Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

Update on Luna’s first 3 branches I cut down. They weigh 34 grams yesterday after drying 4-5 days. Combined dos’ mids & tops into a gallon jar, cause I was hoping dos alone would fill it up, but it’s half full. Prolly with Luna in there, I could fill it up! I just want to see it! Lol. And set it afire too. :high-five: Great day all!

Dos tops n mids in bigger jar, & Luna’s first 2 branches in jar on right!
6CE36B81-1B15-4D4D-AA02-5AD5EED5464B.jpeg

Shine I am not sure but I have a friend that has a butter machine and I have mine in a paper bag. He said he would loan it to me. He doesnt freeze it. Sorry not much help.
happy growing

Hey mike! I didn't dry my trim before freezing. I forgot that step. Is it wasted? Or can I still use it for butter still?
Nice harvest on those plants!
Trim is still good for a lot if uses.
It needs to be dry to decarb. Can still take it out and dry it when needed.
You can make fresh harvest oil or tincture also. Plenty of info in this Forum.

Hoping YOU and Family have a safe and Happy HOLIDAYS!

Hey bud. Just saw an email for that this am too. Then I saw this post & thought......”must be a sign to get some seeds!” Lol. That’s killer, thanks bud! But I’m good on blueberries still.

I checked 420 out ... their automatic offer is rather limited ... not ?? i only counted like 6-7 strains ...

Nice harvest on those plants!
Trim is still good for a lot if uses.
It needs to be dry to decarb. Can still take it out and dry it when needed.
You can make fresh harvest oil or tincture also. Plenty of info in this Forum.

Hoping YOU and Family have a safe and Happy HOLIDAYS!

Thanks bro! You guys have a great one too! Merry Christmas! Ho! Ho! Ho!

My kids used to love that, & now they run & hide screaming “Stranger Danger!!! STRANGER DANGER! Lol

Later bud. Dos has got me tripping & I should be getting ready for work.

Good morning folks! I trust all of your holidays have been been filled with happiness, love & laughter! Hope you all are prospering mightily.
Luna is day 101 today, and will be taken as soon as I get the chance. Bad timing on my part. Buds haven’t done any swelling, but are frostier than they were. JuJu is jamming, and the Steelers play on Monday night. Have a wonderful day y’all!

You couldn't find anything you liked? Merry Christmas broskie!

Ive been eyeballing AutoDaiqiri Lime from dutch passion ... and since they have already proven the strength of their genetics i am getting really curious about this strain ... but i have still some time to pick a new strain as after the current Amnesia Haze i will grow a blue automazar again ... this herb is just fucking amazing ... that strong blueberry funk followed by a strong pine and earthy palette with some peppery undertone

the herb is so dank it sticks to your hands, face and clothes for a while after smoking so at a party everyone knows you smoked and/or are carrying hehe ... breathmints dont work to disguise after smoke ... i know as it happenend to me at work Xmas party hehe ... the smirk on my face was hard to control to hehe ... hang loose // living on the edge

Back
Top Bottom