Mr Am4zin's Perpetual Journey

WEEK 2 DAY 2

Honey I'm home :biglaugh:
Arrive home after a 12 hour journey late yesterday evening. First thing I did was to open the Veg box to see what was there. We now have 2 happy little seedlings, the auto Cheese came up while I was away. Nothing from the 3 bag seeds so I went fishing. Found all 3 seeds and none cracked so into the garden flowerbed they went and I used the pots as a stand to raise the babies closer to the lights.
Gave both girls plain tap water Ph'd to 6.5

Pics
DSC_06109.JPG
DSC_061112.JPG
DSC_061211.JPG
:cheer:

WEEK 2 DAY 6

Good Evening my friends
New bulbs (30w 6500k) were delivered to work while I was away, I picked them up on Wednesday and put them straight in. I used 2 and lifted the girls to within 2 inches. Temps went up to over 95f do I used what I had to hand and hacked a hole in the side. This brought temps down to 80f and I'm happy with that.
They have really started to pick up now and the node spacing is tight.

wwxjh
DSC_06686.JPG
DSC_06678.JPG

Auto cheese
DSC_06654.JPG
DSC_06645.JPG

DSC_06637.JPG

Peace out people ✌

Yeah, I'm a big fan of tight, tight nodes. Off to a good start here.

WEEK 3 DAY 4

Still Plodding along nicely, they are a little pale mind but they just hungry. Both got big pots today, should have done it last week but didn't have the funds for biobizz all mix, I did today.

DSC_06855.JPG

They have both gone into the 1 gallon rectangular pots where they will stay.

Auto Cheese
DSC_06908.JPG
DSC_06895.JPG
DSC_06862.JPG

WW x JH
DSC_06928.JPG
DSC_06918.JPG
DSC_06878.JPG

Overview
DSC_06885.JPG

I dropped them down an inch or so so they can stretch a wee bit.

The flower box
DSC_06939.JPG

WEEK 3 DAY 6

Both girls in the Veg box appeared to approve of there move into biobizz, they have rewarded me with quick growth, gaining about 2 inches in 48 hours.

Auto Cheese day 25

DSC_07045.JPG
DSC_07016.JPG

Auto jh x ww
DSC_07054.JPG
DSC_07024.JPG

Both are starting to look really pretty now and with the quick growth in a short time, I am again worried about space, I can drop them down another 2 inches but then that's it. Growing in a small space has its challenges.
DSC_07034.JPG

Flower box

Wilma day 89

Sick but showing signs of improvement
DSC_07093.JPG

Booboo day 73

Doing well
DSC_07104.JPG

Bubble day 73

Looking oh so pretty
DSC_071111.JPG

Wilma in the front, booboo back left and bubble on the right
DSC_07126.JPG

:party:did I mention my marsll has been marked for dispatch? :party:

I hope you all have a pleasant weekend filled with things that make you happy

What does that mean "marked for dispatch"?

What a slice of Paradise you live in, my friend. Thanks so much for sharing them. So beautiful.

Love the little ones. I have four of my own at that age and I was admiring them today. They're so full of potential, just waiting to race away like the wind and explode in growth.

Ooo! I forgot to soak seeds. Gotta run. :laughtwo:

After reading your testimony on FLUX CENTRAL I realized it was past due time to get my butt over here Mr. Amazing.
Great start to a :nicethread:

:popcorn:

Hey amzn the Mars is nice. Just got mine a couple weeks ago and i was suprised to see switches for veg and flower. Should help with heat and electicity a little bit. Very bright light though. I worry about eye damage. I keep seeing green! Normally seeing green would be a good thing but in this case im not so sure. I like your setup and i will be watching and learning.

Hey amzn the Mars is nice. Just got mine a couple weeks ago and i was suprised to see switches for veg and flower. Should help with heat and electicity a little bit. Very bright light though. I worry about eye damage. I keep seeing green! Normally seeing green would be a good thing but in this case im not so sure. I like your setup and i will be watching and learning.

Thankyou my friend. I use good quality sunglasses when I'm in the Garden. Bad for your peepers them lights. Seeing green is no good thing.

WEEK 4 DAY 3

VEG BOX

Auto cheese day 29
Nothing other than growth for this girl this week. She is getting lanky.
DSC_08087.JPG

Auto jh x ww
Growing really well, don't tell the cheese but she is my favourite.
DSC_08075.JPG

Overall
DSC_08098.JPG

FLOWER BOX

I received my Marsll 400w yesterday and couldn't wait to install it.
DSC_07479.JPG
DSC_07748.JPG
DSC_07505.JPG

It has left me with an issue tho
Is it hot in here or is it me?
DSC_08164.JPG

I put 2 extra 3 inch holes on the bottom of the box but it didn't help much. I've ordered another fan to help the 4" that's there already. I'm also goin to look at making diy light louvers (Thanks JoJo677 for the tutorial) to put at the bottom of the front door. For now I'm leaving the door cracked open during lights on.

See here for info on the girls in there. They are loving that new light.

DSC_08116.JPG

Well that's all from me for today. I wish you all smiles and happiness to go with your big and frosty nugs
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom