Mr Am4zin's Perpetual Journey

WEEK 4 DAY 6

As week 4 draws to a close and the beginning of week 5 looms I sit here pondering who gets the next space in the flower box. Wilma will be leaving us in the next week so there will be room. I'm thinking the auto Cheese will go in today or tomorrow, given her size she won't take up much room and then the ww x jh can go in next week when Wilma leaves. My last 2 auto seeds will be planted at some point this week. I have 1 auto Cheese and my last auto bubblelicious. I gifted 1 of my bubblelicious seeds to a friend (the one who provides my medical strains) in the hope of stalling the many negative thoughts he has about auto flowers and hopefully gaining a couple of star dawg clones in return.

VEG BOX

Auto cheese day 30
She contiues to do well, her top now has a small bud forming. 8 inch tall and thin but pretty with it.
DSC_08708.JPG
DSC_08696.JPG

ww x jh day 32
She is keeping fairly short but node spacing is quite tight. Showing no signs of slowing down. She really is a little beauty.
DSC_085811.JPG
DSC_08597.JPG
DSC_08607.JPG

Both had a good feed today, there first since they got upcanned.

FLOWER BOX

Booboo day 80, was out today for her last feed before moving to plain water. She is loving the new light and showing no ill effects of the heat issues I'm still fighting.

DSC_08457.JPG
DSC_08445.JPG
DSC_08437.JPG

A look inside.
DSC_08519.JPG

Well that's all from me. My your weekends be full of smiles and Joy

WEEK 5 DAY 2

Over the last few days I have been trying to solve a few issues that I'm having, some personal and some grow related. My flower box is just far too hot, at the moment I'm having to leave the door open an inch or 2, just to keep the temps below 95f. I blew all that I had and more on the mars light and all its given me so far is a headache. I have no money for bigger fans and a bigger filter won't fit inside anyway, So, My veg box is empty and is going to have to stay that way. I'm shipping it off to my brothers and I'm gonna have him do 1 small auto at a time to stop him stealing my stash. Back to just 1 box, I can do this, 1 out and 1 in is how I see this going. 1 autoflower seed every few weeks.

With the veg box gone I'm gonna cut a massive hole into the top and mount my light on top, light inside and heat etc outside. Will give me another 6 inches of height and should sort my temperature issue out once and for all without having to spend, so it's kinda win, win.

Onto the ladies....

auto ww x jh day 35

Went into the flower box on Sunday. She is loving that light. Nothing since last feed, a few more days yet.
DSC_097411.JPG
DSC_097310.JPG
DSC_097111.JPG

auto cheese day 33

I don't actually know what day she came up because I was away but I'm guessing the day after I went. I'm hoping she is gonna be 1 big bud by the time she's done. Nothing since last feed, ww a few more days
DSC_095015.JPG
DSC_095111.JPG
DSC_095313.JPG

Booboo day 84

She is getting close, few ambers there, another week or so, all her big fan leaves have brown spots and are yellowing, she has been on water for a week but she definitely has an issue, being so close to chop I'm just gonna leave her be now. Ran 10 liters of ph 6.5 through her tonight.
DSC_09657.JPG
DSC_09639.JPG
DSC_09689.JPG

Bubble day 84

I broke one of her tops the other day, tried to split it up but it didn't survive so I'm drying it out. She is yellowing also ion her fan leaves, i'm sure it's a low soil ph problem as all the plants I had in this soil aphasia problems. Biobizz all mix till I finally get round to cook in my own
DSC_09594.JPG

The broken one
DSC_09586.JPG
DSC_095711.JPG

Until next time my friends

I guess I'll pop in here since you gave Wilma the axe (or scissors) and closed your other thread! I like it here though, I get to see what is going on in your veg AND flower cabinets!

I see you got the new Mars light in, very nice! I have to admit I bought 2 different no-name 300W LEDs when I started out and they both sucked. One drew like 90W and the other was like 135W. Both were advertized at running at around 180W. I returned both. I then wised up and got a Mars 100x3W old model (for practically the same price), and it draws 185W! I then got another and I'll be set for awhile. I think you'll be crazy happy with your new light! I'm excited to see what you do with it.

Hmmm, now you mention it.....I seem to be getting more fan leave yellowing on my WW auto that is in AllMix compared to the last auto I grew in Plant Magic soil.

Have you tried the Plant Magic soil? It's a UK company who says they make soil to suit the water supply in the UK, including the soft waters with a relatively low pH.

Maybe Biobizz is better suited to the harder water you get in the countries it's made in?

I guess I'll pop in here since you gave Wilma the axe (or scissors) and closed your other thread! I like it here though, I get to see what is going on in your veg AND flower cabinets!

I see you got the new Mars light in, very nice! I have to admit I bought 2 different no-name 300W LEDs when I started out and they both sucked. One drew like 90W and the other was like 135W. Both were advertized at running at around 180W. I returned both. I then wised up and got a Mars 100x3W old model (for practically the same price), and it draws 185W! I then got another and I'll be set for awhile. I think you'll be crazy happy with your new light! I'm excited to see what you do with it.

Welcome jojo, the veg box has now gone, I took your advise and mounted the light outside the box shining in. Pics to follow. Wilma is happily drying and is eager to please.

Hmmm, now you mention it.....I seem to be getting more fan leave yellowing on my WW auto that is in AllMix compared to the last auto I grew in Plant Magic soil.

Have you tried the Plant Magic soil? It's a UK company who says they make soil to suit the water supply in the UK, including the soft waters with a relatively low pH.

Maybe Biobizz is better suited to the harder water you get in the countries it's made in?

The ones with yellowing leaves aren't in allmix, I can't remember what soil it was if I'm honest. It were 3 English pounds for 20 ltr bag in tesco, every plant I put in it had problems. Luckily my 2 big girls are the last in that soil. My water here is pretty spot on. Ph 7.0 and 35 ppm.

EQUIPMENT UPDATE

Heat has given me a problem since I got mars as I'm sure you are aware. I have taken a bold step and removed the veg box completely. Gone. I have mounted the marsll 400w outside the box shining in through the big hole I cut. It has now been 1.5 hours and the temp sits at a happy 76.6f

DSC_098511.JPG
DSC_098612.JPG

DSC_09847.JPG
DSC_09899.JPG

Im a little disappointed at the loss of the veg box but it's one of those things. Plans have changed. It's autos for a bit now, I'll get back to some photos at some point tho.

feed update

ww x jh day 36 was fed 2.5 ml grow and 1 ml bloom per liter, fed 2 ltr till run off.

DSC_09919.JPG
DSC_09908.JPG

McD's
on your set up Mr. Amazing.

How mush m3/h is your extraction?

I use 2 pc-fans of model below for intake, outtake is 240 m3/h

Pure Wings 2 140mm
General Specs:
Dimensions (mm)140
+SilentWings-
Fan speed @ 12V (rpm)1000
Air flow @ 12V (cfm, m3/h)61.2 / 104
Air pressure @ 12V (mm H2O)0.76
Noise level @ 12V (dB(A))18.8

Shopping day today, new beans for the future. We have, in no particular order,

Dark devil auto from sweet seeds
DSC_10274.JPG

From the breaders site.

100% auto-flowering variety. Result of a hybrid between an auto-flowering of our most prized varieties, SWS28 (Auto Big Devil XL ® ) and a genetic auto-flowering exotic purple flowers.
The purple character of this gene is inherited from their ancestors in the area of ​​Chitral in the Hindu Kush Pakistan, near the Afghan border.

Dwelling genetic brings speed in bloom, purple sweet scents and colors of our Big Devil Auto XL ® .

SWS38 (Dark Devil Auto) from germination shows a strong hybrid vigor. The plants grow aspect of Indian-sativa hybrid with strong stem and numerous side branches, a large central bud and many smaller buds on the side branches.

Resin production is lush buds both in areas close to these leaves. Sweet and fruity aroma with citrus tones and incensed. Once harvested and dried, the buds take on a very dark shade of purple, almost black.

Autoflowering 100%
Indoor Yield: 400-600 g / m 2
Exterior Yield: 50-200 g / plant Harvest Interior / Exterior: 8 ½ from germination Height: 80-130 cm Red Flower: approximately 80% of individuals

Pineapple express from barney's farm
DSC_10305.JPG

A fast and vigorous auto- flowering cultivar of the Pineapple Chunk.
Produces an impressive 80 to 100 grams per plant of delicious earthy Indica.
Bud aromas are sweet, with an intense Pineapple flavor.
Effect. -Body-relaxing, stress reducing calmness.

Kalashnikova auto from greenhouse seeds.
DSC_10293.JPG

GENETICS
Kalashnikova x Green-O-Matic
EFFECTS
very body-like, fast hitter. Fruity and spicy flavor and aroma.

FLOWERING INDOOR
7 weeks flowering time with a yield up to 800
gr/sqm. Can be flowered at 18 or 12 hours photoperiod. 9 weeks total
crop time.

From here on, when 1 plant leaves my fine growbox another will be put in its place.

Happy growing people

Back
Top Bottom