7F16B080-55A2-4942-BD96-9E6F0A9C8C6C.jpeg
2AF85495-4988-4DBD-90B3-171AB418D924.jpeg
64A57BED-F43C-48DB-ACD5-D00470A6BBB2.jpeg
5639BB00-03E5-434C-B07D-FB174823AE0E.jpeg
431DC8B8-EE8C-4600-A4A6-33DB3E68F637.jpeg
8B8F55F5-7218-4F2E-97CE-DCB2B31D9417.jpeg
AD525548-1A32-41CB-8A03-AE389604720C.jpeg
B60E9A1B-7636-47BE-B343-AAB1A0030E5B.jpeg

Nicely done Moon, looks great and cloudy so should be just the way you like it. Not sure what's up with the isopropyl alcohol. Alcohol will melt the trichomes and is used in QWISO! Hydrogen peroxide and rubbing alcohol are not interchangeable. Never heard anyone recommend washing with that stuff.

Very nice harvest Moon,

I see what you did there.

Nicely done Moon, looks great and cloudy so should be just the way you like it. Not sure what's up with the isopropyl alcohol. Alcohol will melt the trichomes and is used in QWISO! Hydrogen peroxide and rubbing alcohol are not interchangeable. Never heard anyone recommend washing with that stuff.

I see what you did there.

Lol. I saw what you did there too Penny! Lol.

Hey shed! Thanks bro. !:thumb: Don’t think that I don’t know that you knew that iso alcohol was for my scissor cleaning. Lol. I just included in picture for a size reference at the time. I’m pretty sure that was the first one down. :thumb: Peace bro!

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I’m really stoked at the moment. My first grow, I ended up with that much from 12 plants!!! Luna has been given a weekend pass. Watered her 2 gallons last night. That included 1 gallon of 6.5 ph. (560 ppm) , & 1 gal of 6.3 ph (720 ppm). Ppm of tap matey has been almost 300 (270-290). ????

Ph out 6.3 (only checked bc the pen Furcifer gave me was right in my pocket!) :thumb:
Ppm out was 1150!! I’ve got to get this shit down pdq dammit. I’m thinking I may just water lil g and no nutes until she speaks on what she’d like to eat for dinner. Her last runoff was 2500. Ish!!! Holy shit! That’s right...2500. Haven’t flushed. Now she has her day in the spotlight and she’s performing like Juju smith Shuster (rookie w/r for the Steelers {duh!}, so......her new nam is “JuJu!” Her leaves are already praying at the light. Something my early miss did, but oddly, neither blueberry ever did!

Any ways. I washed & rinsed them & hopfully can be jarring them asap cause you can imagine how this house smells !!! Help! Anyone! Not sure if I could get a furcifer diy carbon filter put together in time. They actually seem like they’re drying pretty good now!

You guys know how some nugs like to snuggle close to other ones. Like so tight, you hate to pull them apart to trim in between. Well that’s my question. I’m paranoid of these molding. I’ve never had or seen chunks of weed before, and 1 or two of these nugs were pretty dam dense. Like kinda like squeezing on of those things flower arrangements are stuck in to keep watered while on your mantle, or funeral plot! Lol. Ehhhh. Let’s just stick with flower arrangements.

Apologies for the spamming posts this am, but I really wanted to get this out there before my day gets busy.

I know I still have Luna to do, but I still want to thank you all for dropping in, & hanging with me for this grow, & I hope you’ll all be around for future grows. Everyone here has helped me immeasurably during this & my first grow!

But I’d like to extend a very very Huge hi five & thank you to two members here that exemplify what this site is all about. Thanks for your dedication, encouragement, knowledge & quick replies, friendship & sarcasm when needed. I really wish I knew all of you personally, & could sit around a huge fire pit somewhere, sharing some stories & good smoke. Thanks Shed & Furcifer for everything you guys have done, all the advice & encouragement!

Shed, don’t think your works here go in noticed brother. You’re obviously a very intelligent person, & picked this up fast enough to teach yourself & watch over me at the same time! Lol. You’re the man pimpin! Take a bow bud! :thumb:

Thanks to everyone!! Dabber, PT, Penny, kingjoe, derby, toasted, east coast, islandgrow, Sweet Sue, hs, and everyone else that chimed in! Have a “apple cinnamon ona gel jar” , Renuz it’s, candles inscense, bacon, onions, garlic, and other things I’m thinking about using to mask the smell. Wtf was I thinking with no kind of filter. Lol.

Ps....the one nug I’m holding “in” my hand, it felt like a can of soda. Wish I had a scale to weigh this haul. I’m on the hunt to borrow one from someone. Later y’all. :420:

Apologies for the spamming posts this am, but I really wanted to get this out there before my day gets busy.

I know I still have Luna to do, but I still want to thank you all for dropping in, & hanging with me for this grow, & I hope you'll all be around for future grows. Everyone here has helped me immeasurably during this & my first grow!

But I'd like to extend a very very Huge hi five & thank you to two members here that exemplify what this site is all about. Thanks for your dedication, encouragement, knowledge & quick replies, friendship & sarcasm when needed. I really wish I knew all of you personally, & could sit around a huge fire pit somewhere, sharing some stories & good smoke. Thanks Shed & Furcifer for everything you guys have done, all the advice & encouragement!

Shed, don't think your works here go in noticed brother. You're obviously a very intelligent person, & picked this up fast enough to teach yourself & watch over me at the same time! Lol. You're the man pimpin! Take a bow bud! :thumb:

Thanks to everyone!! Dabber, PT, Penny, kingjoe, derby, toasted, east coast, islandgrow, Sweet Sue, hs, and everyone else that chimed in! Have a "apple cinnamon ona gel jar" , Renuz it's, candles inscense, bacon, onions, garlic, and other things I'm thinking about using to mask the smell. Wtf was I thinking with no kind of filter. Lol.

Ps....the one nug I'm holding "in" my hand, it felt like a can of soda. Wish I had a scale to weigh this haul. I'm on the hunt to borrow one from someone. Later y'all. :420:
Great harvest . And I can not wait on the next round . Hope you find a scale to borrow. I would borrow you mine if you were close by . Shipping it would cost more than the price of the scale too hahaha. Good job and let us know when starting round 2.

Great harvest . And I can not wait on the next round . Hope you find a scale to borrow. I would borrow you mine if you were close by . Shipping it would cost more than the price of the scale too hahaha. Good job and let us know when starting round 2.

:high-five:Thanks Izzy!

Job well done Moon .

Thanks Penny! About 3-5 days to dry. I’m averaging 68* & 30’s-40’s rh. Honeywell desk fan blowing up and across from under the hanging buds in closet 75% dark during day, & full dark at night. I have Integra packs It’s 62% and 67 grams. Local shop said just dry buds 4-7 days, then toss in a gallon jar with the pack & just lightly agitate them (roll , tip upside down what have you. Does this sound right?

Back
Top Bottom