Mr Am4zin's Perpetual Journey

Or a giant woman's clevage lol fix up those wrinkles.
Is it just me dropping in after my "wake n bake" or does this look like a Giant holding Mr. Amazing's plant in the palm of his hand?

Funny guys you. I have a white chair, Im a mechanic by trade and we have dogs. Ill use owt to keep them clean, Mrs Am4zin would be very upset to see plant pot rings. I do agree with your descriptions. Made me giggle when I was at work and that doesn't happen often. Thanks guys. :thumb:

Bubble is still shooting those pistils out :) looking good mate :) I'm very interested in this dark devil to, especially after reading the community grow, sounds like a great sativa smoke just up my street :drool::lot-o-toke:
Thanks my friend, I've never smoked the dark devil myself but SweetSue described it in a way I couldn't ignore.

Its probaly mr amazin himself holding it, he has special powers you know, just like Organic man and may well be able to grow a huge size to complete feeding his girls faster. Keep living upto your name Amazin

You make me laff, superpowers? Me? Well I am Mr Am4zin.... With organicman by my side we will conquer this growing malarkey. :rofl:

WW x JH day 50 was out for feed today. She was very hungry so I upped her food intake slightly.

DSC_12601.JPG
DSC_12542.JPG
DSC_12565.JPG
DSC_12522.JPG
DSC_12512.JPG
DSC_12554.JPG

WEEK 7 DAY 6

Good Evening friends. Thought I'd update all girls tonight.

Bubblelicious autoflower day 101. Still going strong and showing no signs of slowing yet, I hope she finishes soon as I need the herb.
DSC_12953.JPG
DSC_12963.JPG

Auto cheese day 51 has achieved what I wanted, all her bud sites have joined up and she now looks like 1 big cola. She had a feed today.
DSC_12844.JPG
DSC_12853.JPG

WW X JH auto day 53 is still hungry for N it would seem. I upped her food last time and will have to do so again for her next feed. Ph etc all good so I can't see it being anything else.
DSC_12697.JPG
DSC_12812.JPG

She got to 5 inches off the light.I had to tie her down.
DSC_13091.JPG

Dark devil auto day 10 is still growing well.
DSC_1304.JPG
DSC_13072.JPG

A look back
DSC_13114.JPG

Well thanks for coming. May your weekends be happy and joyful
:Namaste:

I love how each one gets their turn to shine sitting in the throne :smokin:
I have to make them all feel like they are my queen.

Ladies look great, :thumb:

The autocheese like the most, if she fattens up more that gonna be a huge cola. :drool:
This is what I was hoping for when she started budding up. Starting to smell like sweaty feet.

You can see by then end they will all be nice and chunky. Keep them happy and they'll reward you greatly! :goodjob:
Keeping the ww x jh happy is proving hard, she has one hell of an appetite already being fed 1.5 x the recommended and still yellowing the lower leaves, flushing this one when the time comes should be an easy process.

:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom