro or dirt. I dont like dirt. When I was just out of high school I had a home made hydroponic system in my closet that used Oasis foam... I was working at Armstrong Nursery at the time, so I had unlimited advice. But let's face it the only life that survived for 4 months in my room were my socks.

Ohhhhh... she is a dirty, dirty girl. Just the way she should be. :laugh:

Thinking about your moms and their struggles, if you want to keep them maybe take cuttings and start new ones? I'm probably going to take cuts of the ones I have going, and go the bonsai mother route with them. Then once the originals have done their thing, and cured, if I find one that's a gem, I'll keep the mother going. If not, then I'm not really out anything other than a little time and some low wattage to keep them during that time.
I wonder what a cut would do if they were monster cropped twice! Interesting. Honestly I'm sick of Strawberry Lemonaid. These poor plants need a proper burial.

That's a good plan.

Been looking at seeds... I'd love to grow Skunk #1, but my wife would beat me like a bongo if the house smelled of skunks.

I'd like to see what I could get out of Big Bud. It would be fun to grow a big ass plant right about now.

Great White Shark and its trippy buzz. It was one of the first that I grew. I'd like to try it again

I wish I could find Pink Candy. I've never seen a seed advertised, but they're out there somewhere

Id also like to try Ed Rosenthal's Superbud. Its gotta be good right? But it's a regular seed

So many choices

Nope. Just hydro or dirt. I dont like dirt. When I was just out of high school I had a home made hydroponic system in my closet that used Oasis foam... I was working at Armstrong Nursery at the time, so I had unlimited advice. But let's face it the only life that survived for 4 months in my room were my socks.
Hahahhaahha coco is the way to go I don’t like soil either so dam slow

Hahahhaahha coco is the way to go I don’t like soil either so dam slow

I thought the same thing, but man Em's doing some work with dirt, MC, and that vulx stuff. But yeah, coco if going that route is the deal. Heck, even straight perlite.

Lol it’s so weird to see rain at this time of the year, I’ve been seeing snow for three months already!

Yikes!

Lol it’s so weird to see rain at this time of the year, I’ve been seeing snow for three months already!
I dig the snow. Used used to love to hike in it when I was younger. So, I guess I dig it when I can home home to the sun afterward. But I could never live in a place that snowed much. My brother lives in Wisconsin... I've heard stories about the cold from him that just dont seem like they could be real.

I dig the snow. Used used to love to hike in it when I was younger. So, I guess I dig it when I can home home to the sun afterward. But I could never live in a place that snowed much. My brother lives in Wisconsin... I've heard stories about the cold from him that just dont seem like they could be real.

Pussy! Lmao. The Snow wont hurt ya, but the cold might. Haha.

On the monster cropped stuff trimming early helps a lot when they're really thick like that. I have a GScrack mother that did that. I've trimmed and trimmed, gotta get kind of aggressive to get the number of shoots down to a place the plant can acheive some vertical growth with them.

Did you hike to school, in 4’ of snow up hill both ways? Lol I’ve heard that story a few times :laughtwo:

Pussy! Lmao. The Snow wont hurt ya, but the cold might. Haha.

On the monster cropped stuff trimming early helps a lot when they're really thick like that. I have a GScrack mother that did that. I've trimmed and trimmed, gotta get kind of aggressive to get the number of shoots down to a place the plant can acheive some vertical growth with them.
I have snow shoes, crampons, an ice axe, a bunch or clothing I'll never wear again...all kinds of cold weather stuff. I'm not a petite flower anymore. I just dont see me using it.

Yeah. I agree. I've never seen a plant fill in like this. I went through the two plants cutting liberally. I think they are just about ready for some flower. I'm very curious to see how they end up. I'd like to flower soon.... I'm about out of good bud. I got a bunch of old stuff, but I want something new

Did you hike to school, in 4’ of snow up hill both ways? Lol I’ve heard that story a few times :laughtwo:
Ever see the guys on Everest with an aluminum ladder crossing a crevasse? That's what I had to deal with just leaving my house. I had to walk on my hands for the first 10 miles in snow so deep I had to use a snorkel. How many school children have you met with a Sherpa? Lopsang was great, he would help me out in long division. I was 23 when I saw the Sun for the first time. We sacrificed 2 water buffalo that day. Mmm... water buffalo...

I got ice cleats but the snow never really gets deep enough here to warrant snow shoes. I think the most I've seen here is like 40". A couple hours north is the snowbelt where they get hammered with all the lake effect snow off the big lake. They really get it good, that's where everyone hauls the sleds and our mini ski resorts are located. Haha.

I hear ya on wanting some new stuff. I'm excited to get to try this Strawberry banana soon.

Back
Top Bottom