Mouser's Perpetual Grow

Flower Tent Update

Flower Tent Update :)

Good evening folks. Another week has gone by pretty much uneventfully in the flowering tent. All, with the exception of the Blueberry are starting to bulk a bit. Blue seems to have reached the end. Still throwing the odd white pistle or two, but for the most part..done. Again, another disappointing yield. Im, hoping my upcoming switch to Doc's kit will fix that. On to the show!

First up, Blueberry at 60 days...mostly done Id say

DSCF01574.JPG
DSCF01606.JPG

Then we have Carnival at 49 days, getting frostier by the day

DSCF01617.JPG
DSCF01625.JPG

Next down the runway we have the gorgeous Blue Venom (55 days) wearing the green bikini

DSCF01648.JPG
DSCF01668.JPG

and once again, the hands dowbn winner of the week, Panama at 49 days

DSCF01678.JPG
DSCF01698.JPG
DSCF01708.JPG
DSCF01717.JPG

Blue will be coming down tomorrow or Tuesday, the rest have a few weeks to go yet. Thanks for stopping by :) :passitleft:

:peacetwo:

:byebye::passitleft:

I was off for some time and you are making some splendid progress! Me likey :thumb: :love: :Namaste:

Flower Tent Update

FLOWER TENT UPDATE

Hello everyone. I survived the blizzard with only some sore muscles from shoveling. Didnt lose power and nothing fell on me. :cheer: The Blueberry came down last Tuesday, and I will post a final pre harvest pic as soon as I find it :p I had a HD meltdown and Im not sure where I had backed it up.

The other 3 girls are dropping leaves fast. I got tied up with work again and let them go a bit too dry. Seems to happen at least once per run. Definitely going back to bigger pots. The 'kit' instructions say 7g pots...not sure if I can run 3 of them in my 2x4...might have to do two at a time when I switch.

On to the shoot:

PANAMA (Day 59)

DSCF01728.JPG
DSCF01747.JPG
DSCF01758.JPG

CARNIVAL (Also 59 days)

DSCF01767.JPG
DSCF01777.JPG
DSCF01787.JPG

And bringing up the rear, BLUE VENOM (65 days and seriously stinking of cat piss)

DSCF01814.JPG
DSCF01828.JPG
DSCF01838.JPG

Id love to push them all into another round of bulking up. Gave them a good soaking after the photo shoot and will follow up tomorrow with a shot of MoreBloom and Kelp. Hopefully it will kick them back into gear.

Thanks for stopping by. Turkey Chili in the pressure cooker, Sierra Nevada Golden IPA in the fridge, jars in the cupboard. Might I recommend the ICE. Very smooth and mellow. A very nice relaxing work night buzz.
:peacetwo:

Re: Flower Tent Update

Very nice mouser. Love the Panama.

Cheers.

Panama is, indeed, very delicious looking. :goodjob:

I've a question about this bud and trimming.

If the leaves were all green, I would only trim the tiny brown leaf tips from this bud. After a dry, those sugar leaves would be sweet and smokeable.

Since these leaves are yellowed, are they still good after being dried and smoked?

Panama is, indeed, very delicious looking. :goodjob:

I've a question about this bud and trimming.

If the leaves were all green, I would only trim the tiny brown leaf tips from this bud. After a dry, those sugar leaves would be sweet and smokeable.

Since these leaves are yellowed, are they still good after being dried and smoked?

Im sure Ive smoked worse :) Though with jars of tasty treats in the cabinet, Id be more inclined to do a close trim and use them for oil or butter or something.

Im sure Ive smoked worse :) Though with jars of tasty treats in the cabinet, Id be more inclined to do a close trim and use them for oil or butter or something.

I miss tasty treats in jars.

My last harvest was in June and I didn't feel comfortable moving jars with ounces across mutiple state lines in the moving van.
After smoking street weed for nine months, the question "When's the next harvest?" comes up every 2-3 days :rofl:

I've been saying "April" for over a month - Do they think they are going to suddenly ripen faster?

So I did the math just now, my first girl this harvest is an AK47. Today is 48 days under 11/13. When I havested an AK47 from the same batch of seeds in 2015, under the same lights, it only went 49 days under 12/12.

Dang! No wonder they are bugging me ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh dang! Budsicles! Nice plants mouser! :bravo: :love: :Namaste:

Thanks Tom. Congrats on your harvest as well! Im really hoping that all I hear about the out of this world high from plants that smell of cat piss is true...because at the moment Im not sure I can smoke her o_O She is more rank than dank

Great stuff mouser :high-five::passitleft: man they look nice and tasty :passitleft:

COB Build Update

COB Build Update!!

Parts List

2 Vero29 3000k
2 Vero29 5000k
1 Meanwell HLG-320H-C1400B
4 140mm pre-drilled pin heat sinks
asst wagos and wiring

It pulls ~220w from the wall and is hella bright! I left the dimming connection open until I can find my bag-o-100k pots. I will bring a bag of zip ties home from work tomorrow and clean up the wiring and add hanging rings, but Im quite pleased to have another build under my belt.

20170319_173131.jpg
20170319_173216.jpg

Long and thin - How much area willl you cover and how far away?

This is for my 2x4 tent. Going to start it up as high as I can get it and go from there...May have to wait on the Panama to finish...she may be too tall already for this light.

Back
Top Bottom