Mr Am4zin 's 1st Effort - Small Stealth Cabinet - 300W LED

very nice,, beautiful green colour, as it should be,, buds budding up bud,, great stuff :goodjob:

FLOWER DAY 28

My girls continue to make me proud everyday, they are really frosting up now, not really seen much more vertical growth, thank God but they are starting to swell up nicely. I have a total of 8 inches from the highest top to the light, no signs of any stress from the girls so I'm gonna try not to stress. Hope you all have a happy shatterday. Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Thanks for stopping by ✌

DSC_024013.JPG

DSC_023719.JPG
DSC_023914.JPG
DSC_023815.JPG
DSC_023518.JPG

Man those things are frosty! It's snowing in your grow room. When you trim, keep the leaves with trichromes. You can put 'em in a bucket with some dry ice, place a screen over the bucket, and shake it up to collect the keif. Nice little treat to add to a doobie! I'm subbed can't wait to see the harvest

:thumb:

Man those things are frosty! It's snowing in your grow room. When you trim, keep the leaves with trichromes. You can put 'em in a bucket with some dry ice, place a screen over the bucket, and shake it up to collect the keif. Nice little treat to add to a doobie! I'm subbed can't wait to see the harvest

:thumb:

Welcome aboard my friend

that is a fine looking plant indeed,, looks very sativa like,, might be a long flower? total guess,, great job with this,, cheers :goodjob:

that is a fine looking plant indeed,, looks very sativa like,, might be a long flower? total guess,, great job with this,, cheers :goodjob:

I thought the same, my girls came as clones from a friends mother plant, he has been flowering for 9 weeks on his previous grows, so I'm aiming for the same. I go on holiday 4 days after planned harvest date so they can't over run too long ✌

Mr Am4zin, correct me if I'm wrong but earlier in this thread you said you're going on holiday for 2 weeks? 4 days is a short cure time to then jar them up for 2 weeks straight. But if you leave the buds out for 2 weeks I'd fear they'd dry out. Do you have somebody to tend to them while you're gone? Taking care of drying nugs will be easier than tending to a plant for that friend you mentioned. I'd hate to see these beautiful plants go bad if you can't tend to them while they cure. Just something to think about. :goodluck:

Mr Am4zin, correct me if I'm wrong but earlier in this thread you said you're going on holiday for 2 weeks? 4 days is a short cure time to then jar them up for 2 weeks straight. But if you leave the buds out for 2 weeks I'd fear they'd dry out. Do you have somebody to tend to them while you're gone? Taking care of drying nugs will be easier than tending to a plant for that friend you mentioned. I'd hate to see these beautiful plants go bad if you can't tend to them while they cure. Just something to think about. :goodluck:

Thanks for your concern :thumb:I do have a trusted friend that will look after them for me while I am away. I did think of that one when I flipped them into flower. I did ask in another thread and was told as long as conditions were ok then it wouldn't be a problem but I set plans in progress anyway. :cheer:Preparation and Planning Prevent a Pics Poor Performance :cheer: The six P's of life :thumb:

Very, beautiful my friend. Glad to see another man take a gamble with LEDS(not really a gamble) a sure fire win.
Even in Veg, You can smell the dank quality of the cannabis, not only that the dark green perfection of the leaves.
From what I've seen, the resin production is very very frosty! Your journal giving me even more confidence in LED tech!

Sub a dub dub! Can't wait to see your other GJ.

Very, beautiful my friend. Glad to see another man take a gamble with LEDS(not really a gamble) a sure fire win.
Even in Veg, You can smell the dank quality of the cannabis, not only that the dark green perfection of the leaves.
From what I've seen, the resin production is very very frosty! Your journal giving me even more confidence in LED tech!

Sub a dub dub! Can't wait to see your other GJ.

Thanks keef, this is just an unbranded led unit, didn't expect much of it if I'm honest but it's done well so far, now for the finishing stretch. Hoping to upgrade to a mars-hydro for my next run. Good to have you along bud

Very cool, yeah the brand name can be hard on the wallet, I'm in the middle field of the name brands, G8LED&Plat LED similar cost.
Although since I invested in a 240w and knew the technology was effective in growing I felt I should stay on the same path and brand. I think Plat has a better control system with the ability to change wattage during VEG/FLOWER.
Good to hear about going Mars, my brother is going Mars as well he's currently running a 1000w HPS(to hot for Vegas) and costly to keep temps a optimal levels. He runs DWC which I may be turning two after my third grow, want to understand the life cycle of cannabis before diving head first.

One thing I can say, Mother Nature is reslilent and wants to strive and thrive; you give her the attention needed, and you'll end up with a plant worth celebrating. Posted more in my GJ welcome to take a look brotha.

FLOWER DAY 30

Just a short update guys and gals.
Fed my ladies this morning before lights off with full strength food and took some pretty pink pics. Seeing fewer flies in the garden now so my sticky things must be working. temps and ph still good rh running at 70% just before lights on after feed day? Is this OK? how will I reduce this? Is it a case of adding more airflow? No other issues here all seems to be growing well. Still frosting up nicely and putting on the weight but cos I see them everyday so I have to look at pics to see it, I do spend a lot of time in the garden when I can. Waiting till 9pm on a day when I'm not in work is hard tho. Had a full 50 shades of grey going on last nite as I really tied them down, I don't think I could pull them down anymore than I have now and light is at its highest, so ill be pulling the colas to the side as they grow taller.
Not expecting much to change over the next couple of days, next feed will probably be on Wed or Thur.
Any input on RH will be helpful :thumb:
Thanks for stopping by ✌

Now the pics
First some close ups

DSC_02566.JPG

DSC_02556.JPG

DSC_02549.JPG

DSC_02537.JPG

DSC_02518.JPG

DSC_025010.JPG

Now the wide shots

DSC_024813.JPG

DSC_02478.JPG

Just an update on my holidays, it 10 days from planned harvest till I go not 4 as previously stated, it turns out we go a week later than I thought.
Peace out people ✌

70% rh is a little high, it should be around 30-50% for flower ideally. If you do some leaf trimming the rh will go down just from that, maybe 5 or 10%. Getting a change bigger than that will probably require equipment

Back
Top Bottom