Mr Am4zin 's 1st Effort - Small Stealth Cabinet - 300W LED

FLOWER DAY 47

Good Evening folks, thought I'd give a short update as to what's happening, Ba****d thrips are still here, neem oil arrived and I gave them a good drenching as the lights went out on Wednesday morning, by lights on my girls were dry, some thrips were still crawling and some appeared dead. So it must have done something. They will get another treatment on Saturday.
Everything else is good, both girls are still growing strong, Plain water was given tonight and I took some pics with the lights off. Enjoy ✌

DSC_003229.JPG
DSC_002139.JPG
DSC_002044.JPG
DSC_002249.JPG
DSC_002650.JPG
DSC_002550.JPG

Ya those are looking pretty :thumb: and my first grow swelled up pretty good the last 3 weeks so cant wait yo see the buds your going to enjoy. Can't wait to see your next project as well:Namaste:

internet back on :smokin:
your ladies turned out lovely my friend :high-five:

can't wait to see the chop :)

Nice structure on your plants too man. Everything is looking good, hope the thrips go away soon for you

Cheers mate, don't think I'll totally get them gone before harvest as I'm only a maximum of 2 weeks away. Will try my best tho And they will NOT return on my next venture
:thumb:

if you don't mind a few lady bugs(and you shouldn't they're good luck!) order some live ones, and release them into your garden.. they will take care of any pests pronto.. once they're all gone, scoop em back up and put into your fridge. They'll survive quite awhile. Before they pass I release them into the wild near my vege gardens to keep pests down there. Completely organic pest control.. They absolutely love aphids, spider mites, flys, and anything else a a bug eating bug would want to eat. They're amazing.

Now thats frosty! Nice work so far man! I just put Blackjack seed into rockwool and it is one fast grower.

if you don't mind a few lady bugs(and you shouldn't they're good luck!) order some live ones, and release them into your garden.. they will take care of any pests pronto.. once they're all gone, scoop em back up and put into your fridge. They'll survive quite awhile. Before they pass I release them into the wild near my vege gardens to keep pests down there. Completely organic pest control.. They absolutely love aphids, spider mites, flys, and anything else a a bug eating bug would want to eat. They're amazing.

Hey bass, I would love to get some nice little lady bugs in there but the wife, she say no. she has a thing about insects. :high-five:

Lol lady bugs are the cutest pest devouring ruthless cuddly things ever!!

might have to ask her how see feels about non harmless ones, lady bugs are the real cleaners of your garden

:Namaste:

might have to ask her how see feels about non harmless ones, lady bugs are the real cleaners of your garden

:Namaste:

Prefer spiders myself but they're probably more help preventing an infestation than dealing with one. I'm thinking some wee jumping spiders patrolling leaves looking for wee beasties, young house spiders in the intakes and on soil and maybe some orb weavers on the screen and rafters if the airflow is right for them building webs to cover me for bigger flying pests.

These guys are pretty cool too.....Aphid Predators!....
aphid-predator.jpg

Not much use against anything else though but it's really satisfying to watch them chomp their way through Aphids :)

Prefer spiders myself but they're probably more help preventing an infestation than dealing with one. I'm thinking some wee jumping spiders patrolling leaves looking for wee beasties, young house spiders in the intakes and on soil and maybe some orb weavers on the screen and rafters if the airflow is right for them building webs to cover me for bigger flying pests.

These guys are pretty cool too.....Aphid Predators!....
aphid-predator.jpg

Not much use against anything else though but it's really satisfying to watch them chomp their way through Aphids :)

So glad mine aren't that bad, only a few remain after neem oil treatment but will put something in place for my next adventure. I like the idea of spiders, they cant fly away and scare the wife. :thumb: I hate having the thought of my little baby girls being eaten alive by little critters.

im sorry but im not really a "spider" person, honestly that picture reminded me something from an old movie from the 90s called arachnophobia.

not a bug person in general i just think lady bugs are cute and since they're harmless to me and they can clean my garden of things like gnats mites etc i would release a few if i had those problems.

nevertheless, it's better dealing with it the natural way rather than spraying chemicals all over your stuff thats for sure. It's surprisingly difficult to find a place to buy bugs that eat other bugs tho, always depending on where you live.

Back
Top Bottom