Mr Am4zin 's 1st Effort - Small Stealth Cabinet - 300W LED

PICS

DSC_019115.JPG

DSC_018518.JPG

Screenshot_2015-03-29-00-08-46.png

frosting up real good brother :thumb:

FLOWER DAY 22

Well I posted some pics last nite before bed and I did some watering this morning before lights off. Gave the ladies plain tap this time as the run off ppm was quite high after last feed and I don't want a build up of nutes in the soil. My tap water here is of very good quality, ph of 7.0 and ppm of 30. Run off ph was 6.3 and ppm was over 600.
I have also put weights on the tallest tops to pull them down so I can keep the main canopy as level as possible, there are a couple of stems that haven't hit screen level yet but look so cute and still get light so I have to leave them be. Most others have finally got there. Top bud sites have started to frost up and starting to let there smell out too.
Conditions in the cabinet are still ok, temps have been upto 28/82f With lights on and down as low as 19/66 with lights off rh is between 50 and 60%. Still have a few of them tiny flies buzzing about in there, waiting on the postman for fly catcher!
I'll sign off with a couple of pics.

Mags on the left, Joy is on the right
DSC_017513.JPG

One of mags short shoots, Sorry for the sideways pic
DSC_020116.JPG

And the one on joy
DSC_019422.JPG

Have a happy Sunday and thanks for stopping by

am4zin how purple/pink those led's are. a lotto talk on the dangers to the eyes with led's,, you read any of that? get some welders glasses maybe. plants looking great indeed,, nice work,, cheers

healthy & happy ladies :thumb:

yeah nivek has a point about lights, not just LED, HIDs are even worse for the eyes, just go into your grow room wearing sun glasses ;)

you should be brother, your hard work is about to pay out.

best wishes

:Namaste:

Cheers brother, dare I say it but it's been a pretty easy ride so far (knocks on wood). I do worry a lot but try to keep the worry to myself, latest one is that they won't get any bigger but deep down I know they will, don't stop my worries tho. All the positive vibes I get here at :420: helps I'm definitely feeling the love :circle-of-love:

Big thanks to everybody :thanks:

hey brother just wondering if you're counting flower from switch or pistils

purple goodness :thumb:

Short update and Some pics

Gave the ladies some water today, snapped some pics just before the lights came on, they look even prettier today than they did yesterday :circle-of-love: No problems to report, small flies are still an small issue, these sticky things don't seem to be catching any, there are only a few tho. Ph, rh and temps all good.

Thanks for stopping by, your all amazing :thanks::volcano-smiley::high-five:

DSC_021915.JPG

DSC_021117.JPG

DSC_021810.JPG

DSC_021517.JPG

Back
Top Bottom