Monster Cropped Strawberry Banana

So how does it feel to win all the contests?
I tell ya! The air is cleaner, my car hasn’t demanded food in over a week, my food tastes better, my bowel movement’s have been more consistent.. it’s great! Hahah I’m kidding everything’s the same! Everything just keeps plugging along like clock work.

Do we have to kiss the ring now?
:laugh:Hahaha nahh man! No kissing. Just shining!

I'll win one someday...
I know you will man! :high-five:

Thanks for popping in!
Yeah, I mean you’ve got a beautiful house! I have no problem dropping in!
[ kicks shoes off, sits on couch and puts feeet on coffee table]

where are my manners, [grabs a coaster, and sticks feet on coaster]

lol I hear ya on that though. It suuuucks being poor!

I tell ya! The air is cleaner, my car hasn’t demanded food in over a week, my food tastes better, my bowel movement’s have been more consistent.. it’s great! Hahah I’m kidding everything’s the same! Everything just keeps plugging along like clock work.

:laugh:Hahaha nahh man! No kissing. Just shining!

I know you will man! :high-five:

Yeah, I mean you’ve got a beautiful house! I have no problem dropping in!
[ kicks shoes off, sits on couch and puts feeet on coffee table]

where are my manners, [grabs a coaster, and sticks feet on coaster]

lol I hear ya on that though. It suuuucks being poor!
That sounds wonderful. I could use some clear air. And I've been shitting like a goose lately...

I dont know enough people to win these silly contests

Thank you! It's kinda small, but my kid is a bit over 20, when fledgling finally leaves home it will fit my wife and I nicely

No coaster necessary. This is our coffee table. Made from priceless antique vinyl. Apparently the Dali Lama used to own it, but he sold it to Target for a pack of smokes... at least that's what we were told
Fuckin poverty

That sounds wonderful. I could use some clear air. And I've been shitting like a goose lately...

I dont know enough people to win these silly contests

Thank you! It's kinda small, but my kid is a bit over 20, when fledgling finally leaves home it will fit my wife and I nicely

No coaster necessary. This is our coffee table. Made from priceless antique vinyl. Apparently the Dali Lama used to own it, but he sold it to Target for a pack of smokes... at least that's what we were told
Fuckin poverty
You know, I thought I’d “feel” different or something. I really don’t... life just keeps spinning in the way it has.

You say you don’t know enough people, although that might be partly true, I don’t think it’s the case always, your plants speak for them selves. Their monsters! You’ll get em’ soon!

we don’t have a coffee table, gives the daughter more room to play. She has a plastic play table and chairs. I use that to put my feet up. It’s usually very conveniently right there anyways...

does your couch recline? I need to get an old man recliner, my back would appreciate it. Times are tough when you realize sitting a certain way for too long, can leave me damn near paralyzed

did it get you high? Shit, if it gets you high, I’ll take a bong rip of armpit!
That's got to be a fetish thing somewhere. Maybe in the pinkest sections of the red light

Red light district it is!! :cheesygrinsmiley:
If I EVER create a strain I'm gonna call it Armpit. Even if it smells like vanilla and taste like Laffy Taffy... Armpit.

If I EVER create a strain I'm gonna call it Armpit. Even if it smells like vanilla and taste like Laffy Taffy... Armpit.
Did I ever tell you about my experience in the red light? The pretty girl of African descent?

Well... I used to work for Philips North America which is actually a Dutch company. I was a Manufacturing Engineer, so I dont know much about measuring light. I just built hand tools, some small time automation, or putting shit together. I always said " I'm the littlest Engineer". Which is perfect for me.

We had problems with some large low pressure lamps in Holland, and a group had to go check the whole lot. These lamps are 10,000watts, and they have a rather large dollop of Mercury in them. They are hand built and have Platinum, Tantalum, Molybdenum, Tungsten, Thoriated Tungsten, and quartz glass among other things. They're pretty cool. here's one that didnt pass QA
It produces light by creating an arc between a cathode and an anode... there is no filament like a normal light bulb.

I was picked to go with the Engineers to Holland just in case a tool needs to be modified or something needs to be made. For the record the guys are super smart but it would take all of them to make a paper airplane.

We flew to Schiphol, Amsterdam airport and headed strait to Roosendahl we did the job a few days later and went to Amsterdam. They gave us one full day to see the sites. It was me and 4 highend Asian Engineers strolling through the red light. It's not a huge place and we somehow wound up in the homosexual area. As we walked through a side street we passed a few empty glass doors then there was a cute young lady of African descent in a bra and panties. The problem was she had 8 inches of limp cock stuffed in those panties. My boy Allen, an Engineer from Laos was trying to take pictures.

So later that night, the youngest Engineer in Quality and I went out to see the good stuff. He wanted to visit the girls behind the glass. He found a beautiful lady, blonde, really tall, build like Zena Warrior Princess. I just gave him all the money I had and said make it a good story. He came out a while later and said it wasn't at all like he thought it would be. The second the door closed she was all business and she was kind of a bitch. "Did you get some action?" I asked. " Oh yeah that part was great. " Afterward we went to The Bulldog and got a big ass joint. I sparked it and starting walking back to the hotel. Turns out you can smoke tons of bud in your house, or at a cafe, but you CANT smoke it on the way back to the hotel... wish I knew that.

Next day we took a quick lap around the town and I bought 2 spacecakes. Now we're back a Schiphol... about an hour before we take off. I pounded the spacecakes and got some food. We board the plane and the cakes are kicking in. I sat down, got comfortable and racked the fuck out. I woke up in Tennessee. Holland is a magical place

I miss that job

Holland can be very magical. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I prefer to stay awake coming back though. Makes time zone adjustment easier. Going east? Knock me the fuck out. :rofl:

Well... I used to work for Pilips North America which is actually a Dutch company. I was a Manufacturing Engineer, so I dont know much about measuring light. I just built hand tools, some small time automation, or putting shit together. I always said " I'm the littlest Engineer". Which is perfect for me.

We had problems with some large low pressure lamps in Holland, and a group had to go check the whole lot. These lamps are 10,000watts, and they have a rather large dollop of Mercury in them. They are hand built and have Platinum, Tantalum, Molybdenum, Tungsten, Thoriated Tungsten, and quartz glass among other things. They're pretty cool. here's one that didnt pass QA
It produces light by creating an arc between a cathode and an anode... there is no filament like a normal light bulb.

I was picked to go with the Engineers to Holland just in case a tool needs to be modified or something needs to be made. For the record the guys are super smart but it would take all of them to make a paper airplane.

We flew to Schiphol, Amsterdam airport and headed strait to Roosendahl we did the job a few days later and went to Amsterdam. They gave us one full day to see the sites. It was me and 4 highend Asian Engineers strolling through the red light. It's not a huge place and we somehow wound up in the homosexual area. As we walked through a side street we passed a few empty glass doors then there was a cute young lady of African descent in a bra and panties. The problem was she had 8 inches of limp cock stuffed in those panties. My boy Allen, an Engineer from Laos was trying to take pictures.

So later that night, the youngest Engineer in Quality and I went out to see the good stuff. He wanted to visit the girls behind the glass. He found a beautiful lady, blonde, really tall, build like Zena Warrior Princess. I just gave him all the money I had and said make it a good story. He came out a while later and said it wasn't at all like he thought it would be. The second the door closed she was all business and she was kind of a bitch. "Did you get some action?" I asked. " Oh yeah that part was great. " Afterward we went to The Bulldog and got a big ass joint. I sparked it and starting walking back to the hotel. Turns out you can smoke tons of bud in your house, or at a cafe, but you CANT smoke it on the way back to the hotel... wish I knew that.

Next day we took a quick lap around the town and I bought 2 spacecakes. Now we're back a Schiphol... about an hour before we take off. I pounded the spacecakes and got some food. We board the plane and the cakes are kicking in. I sat down, got comfortable and racked the fuck out. I woke up in Tennessee. Holland is a magical place

I miss that job
That’s a hell of a story! Hell of a job! The farthest my job will take me, is to the hospital, after I cut my self!

That’s a hell of a story! Hell of a job! The farthest my job will take me, is to the hospital, after I cut my self!
I was just in the right place at the right time. I've traveled a bit with other jobs, but not out of the country. It would have been great to be there more than a day.

In California we just sue the company that put us in such a dangerous position. Haha. Just kidding,,, sort of.

I mean even a day there is better then no day, but your right, one day just isn’t long enough for a place like that. Too much to see!
I would love it even if there was no red light. Theres more than 80 museums in the city. You can be walking along and see a mess of buildings in a line and one is tilted by a degree or two. It's just bitchen. And that's true of any part of Europe.

I’ve never been outside of Canada, and that’s one place I would love to see. Not because of the legal drugs or prostitution, because of the architecture, and landscape!
I love Europe. I've been lucky enough to visit Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Holland, The Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Italy, Corsica, Sicily, and France. Granted, Corsica is part of France and Sicily is Italy.

I REALLY like Vancouver Island its amazing. I think I could live there without any issues. It's very European. I would love to take the train from Nova Scotia to Vancouver someday. I want to count the trees.

I'm with you. The history, and architecture really make Europe interesting. My wife and I took a cruise. We landed at Davinci airport and went immediately to the boat... no sight seeing yet. Our first landing was in Corsica. My wife kept seeing numbers on the buildings, 1678, 1623, 1736, she didnt realise they were building dates, not addresses.

We dont really have history like that. I was in Salzberg and got to eat at (arguably) the old restaurant in the world, it's from the 8th century, an old monestary. Not sure what North America was up to back then but it wasn't bed and breakfast inns. It's funny. My friends have no interest in traveling. They are all about building fast cars and work. It's expensive, and it doesnt last long enough, but I think seeing places like Pompaii, or Innsbruck, or Amsterdam is important. It's good to talk to someone who even shows an interest. Hopefully someday you can see it. When I win POTM I'm gonna use the prize money to go back!

All done with the roof. And it was Free. If anybody on this forum needs a shed AND they live in the Inland Empire call Quality Sheds. I love my Quality Shed... shit i should do commercials.

The last roof tiles blew off quite a while ago on a windy night. So it's only been OSB sheets... not exactly weather proof. I had them glue and nail the shit out of the shingles. This is the first stage to a grow room that's twice the size I have now. My lottery numbers are the atomic weight of the elements in the molecule THC

Holland can be very magical. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I prefer to stay awake coming back though. Makes time zone adjustment easier. Going east? Knock me the fuck out. :rofl:
I guess I dont have a problem with jet lag, but staying awake on a plane for 12 hours can suck a dick. Spacecakes, I'm tellin you

Back
Top Bottom