Mr. Keller's garden of Eden

Thank you all for the reply. I'm pretty happy with my first go around. It's a learning process. It just seems that I have a green thumb for cannabis. I have tried to grow bonsai but have had no luck. Every single one has died. As for the hermie, I'm not to worried, it only looked like on pod busted and a few seeds won't bother me. It's still going to be better than what I usually have.

Another week, another update. Things are looking great, I'm in the last few weeks.

HPIM0815.JPG

HPIM0819.JPG

HPIM0814.JPG

HPIM0816.JPG

Newest femaly to be put into flower. The picture is blury, but you can see it's been topped and looks pretty healthy.
HPIM0813.JPG

Thanks for stopping by. :thanks::roorrip:

Thanks for stopping by and for the rep. This grow has been pretty hard for me since I'm very impatient. And with my ladies being in the last few weeks it's much harder to not get my greedy hands on them.

Thanks Pan and Nudeh.

My last female has starting to show some hairs now. Yesterday when I looked she only had 2 hairs, and this morning that has atleast tripled.

Sorry for not updating lately. My computer is down and I have to use my Ps3, which sucks. But anyways, I had to harvest because my big female hermied real bad within matter of hours. I went to work and she was fine, I came home and it was like looking at a banana tree. Ok so it wasn't that bad. But I didn't want it to get worse. I was only about a week away from harvest anyways. I will have pics as soon as possible. Thanks for watching. I have another female going right now plus 2 clones. So it's not over yet.

Back
Top Bottom