Mr Am4zin 's 1st Effort - Small Stealth Cabinet - 300W LED

looking good in there :thumb:

70% rh is a little high, it should be around 30-50% for flower ideally. If you do some leaf trimming the rh will go down just from that, maybe 5 or 10%. Getting a change bigger than that will probably require equipment

Yeah - It would be worth aiming for 35-40% rh environment during flowering especially due to the long lights out period :peace: looking really nice :cheesygrinsmiley:

FLOWER DAY 32

Well :420:
After reading the journals of others regarding defoil, last nite while medicated, I got giddy with the trimming scissors. The result 24 hours later, amazing. As 420brother was saying about his girls leaves dancing for the light, I've seen it. All the top leaves I left on were pointing there ends up, they look happy and don't seem at all stressed which makes me happy it did drop the RH by approx 5% (as Stealthboat said. +reps) which was at 65% when the lights come on tonight. I've got a little dehumidifier in there now so we will see how it goes over the next few days.
Some pics (not the best sorry)

DSC_020912.JPG

DSC_020817.JPG

DSC_020713.JPG

Thanks for stopping by and may your gardens remain green ✌

good stuff brother :thumb:

looks like its going to be an 8 weeker

:Namaste:

Nice buds man hope you end up with some quality buds, they look frosty! Subed for sure

I got a time machine that goes 60 seconds per minute, it is quite fast, but if you feel like slowing you can roll a joint to slow it down a bit.

nice update my friend very frosty :thumb:

hang in there soon enough ull have quality bud

good stuff,, yumm yumm,, candy,, me love candy,, :thumb:

FLOWER DAY 38

Good Evening to all the fine folk who pass this way. Hope all your gardens are luscious and green.

Things are progressing fairly well, I do have an issue but I'll get to that. They got feed last night night, ph 6.5 going in, 6.3 run off. Temps are still steady, 20c lights off and 28c lights on. RH still an issue for me, after the defoil it came down from approx 70% to approx 65%. With the crappy disposable dehumidifier (can't put an electric one in as funds don't allow) it came down to about 55%. It does drop to about 40% as watering day looms. Gonna see if I can come up with something for my next run out so watch this space for that.

NEED HELP/ADVICE
I have noticed some spots on some of the leaves, they are the same as the ones I posted earlier in the thread and are more noticeable when lights are on. They look like patches of dry skin skin(if that makes sense) but they don't rub off.

Screenshot_2015-04-14-20-31-30.png

Screenshot_2015-04-14-20-34-20.png

First time I saw it, it was only on a few lower fan leaves but this is on the upper ones and is is on a few leaves on both girls. I'm just into week 5 of a loosly planned 9 So I hope it's either an easy fix or me just flapping over nothing.

Now for some happy pics taken last night

DSC_02178.JPG

DSC_021415.JPG

Over shot of Mags
DSC_021119.JPG

Over shot of joy
DSC_021021.JPG

And finally a pic that wasn't what I wanted but looks great
DSC_020913.JPG

hope everyone has a fine morning/afternoon/evening/night depending on where in this fine world you are located.
Keep it green ✌

Back
Top Bottom