Mr.MG's Stealth Grow Journal

UPDATED, PHOTOS ARE FROM TODAY:

IMG_50759.jpg

IMG_50765.jpg

Looking at this, seems could be under watering. There is good info take a look,Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

that is what I was beginning to think...

she was thirsty :((

problem solved..

hours later (around 4:30)

i will post newer pictures because there has been some change in just only an hour or two..

edit:

Just smoked a joint and bowl of lamb's bread... very high.. so maybe... i.. could be wrong? but i think that is what the problem is lol :thumb:

Update:

I just found out my city has a Hydroponic store (will be upgrading a lot of my toys very shortly, hahahaha :) )

I just transplanted my baby girl (praying its a girl ... most of the strain info is unknown)

let me know what you guys think! hopefully things are going well for her.

any advice?

IMG_51632.jpg

IMG_51705.jpg

IMG_51675.jpg

IMG_51656.jpg

Are they yellowing at the tips? Anyways looking good sub'd figured I'd stop on by Tallen Town lol couldn't resist lol

Are they yellowing at the tips? Anyways looking good sub'd figured I'd stop on by Tallen Town lol couldn't resist lol

nope..

they were its first leaves.. they were the REALLY small ones from seedling.. not the cotyledons

edit:

i plucked them off.. they were yellowing (the entire leave)

Again, this was my first grow.. ignorance only goes so far.

i say her in hopes of it being a her.

i can only have one plant growing.

and i'm lookin' at in from another vantage point: experience.

You all good man. Its all trial and error. And more error, then some more trial, then error again. You'll get it!!!

nope..

they were its first leaves.. they were the REALLY small ones from seedling.. not the cotyledons

edit:

i plucked them off.. they were yellowing (the entire leave)

I'm subbed, if your referring to the small water leaves then this is normal. I usually cut them off before they get to that point.

Nice and healthy. What are your plans on flipping to 12/12? :nomo:
Have you added any nutes yet? Good job

Thanks!

I intend on switching over to 12/12 here pretty shortly. I'm going to extend veg by a week or two to compensate for her lack of development when she underwent severe "illnesses," to say the least.

Also, gonna grab a 2700K, 125 WATT CFL from the local hydro store before the switch, too.

And I haven't added any "flowering" nutes. I've been using this alaska fish emulsion (5-1-1) to feed during veg. Going to upgrade to the FOX FARMS nute bundle when I make the switch to flowering, and along with the new light.

Back
Top Bottom