Mr Am4zin 's 1st Effort - Small Stealth Cabinet - 300W LED

im sorry but im not really a "spider" person, honestly that picture reminded me something from an old movie from the 90s called arachnophobia.

not a bug person in general i just think lady bugs are cute and since they're harmless to me and they can clean my garden of things like gnats mites etc i would release a few if i had those problems.

nevertheless, it's better dealing with it the natural way rather than spraying chemicals all over your stuff thats for sure. It's surprisingly difficult to find a place to buy bugs that eat other bugs tho, always depending on where you live.

Amazon surprisingly will ship lady bugs right to you.. That's where i've always gotten mine, because like you no where here locally sales them.

haha what wont amazon ship

its starting to get kinda creepy.. We bought amazon prime because we cut the chord.. I had never really shopped with them before that, but I live in the boonies. I always try to support my local stores first, so I call around and ask, and then order from amazon, but with prime its really crazy.. 1-2 day shipping. It's incredibly convenient. I will still however pay more and drive to get it if I can get it locally. Buy Local!

FLOWER DAY 53

Good evening people of :420: After 3 neem oil treatments, 3 days apart, I may have beaten them B*****d thrips. Don't wanna jump with joy too soon but I had my girls out of the box, gave them a good looking over and I don't see any :cheer:I hope the biggest of hopes that they have gone for good :thumb: I will give one more treatment on Saturday morning as I plan to harvest the week after.

Picture time

Joy first
DSC_012917.JPG

DSC_012620.JPG

DSC_012521.JPG

DSC_011718.JPG

Now mags

DSC_009929.JPG

DSC_010022.JPG

DSC_010221.JPG

DSC_010524.JPG

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Thanks for stopping by
Peace out people ✌

Ya amazon is amazing its how I started getting things for growing like my T5's, tent and the go box but im actually getting really into eBay they have great deals sometimes and free shipping on most things but definitely not as nice as prime. cant beat 2 day shipping:high-five:

Nice cant see what the wait on the plants are. The lights are going to be about 200 watts, hope you get a good gram to watt ratio

nice done with the infestation my friend :thumb:

do you own a microscope to peak in for amber coverage on your glanhead trichomes?

i dont wanna be that guy cause chopping the tree at the right time is fine

but if you wanna feel like more in control of what high shes going to give you then you might need one

you can get cheap ones for few bucks here and there, they dont have to be good, just something to tell you how much amber you got

i cut mine at 20% usually, i dont like the heavy stoned cough locks, i prefer my trips heady and giggly, and then when i crush on it the indica kicks in and locks me down until i blaze again ;)

30/70 my favorite hybrid, thats why i go for so less amber, i got indica dominant strain so i pretty much got to if i dont wanna chop a nighty nighty medicine :laughtwo:, if it was 50/50 hybrid id go for 30-40% amber and it goes on and on

then again maybe you got the gadget and im rumbling without reason so.. Cheerio :smokin:

looks great, 5 stars

:Namaste:

nice done with the infestation my friend :thumb:

do you own a microscope to peak in for amber coverage on your glanhead trichomes?

i dont wanna be that guy cause chopping the tree at the right time is fine

but if you wanna feel like more in control of what high shes going to give you then you might need one

you can get cheap ones for few bucks here and there, they dont have to be good, just something to tell you how much amber you got

i cut mine at 20% usually, i dont like the heavy stoned cough locks, i prefer my trips heady and giggly, and then when i crush on it the indica kicks in and locks me down until i blaze again ;)

30/70 my favorite hybrid, thats why i go for so less amber, i got indica dominant strain so i pretty much got to if i dont wanna chop a nighty nighty medicine :laughtwo:, if it was 50/50 hybrid id go for 30-40% amber and it goes on and on

then again maybe you got the gadget and im rumbling without reason so.. Cheerio :smokin:

looks great, 5 stars

:Namaste:

Morning brother, I got one of them but your rambling amuses me (it doesn't take much). I have a 60x. Most trichomes are cloudy at the moment with one or Two amber ones thrown in. The chop will take place a week on Sat as I go on holiday not long after (10 days) so time will dictate this harvest for me. Next time tho I will let the girls tell me when there ready. :thumb:

You've done a great job with your ladies Am4zin :bravo: They are beautiful cannabis specimens :peace:

I've been using that trichome check both grows because I like to have daytime meds, but I truly need that sleep med effect. Based on what you said regarding the cloudy/amber ratio I would be prepared to harvest sooner that you'd planned...but yeah harvesting, it takes time. Good luck and flush those ladies for a smooooooooth smoke :peace:

You've done a great job with your ladies Am4zin :bravo: They are beautiful cannabis specimens :peace:

I've been using that trichome check both grows because I like to have daytime meds, but I truly need that sleep med effect. Based on what you said regarding the cloudy/amber ratio I would be prepared to harvest sooner that you'd planned...but yeah harvesting, it takes time. Good luck and flush those ladies for a smooooooooth smoke :peace:

Thanks for your input catman, I love the couch lock so a body stone is what I'm after. Not much has changed on the trichomes front over the last few days, checking them has become a daily task at the moment. 9 more days is my absolute limit. ✌

Morning brother, I got one of them but your rambling amuses me (it doesn't take much). I have a 60x. Most trichomes are cloudy at the moment with one or Two amber ones thrown in. The chop will take place a week on Sat as I go on holiday not long after (10 days) so time will dictate this harvest for me. Next time tho I will let the girls tell me when there ready. :thumb:

thats good news brother, i'm glad that you try to get the best out of your own medicine, only we know whats good for us right?

man.. our grows indeed are very close, you told me that when you visited over for the first time. i'm at the same point (kind of) and waiting the end results really bad.

i hope you red my smoke report, it was heavenly. Glad i kept some of that sample to pass on time when i have time to just relax and kick back :smokin:

how about you, did you have a taste of that beauty yet?

Not sure if going for more ambers cost me flavour last time. With the 4 autos I should be harvesting next I plan on taking one down as early as I dare then a few days or so between the next so I can stagger the harvest to see what difference it makes.

Let me know how you get on with this, I'm gonna do an auto run next alongside some form of photo flux so will be interesting to see difference it makes. :thumb:

Let me know how you get on with this, I'm gonna do an auto run next alongside some form of photo flux so will be interesting to see difference it makes. :thumb:

Will do bud. Might be a slight problem picking them apart though....
rrf2904-1.jpg

....and the one in the back corner probably won't yield much but from all 4 if I get 5oz out a corner of my growroom while I veg other plants I'll be well chuffed. Hopefully it smokes as good as it grows! :)

thats good news brother, i'm glad that you try to get the best out of your own medicine, only we know whats good for us right?

man.. our grows indeed are very close, you told me that when you visited over for the first time. i'm at the same point (kind of) and waiting the end results really bad.

i hope you red my smoke report, it was heavenly. Glad i kept some of that sample to pass on time when i have time to just relax and kick back :smokin:

how about you, did you have a taste of that beauty yet?

Haha too true that brother, i'm sure my meds will be more than sufficient, for my first attempt anyway. I've so far resisted the urge to snip a piece off, the guy where the clones come from has harvested his so I've sampled that, might have to take a snip later when lights come on, now you got me thinking about it. I did read your smoke report, very detailed. I enjoyed reading it. I struggle to put that many words together so it makes sense.

We are very close in our projects I'm at day 54 flower today and your at, I believe, day 51. When do you plan on harvest?

Haha too true that brother, i'm sure my meds will be more than sufficient, for my first attempt anyway. I've so far resisted the urge to snip a piece off, the guy where the clones come from has harvested his so I've sampled that, might have to take a snip later when lights come on, now you got me thinking about it. I did read your smoke report, very detailed. I enjoyed reading it. I struggle to put that many words together so it makes sense.

We are very close in our projects I'm at day 54 flower today and your at, I believe, day 51. When do you plan on harvest?

not sure honestly, i know what the breeder had on the test runs, but tommorow they are going into flush mode and waiting for amber

like 20% should do the trick for me with this strain, made sure about it after the first taste, well you know the rest of that story ;)

I often wondered about this on micro/stealth grows especially on strong odour strains

They stinking up real bad, the carbon filter is only doing so much so I resorted to putting a car air freshener in the exhaust ducting so I get that new car smell in the room the cabinet is in.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom