Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

Nicely done! The rest of the plant looks great with some big buds left for next time :). Hope the appt went well!

Thanks bro! They shrink like mad! I’m really hoping they didn’t overdry. They’re pretty crispy. I have two Integra packs. 1 is supposed to be good for a gallon jar. I know I don’t need a gallon jar for this harvest, but when I bought the pack, I was thinking of how big they looked on the plant. But I thought, wth, I’ll put it all in there with the big packet & be done with it. Maybe get two jars. Then weigh after a week when I can maybe get a scale.

Nice looking buds Moonshine! I just put my Blueberry in jars on Saturday... can’t wait until it’s cured and in my vape! ..

Thanks peeece! I bet you can’t! I can’t either! Funny how they both smelled very clean pine scent while growing & the first harvested plant still does, just more hay ish than anything right now, but the second one began smelling like berries bout 2 weeks ago. Hope they both blow my mind with blueberry smell in a month or so. When did you chop your plant(s) that you put in jars Saturday? Did you use boveda s?

The slower you dry the more chlorophyll you drive from the buds before you cure them. Improves the taste. But whenever they dry, they dry and you have to jar them before the get too dry. I'm sure you have ordered and received all the hygrometers for the jars so you can test to see when you need to add the RH packs. Without hygrometers you are really curing blind. You might end up with mold or you might end up with powder. Don't rely on RH packs do the job. Get the hygrometers. They're cheap.

The slower you dry the more chlorophyll you drive from the buds before you cure them. Improves the taste. But whenever they dry, they dry and you have to jar them before the get too dry. I'm sure you have ordered and received all the hygrometers for the jars so you can test to see when you need to add the RH packs. Without hygrometers you are really curing blind. You might end up with mold or you might end up with powder. Don't rely on RH packs do the job. Get the hygrometers. They're cheap.
I better get to it....

I better get to it....

You will need many many hygrometers. $7.50 and get them in F unless you really are Canadian!

SUKRAGRAHA Mini Digital Temperature Humidity Meter Gauge Thermometer Hygrometer LCD Degree Fahrenheit (F) Display Black

1666337722893.png

Dos hung 4.5 days since bud washing. However, she is VERY brittle feeling on the outside. Kinda like picking up a semi dried butterfly wing you may find for macro lens fun. Anyways, I’ve been medicating, I mean celebrating her a little early, but so far ......SO GOOD!! :thumb:

I put the boveda 62 in the jar with the tops and the mids in another jar with the other 62 pack. I know I didn’t get hygrometers, but I did get a scale and tops were 43 grams, Mids 44.5 grams and popcorn 10.4 grams. For 98 grams or 3.49 0z’s.....if it’s ok with y’all.....ima just call it 3 and a hife!!!! (My southern accent!!)

Hey Moon! Looking sweet on your homegrown homefront...
If you do not have hygrometers.
Check them frequently....after about 4 hrs....if they are stuck together in the jars....To the point of shaking a little vigorously to get them free.
You might need to screen them for a few hours or burp and roll them more often.
If they unstick easily or not at all...burp normally.....

Dos hung 4.5 days since bud washing. However, she is VERY brittle feeling on the outside. Kinda like picking up a semi dried butterfly wing you may find for macro lens fun. Anyways, I’ve been medicating, I mean celebrating her a little early, but so far ......SO GOOD!! :thumb:

I put the boveda 62 in the jar with the tops and the mids in another jar with the other 62 pack. I know I didn’t get hygrometers, but I did get a scale and tops were 43 grams, Mids 44.5 grams and popcorn 10.4 grams. For 98 grams or 3.49 0z’s.....if it’s ok with y’all.....ima just call it 3 and a hife!!!! (My southern accent!!)

thats a lot from one plant ... very well done

thats a lot from one plant ... very well done

And I’d probably gotten 1 oz if it weren’t for the 420mag & it’s members:thumb: looking at dos tops & mids in a big ass 1 gallon container just trips me out! I was hoping he would fill it up ! It’s half full, maybe between the two plants, I’ll fill that joker up! Plus...Luna smells a bit blueberries where as dos still doesn’t. Maybe being in same jar, dos will pick up some of Luna s berry smell. Later buddy:thumb:

Hey Moon, just got an email from 420. 20% off through 12/26 on orders over $100 with the code MERRYXMAS2017 at checkout! Tempting even though I won't have room for a while now :)

Hey bud. Just saw an email for that this am too. Then I saw this post & thought......”must be a sign to get some seeds!” Lol. That’s killer, thanks bud! But I’m good on blueberries still.

Back
Top Bottom