Mr Am4zin's Perpetual Journey

All caught up and love the idea of the light fitting. Would do it myself but I use a tent so no cutting holes for me lol. Good luck with your grow and looking forward to watching those harvests :blunt:

Put my head into the box this morning, the ww x jh looks all droopy and unwell. Not sure what I could be as yet as I had to go to work. Will have another look later when I return home.

DSC_10416.JPG

Sorry it's sideways, it was a quick snap as I left this morning.

Dark devil auto seed went in water this morning. Will go into the soil when I get home from work :thumb:

The little pot is Venus flytrap seeds that were planted last night.

if lights just come on she could have been having a nap ,
the tips look slightly bent so check ph , i see a drip tray under her so she could be sucking nutes back up she dont need
and also make sure there in room in that pot for roots

nice work :thumb:

Cheers nutty, lights were due to go off an hour after pic was take so not sleeping, drip trays empty (made that mistake before) will check ph later when at home. She was OK when I went to bed 5 hours earlier.

I also get that little tip curl sometimes but so far i've seen no negative effects so I just assume thats my plants way of giving me the thumbs up. I can't really tell from your pic but it sorta looks like in the back those tips look nute burned.

No nute burn my friend. I'll pull them all out for better pics later. My thinking is after 18 hours of standing up she is getting tired.

WEEK 6 DAY 1

Just some pics
The strange auto ww x jh day 41 that goes to sleep an hour before lights out
DSC_10491.JPG
DSC_10504.JPG
DSC_10527.JPG
DSC_10548.JPG

Auto cheese day 39 is budding up nicely. I think she's gonna be a winner, I have 1 more of these seeds. The burned leaf is just that, she got close to a cfl when she was smaller.
DSC_10557.JPG
DSC_10576.JPG
DSC_10606.JPG
DSC_10647.JPG

And finally the youngest, so young she is yet to peep from below the soil. A dark devil auto
DSC_10474.JPG

Booboo day 88 got the chop tonight. Had no phone so couldn't take pics. Wet trimmed wieght of 51g. :lot-o-toke:
Congrats Mr' Amazing.

Your White Widow X Jack Herer looks like a queen sitting on her throne in that chair.

Looking good here mate :) just had a catch up. Your new Mars looks awesome! I'm still to venture into the world of Led, stuck in my ways :) congrats on the harvest too :thumb:

Looking good here mate :) just had a catch up. Your new Mars looks awesome! I'm still to venture into the world of Led, stuck in my ways :) congrats on the harvest too :thumb:

Led is the future, gave a mate one of my seeds to grow out, same pot, soil etc but he grows hps. Not much difference in the end if I'm honest

She is my Queen. Gets more attention than the wife :thumb:

My wife can relate to this. Hahahaha!!

Hi Mr. Amazing! My sincerest apologies for getting here 6 pages late.

Let's rock it! :party:

Back
Top Bottom