Mr Am4zin's Perpetual Journey

My wife can relate to this. Hahahaha!!

Hi Mr. Amazing! My sincerest apologies for getting here 6 pages late.

Let's rock it! :party:

Welcome pigeons, no need to apologise, take a seat and pack yourself a bowl

heh heh heh -- they look good, MrA! The Auto Dark Devil should be fun, eh?
Cheers glimmer grass. Looking forward to the dark devil, SweetSue inspired me to try it.

TWITCHY BUM TIME

This afternoon my good lady arrived at a customers house to find that the house had been trashed and robbed.

Fast forward a few hours and there is a knock at the door. imagine my shock as I as open the door, smoking pipe in hand to see 2 big police men standing on my doorstep. They were here to talk to my lady. Went away happy but when they left i did have to go and change my shorts.i

WEEK 6 DAY 3

ww x jh day 43 was out for feed today, it's been exactly seven days since her last. She got 2 ltr water with 4ml grow, 4ml bloom and 2ml calmag. She looks healthy and strong. I hope she doesn't get too much taller as she's getting close to the light. I've not done any training at all upon her, I only tuck the odd leaf when it's blocking a bud site.

DSC_10768.JPG
DSC_10826.JPG
DSC_10834.JPG

Nothing on the dark devil auto yet
DSC_10858.JPG

A look back
DSC_10978.JPG

Thanks for popping in my friends.

Look at all those white hairs! Looking great, my friend. How far away is that top cola from the LED? I never did get light bleaching, but I always expected it when my buds got to 6" from the LED.

Thanks jojo. She is 7.5 inches from the led, I could always bend her over if it comes to it. I've always said no closer than 6 inches.

TWITCHY BUM TIME

This afternoon my good lady arrived at a customers house to find that the house had been trashed and robbed.

Fast forward a few hours and there is a knock at the door. imagine my shock as I as open the door, smoking pipe in hand to see 2 big police men standing on my doorstep. They were here to talk to my lady. Went away happy but when they left i did have to go and change my shorts.i
I'm still picturing that whole scene in my mind; pipe, slippers, and high... too funny.

Hi Am4zin,

I learned a lot reading through your first grow, like what a "thrips" is!

Happy to be subbed and learning more as you embark on your perpetual journey.

Welcome to my little spot of loveliness. Pull up a chair and get rolling. We all share here. :thumb:

This auto white widow x jack herer really is the strangest thing. Again I put my head in at 0730 (lights off at 0830) this morning and she looked bad.
DSC_10994.JPG

I go to do a days graft and when I return 11 hours later she looks fantastic.
DSC_11055.JPG

The lights came on at 1430. It's like she hasn't got the energy to keep her leaves up for the full 18 hours.
Question time.... Should I leave the lights on 18/6? or shall I drop it an hour or so and see how she is?
Any idea on what or why this is happening?
Temps are 75f at there highest and rh sits at 60%

Many thanks in advance my friends. Enjoy the rest of your day. :circle-of-love:

DON'T TOUCH THAT TIMER Mr. Amazing! She's doing fine. Some plants like to sleep more than others, she needs her beauty rest.

Back
Top Bottom