Monster cropping question

Sauve

First of all I apologize for the blurple pic it’s the only one I have right now but you get the just of it.

so I cloned my outdoor white widow and it’s been under 18/6 for a month and a half it’s showing no signs of reveg just continuing to grow sad looking buds. How long can this take?

Attachments

• 400FF994-128D-40C1-A6D0-F486A9243F3D.jpeg
    400FF994-128D-40C1-A6D0-F486A9243F3D.jpeg
    538.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 73D203A0-3027-4FD7-95FB-C8599C3641D5.jpeg
    73D203A0-3027-4FD7-95FB-C8599C3641D5.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 33
Next time try 24 hours of light. Not strong light, just constant. A more extreme change sometimes help. Might even help that one, if you change to that now, IDK.

BtW, that cutting already rooted?

First of all I apologize for the blurple pic it’s the only one I have right now but you get the just of it.

so I cloned my outdoor white widow and it’s been under 18/6 for a month and a half it’s showing no signs of reveg just continuing to grow sad looking buds. How long can this take?
[/QUO

From what i have read, you should take at minimum 5 clippings just incase

It looks like it is trying. Go with 24/7 light till it comes all the way back. Light intensity is a major factor from what I have been told. I tried a LED light last year with no success. There may be something to it. the main thing is you "HAVE" to have 24 hours of light to bring them all the way back.

It looks like it is trying. Go with 24/7 light till it comes all the way back. Light intensity is a major factor from what I have been told. I tried a LED light last year with no success. There may be something to it. the main thing is you "HAVE" to have 24 hours of light to bring them all the way back.

I find 18/6 to work well. 24/0 is fine too and may be better to reveg a flowering cut. Low light levels until it's rooted so it's not trying to veg then whatever you would use for young vegging plants is the way to go. I haven't lost a cutting in the last 100 or so but lost plenty almost 20 years ago when I first got into cloning/pollen chucking.

I took a big cut off my outdoor plant at 3 weeks flower and it took her 10 days to root but almost 6 weeks to start showing new growth. Kept her in a dome until well rooted but she's out on her own for a good month now. Under 4 - 4', T-12s for now.

OutdoorGirl041020Clone.JPG

:peace:

I’m not trying to disparage monstercropping or anything, just curious: has there been any side by side comparisons of yields somehow?

I’ve never 100 percent understood how monstercropping is supposed to boost the plant’s performance or why. Again, not criticizing, just seems like a lot of effort and I don’t really understand the biological underpinnings.

I’m not trying to disparage monstercropping or anything, just curious: has there been any side by side comparisons of yields somehow?

I’ve never 100 percent understood how monstercropping is supposed to boost the plant’s performance or why. Again, not criticizing, just seems like a lot of effort and I don’t really understand the biological underpinnings.

I've never really got it myself but have one just beginning to reveg myself so I'll see later I guess. Growers swear by it so must be something in it.

Here's a good explanation about it.

I've never really got it myself but have one just beginning to reveg myself so I'll see later I guess. Growers swear by it so must be something in it.

Here's a good explanation about it.

Thanks but I am not sure the explanation really gets to the heart of why the plant would biologically produce better yields or higher THC.

It says because of stress but doesn’t go beyond that, and there seem to be much easier ways to stress the plant. What is it about the specific sequence of cloning from a flowering female, revegging and then flowering again that produces a desired result?

Thanks but I am not sure the explanation really gets to the heart of why the plant would biologically produce better yields or higher THC.

It says because of stress but doesn’t go beyond that, and there seem to be much easier ways to stress the plant. What is it about the specific sequence of cloning from a flowering female, revegging and then flowering again that produces a desired result?

As a minister of the Universal Life Church since Oct. 14, 1978 I've learned to take some things on faith. This is one of those things I guess.

I'll see what happens when mine grows out indoors but it'll have to be impressive as hell to do any better than her momma is outside. She's a beast!

I get bigger yield as a result of extra branching and an older plant usually produces better thc. Or other cannabinoids . Some of my plants are 2 years old. My normal season is 9 months. Also not seen any decline in quality after cloning from clones for 10 years in some cases . Go figure

I've had success in reveging cuttings with 18/6. My black sugar rose was outside in a pot and began to flower before coming inside to veg. The growth was pretty crazy, but we trimmed the shyte out of the plant. Cut off all of the funky growth, I wasn't intending to make a monster, and it grew just fine. My first attempt at cloning was from a plant with flowers and watching it grow was hilarious. The shit they do is like a comedy act. Currently I have flowering clones cut 2 days ago that are now in the veg room.

Yes 2 months is a good standard! Revegs do some weird things for sure heres some pictures of the ugly little things its crazy how out of nowhere they revert and you cant ever really tell when or if they will. Just like gaffle said they're almost comical growing i always feel like I'm growing cabbage haha

Attachments

• 20200613_115210.jpg
    20200613_115210.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
  • 20200601_145550.jpg
    20200601_145550.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
OOPS! I got super cropping and monster cropping mixed up. I super crop it is totally different.

I have reverged a clone like you are talking. In those case's I have always trimmed off all the wild branching down to just a few select branches. I have found flowering them is a great way to get a bunch of little buds. That makes things harder to trim.

Back
Top Bottom