Mr Am4zin's Perpetual Journey

If she was under-watered she wouldn't have woke up without it.

I am a newbie to the game, but I will say that I have found during 18/6 the sativa dominant hybrids get a little tired towards the end of the day. No worries at all, leave that timer right where it is.

Dark devil auto day 2

DSC_10663.JPG

Looking good mate :thumb: I had a tangerine dream that did exactly the same as your wwxjh I thought it was strange too, but it didn't effect the end result. Your baby is looking very happy :)

Looking good mate :thumb: I had a tangerine dream that did exactly the same as your wwxjh I thought it was strange too, but it didn't effect the end result. Your baby is looking very happy :)

ThankYou, i'm hoping it doesn't effect the end result, I had 2 of these seeds and the first spent the last half of her life sick so the smoke isn't great. Hope this is the bomb.

WEEK 6 DAY 5

Thought I'd do an update for Bubble, the bubblelicious autoflower. At 93 days she is knocking on a bit. She was topped at day 13, stopped growing for like 2 weeks. I tried to Flux her LA style, so she is part flux part WTF. I snapped one of her top buds off too while flushing her out. So she has just 3 remaining and a few secondaries. She is still getting fed but lightly after a big flush, everytime she dries out as she ha been suffering low ph problems for most of her life (she's in shitty soil) I don't know how long she has left, I'm just gonna let her run till she tells me she's ready. Anyway. Here are some pics.

This pic shamed me into trimming some leaves off.
DSC_10745.JPG

After a trim
DSC_10786.JPG

DSC_10866.JPG

The flash makes buds look really frosty but you can't get a good close up.
DSC_10859.JPG

Looking Amazin, almost like the person growing it is also Amazin....wait, hold on............... he is!!!!!
Its Mr Amazin!!!! I really gotta stop meeting all these super heroes today, forums are flooded with em
Im stupid :grinjoint:
Funny that im planning on growing this n I come across youre grow. No AUTO mind you but they shud be similar

Herb :yummy:

WEEK 6 DAY 7

I do like that bubblelicious, smooth smoke and fast hitting, this update could take some time.

AUTO CHEESE DAY 45

She is a lush such a pretty flower, she stands 16" above the soil and is looking like she is going to be one single cola of fat cheesy bud. She was out for feed today, 2ml grow, 6 ml bloom and 1 tsp molasses with 2 ltr water.

DSC_11573.JPG
DSC_11519.JPG
DSC_11506.JPG
DSC_113914.JPG
DSC_11256.JPG

DARK DEVIL AUTO DAY 5

She is still setting down strong roots, i'm expecting a growth spurt soon

DSC_11625.JPG

Looking back you will see ww x jh in front left, cheese front right. The bubblelicious is back right and the DD rear left. Getting crowded again in there.
DSC_11664.JPG

I hope everyone has had a happy and joyful weekend. Best of buds to you all

Loving your work :thumb: that cheese is going to be one big bud :) if only we could clone these that would be perfect for SOG. Bubble is looking good too, is you wwxjh still sleepy? :)

Loving your work :thumb: that cheese is going to be one big bud :) if only we could clone these that would be perfect for SOG. Bubble is looking good too, is you wwxjh still sleepy? :)

Thankyou my friend. She is. Little princess likes an early night.

Back
Top Bottom