Monster cropping question

Ohh yeah way different! How I've always super cropped is almost like topping without removing the actual top bud site.
I twist the stem instead of bending the plant stem 3 or 4 nodes down just enough to feel the inner tissue of the plant break without removing any of the plant. The reason I twist is it removes the need of stakes or extras in the pot with the plant and it'll naturally hold itself up seems plants recover faster as well. I always do it when I do the light defan on my plants 7 days before flower.

I've had success in reveging cuttings with 18/6. My black sugar rose was outside in a pot and began to flower before coming inside to veg. The growth was pretty crazy, but we trimmed the shyte out of the plant. Cut off all of the funky growth, I wasn't intending to make a monster, and it grew just fine. My first attempt at cloning was from a plant with flowers and watching it grow was hilarious. The shit they do is like a comedy act. Currently I have flowering clones cut 2 days ago that are now in the veg room.

I got me some Sugar Black Rose Early Version seeds and bud off a buddy of mine a while back and plan to sprout a few soon. Kick-ass bedtime bud for sure.

:peace:

I got me some Sugar Black Rose Early Version seeds and bud off a buddy of mine a while back and plan to sprout a few soon. Kick-ass bedtime bud for sure.

It's a great plant to grow. Super easy and great yield. I have 2 clones 8 weeks in, and 3 of the same cuttings that vegged longer were just put in. About to have a lot of SBR (I like calling it black sugar rose, dunno why). My 5 clones with flowering parts are still standing up, root baby root.

It's a great plant to grow. Super easy and great yield. I have 2 clones 8 weeks in, and 3 of the same cuttings that vegged longer were just put in. About to have a lot of SBR (I like calling it black sugar rose, dunno why). My 5 clones with flowering parts are still standing up, root baby root.

I got a lot of contenders in the line-up and still deciding on what and how many to sprout. Have a huge 5' CBD girl still outside and trying to get her thru a couple more weeks up here in northern Alberta. Temp has been 44F all day and raining on and off but was nice up to last night with only a morning of frost here and there.

Couple Monkey Banana Kush at 3 weeks flower in the grow room and another upstairs vegging with a rooted monster cropped clone from the outside girl and a couple Hindu Kush clones I've been keeping alive since July last year. Need to get a couple cuttings and toss them.

OutdoorGirl071020.JPG

:peace:

You want negative pressure in your tent. Run an exhaust fan, not an intake fan. <SHRUGS> But if you live in a legal state/country, it might not matter overmuch.

BtW, hi, welcome to 420Magazine! Next time, please start your own thread with an appropriate subject title, in the appropriate section instead of sticking an unrelated question onto someone's thread. That way you'll be more likely to get an answer. That's a general Internet forum etiquette / common sense thing, though, nothing personal.

Back
Top Bottom