Mr.MG's Stealth Grow Journal

MrMiracleGro

What's up, guys?

I am a novice grower and decided to make a grow journal.

Current setup:

1 100W 6500k CFL
1 Eco-Pot (Unknown size) -- Transplanting to a 1.5 gal
FERTILOME organic soil (no outside nutes)

Prior to the new medium, I was using miracle gro... which resulted in extreme nute burn

This is just a "loud" bag seed that I decided to grow.. Got plenty nice lookin' seeds saved up and I plan on using them all to their advantage! ;)

I started this beautiful baby girl almost a month ago.. slow results, i think, but nonetheless exciting and beautiful..

here are some photos over time:

IMG_44855.jpg

IMG_45469.jpg

IMG_45469.jpg

image31902.jpg

IMG_46718.jpg

IMG_46745.jpg

IMG_47496.jpg

IMG_47502.jpg

NEAR DEATH (WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT):
IMG_47845.jpg

TODAY:
IMG_48069.jpg

Will post more throughout my journey!!

i will also post some pictures of her in early-early veg

You put Miracle-Gro on it way too soon. I wouldn't use it before 2-3 weeks of decent sprout growth from watering. I only use it once during veg, MAYBE twice if my grow needs a kick in the seat.

And, you say it's 1 bag seed. What makes you think it's a female? I would have grown at least 5 to maybe end up with 1 or 2 females.

You put Miracle-Gro on it way too soon. I wouldn't use it before 2-3 weeks of decent sprout growth from watering. I only use it once, MAYBE twice if my grow needs a kick in the seat.

And, you say it's 1 bag seed. What makes you think it's a female? I would have grown at least 5 to maybe end up with 1 or 2 females.

Again, this was my first grow.. ignorance only goes so far.

i say her in hopes of it being a her.

i can only have one plant growing.

and i'm lookin' at in from another vantage point: experience.

Again, this was my first grow.. ignorance only goes so far.

i say her in hopes of it being a her.

i can only have one plant growing.

and i'm lookin' at in from another vantage point: experience.

You'll get a lot of great advice here from indoor growers, I'm outdoor. Many shun Miracle-Gro altogether and will share what they've used with great success in their indoor ventures. In the meantime, you would benefit from reading all you can about cannabis cultivation and figure out what works for you through advice, and trial & error. I suggest downloading the PDF of Ed Rosenthal's Growers Handbook. You'll find that growing is more than popping seed in dirt and watering. It's a true science.

You'll get a lot of great advice here from indoor growers, I'm outdoor. Many shun Miracle-Gro altogether and will share what they've used with great success in their indoor ventures. In the meantime, you would benefit from reading all you can about cannabis cultivation and figure out what works for you through advice, and trial & error. I suggest downloading the PDF of Ed Rosenthal's Growers Handbook. You'll find that growing is more than popping seed in dirt and watering. It's a true science.

Oh, man, I've already discovered this..

It's a new and fun hobby. I've a always enjoyed smoking cannabis, plus I've always had a love for nature, so that ultimately sparked the curiosity to give growing a shot.. Learning a lot through failure, but I think things are on good rails right now. Patience is a virtue!

Oh, man, I've already discovered this..

It's a new and fun hobby. I've a always enjoyed smoking cannabis, plus I've always had a love for nature, so that ultimately sparked the curiosity to give growing a shot.. Learning a lot through failure, but I think things are on good rails right now. Patience is a virtue!

I can tell by the last pic that it's a lot healthier. Yeah, I like tokin', too. Cannabis has many soothing effects. For me it helps to control my bipolar crap. All the best to you in your growing efforts.

concern: why do my leaves appear so droopy?

i am in no way over-watering my plants, am i? (4-5 days)

could it be lack of oxygen to roots or lack of ventilation?

Back
Top Bottom