Moony's Moon Shot! Journal Sponsored By Herbies Seeds!

Alot of excitement here today so I'm just going to re-upload today's photos of each tents canopy :) they got buried in the messages hehe.

IMG_20211227_014626.jpg

2 Mimosa shot left and grandmommy purple middle and 2 right. (Photo above)

IMG_20211226_193831.jpg

4 dos-si-dos OG. (Photo above)

Goodnight everyone :)

BIG NEWS ALERT!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE WON THE MARS HYDRO FC8000!!!!!

THIS WILL BE MY MAIN LIGHT FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE!

EXCITING THINGS BEING PLANNED AS WELL AS THIS RUN. DETAILS TO COME SOON!!!!

I AM SO FECKING HAPPY HAHAH
Congrats @Moony that's awesome pal I'm sure you will do big things with the lights and do @Mars Hydro proud with ya future results :yahoo::yahoo::theband::yahoo::yahoo:

Good looking update! Good on ya for the tent purchase. They deserve direct purchases with as much as they do for this site.

I always grow a few different strains and it's hard in one tent, I like a variety of flavors lol
That's where I'm at. I want to start expanding tents for more variety and stages of growth. Firstly...get rid of 273 other items on my to-do list...
:rofl::passitleft:
Even having 2 different strains in 1 tent caused problems.
I am about to start with a different strain in my tent. A little concerned about it but going to just focus on keeping the environment in check, then tailor their needs from there. I like those upskirt shots. Gives me more visual references for my training. Blessings dude.

Good looking update! Good on ya for the tent purchase. They deserve direct purchases with as much as they do for this site.
Yeah exactly. :)
That's where I'm at. I want to start expanding tents for more variety and stages of growth. Firstly...get rid of 273 other items on my to-do list...

:rofl::passitleft:
I can't really run 3 tents. I'm only able to do so at the moment due to it being beginning of winter. I've got maybe 3 months of full capacity growing then as it gets warmer I'll have to shut down tents. I'll end up with just the 5' X 5' in summer and even then probably just veg until September.
I am about to start with a different strain in my tent. A little concerned about it but going to just focus on keeping the environment in check, then tailor their needs from there. I like those upskirt shots. Gives me more visual references for my training. Blessings dude.
All my problems where caused by doing a scrOG netting grow. Doing different strains isn't too bad if you have the space and multiple lights to keep the optimum energy displacement.
When I get the new bar light I will only be doing 1 strain no matter what in that tent for flower. It's just not feasible to do what I did this time. Plus clambering under the netting to get 2 plants out was rediculous.

I dunno if I want to do another netting run or not for next time. It means a longer veg and I'm running out of time before summer. I don't want to be deep into flower and have no way to sort the heat out lol.

Update time part 1. Dos-si-dos OG tent :)

The girls are looking amazing! I swear they grow bigger every minute haha.

Nothing to report other than some photos and love :)

IMG_20211228_225439.jpg

IMG_20211228_225449.jpg

IMG_20211228_225503.jpg

The discolouration isn't there lol it's the HPS on 660 watt hehe. Without the light they are a lovely deep green I promise ! :)
IMG_20211228_225512.jpg

IMG_20211228_225532.jpg

Really cool structure on the trunk of this plant. It grew to the side after some training then shot up. All the stems are as thick as a finger :)
IMG_20211228_225538.jpg

IMG_20211228_225546.jpg

IMG_20211228_225555.jpg

All photos are took in landscape and appear better as such :)

I have to give a shout out to @Herbies Seeds again for hooking me up with these awesome strains!

Remember for these amazing strains and hundreds if not thousands more go to www.herbiesheadshop.com for my American friends they stock Barney's Farm and many others who won't deliver to the USA but herbies do deliver to the USA!!!!

Not only that they offer awesome prices. And some of the best freebies around. Plus more you buy the more you get for free!

Highly recommended discreet service and guaranteed delivery!

I'd also like to shout out to @Mars Hydro !

I've used their lights for a while now and soon I'll be doing my first full LED grow thanks to @Mars Hydro and their awesome FC8000 light!

As well. My good friends at @Herbies Seeds have agreed to supply me with 5 "Mimosa X Orange Punch" seeds from Barney's Farm but supplied by Herbies AND 4 of their own exciting strain "Runtz Punch" which both boast up to 30% and 29% THC respectively!!!!

These awesome genetics from @Herbies Seeds will be partnered with @Mars Hydro and their monster FC8000 light and tent!

I will be vegging these strains while the current 2 tents are in flower and will flip the new ladies when the current ones finish :)

January - march is going to be a busy few months heheh.

Thanks everyone for checking out what I can do so far! I hope I can show you some spectacular things in the future :)

Hey @Krissi1982 let's stop arguing and check out my video and my new pics and the exciting news I have :)

Love you my friend and I don't care if your new strategy is using a flame flower on your girls. I'd be concerned but it wouldn't change anything hehe :green_heart:

Hey @Krissi1982 let's stop arguing and check out my video and my new pics and the exciting news I have :)

Love you my friend and I don't care if your new strategy is using a flame flower on your girls. I'd be concerned but it wouldn't change anything hehe :green_heart:
Moony, I was never arguing with you. Two vantage points on one situation don't make for the need of an argument. Just like in relationships, no couple thinks exactly the same on everything but there's not necessarily a need for a fight. We agree to disagree. And I wouldn't care if yours was to start pooping in their coco to fertilize your shit with your shit. I'll be looking at your video come baby bed time as usual, so I have time to take it all in and listen to your silly accent :)

Maybe another haaaalf a foot or so. This is paaaart 1 paaaart 2 when the lights come on... grandMUMMY purrrple lol I love it. You are getting better and better but I am typing how I hear you talk...I stripped these girrrls...you said 5cm I thought you said 5 farts. You see why I need enough time and quiet to watch your videos. They look fabulous Moon! So stoked for you to get your new set up and really rock it!

Screenshot_20211228-221835_YouTube.jpg

Maybe another haaaalf a foot or so. This is paaaart 1 paaaart 2 when the lights come on... grandMUMMY purrrple lol I love it. You are getting better and better but I am typing how I hear you talk...I stripped these girrrls...you said 5cm I thought you said 5 farts. You see why I need enough time and quiet to watch your videos. They look fabulous Moon! So stoked for you to get your new set up and really rock it!

Screenshot_20211228-221835_YouTube.jpg
Haha thanks Krissi!! Should have everything in a couple of weeks which is perfect timing to get 6-7 weeks of veg in while these 2 tents finish :) the 2 strains I'm getting are amazing too! Can't wait to see how they grow and taste them hehe.

Update part 2. Mimosa Shot and Grandmommy Purple tent.

Looking amazing nothing much else to say. :)

IMG_20211229_041449.jpg

IMG_20211229_041458.jpg

IMG_20211229_041506.jpg
IMG_20211229_041514.jpg

I'm probably going to need to thin the canopy in here in a week or so. Don't want to risk any budrot. Other than that they are looking sweet. The temp and humidity are perfect at 26 Celsius and 55% humidity. Hitting 65% when lights are off. May need to start putting dehumidifier in the tents when the lights are off depending on how big the buds get hehe.

Update time part 1. Dos-si-dos OG tent :)

The girls are looking amazing! I swear they grow bigger every minute haha.

Nothing to report other than some photos and love :)

IMG_20211228_225439.jpg

IMG_20211228_225449.jpg

IMG_20211228_225503.jpg

The discolouration isn't there lol it's the HPS on 660 watt hehe. Without the light they are a lovely deep green I promise ! :)
IMG_20211228_225512.jpg

IMG_20211228_225532.jpg

Really cool structure on the trunk of this plant. It grew to the side after some training then shot up. All the stems are as thick as a finger :)
IMG_20211228_225538.jpg

IMG_20211228_225546.jpg

IMG_20211228_225555.jpg

All photos are took in landscape and appear better as such :)

I have to give a shout out to @Herbies Seeds again for hooking me up with these awesome strains!

Remember for these amazing strains and hundreds if not thousands more go to www.herbiesheadshop.com for my American friends they stock Barney's Farm and many others who won't deliver to the USA but herbies do deliver to the USA!!!!

Not only that they offer awesome prices. And some of the best freebies around. Plus more you buy the more you get for free!

Highly recommended discreet service and guaranteed delivery!

I'd also like to shout out to @Mars Hydro !

I've used their lights for a while now and soon I'll be doing my first full LED grow thanks to @Mars Hydro and their awesome FC8000 light!

As well. My good friends at @Herbies Seeds have agreed to supply me with 5 "Mimosa X Orange Punch" seeds from Barney's Farm but supplied by Herbies AND 4 of their own exciting strain "Runtz Punch" which both boast up to 30% and 29% THC respectively!!!!

These awesome genetics from @Herbies Seeds will be partnered with @Mars Hydro and their monster FC8000 light and tent!

I will be vegging these strains while the current 2 tents are in flower and will flip the new ladies when the current ones finish :)

January - march is going to be a busy few months heheh.

Thanks everyone for checking out what I can do so far! I hope I can show you some spectacular things in the future :)
Excellent job of giving the props to the sponsors of your grow!! That's how it's done Moon!!

Your plants look great. So do you flower under the 660 HPS or just in that tent or what? I don't know how I missed you using HPS in this grow.

Excellent job of giving the props to the sponsors of your grow!! That's how it's done Moon!!

Your plants look great. So do you flower under the 660 HPS or just in that tent or what? I don't know how I missed you using HPS in this grow.
Thanks Jon :) gotta give props to the people who helped me grow :)

The mimosa tent has 600 watt HPS on 660 watt now with a mars hydro TSL2000. The dos-si-dos tent has a HPS on 660 and TS1000.

Just a few nutrient pictures for @FelipeBlu to fill in some gaps :)

IMG_20211229_132540.jpg

The mono K is actually 16% lol turns out we was wrong at 20% :)

IMG_20211229_132559.jpg

I checked out the mono trace elements too. Incase you thought it may help in the mix?

IMG_20211229_133828.jpg

Shogun coco A

IMG_20211229_133851.jpg

Shogun coco B

Are the last two photos Shogun A and B respectively?
Yes.
I see that the Mono K also contains some micros :thumb:
That is a picture of 2 different monos. The mono K and the mono trace. I took a picture of the trace incase you thought it worth using as well as the mono K.

The trace is just called "mono trace" it's same price as the mono K.

Yes.

That is a picture of 2 different monos. The mono K and the mono trace. I took a picture of the trace incase you thought it worth using as well as the mono K.

The trace is just called "mono trace" it's same price as the mono K.
Ahh - I see that now. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom