Mr.MG's Stealth Grow Journal

You look like you have lots of perlite in there so you shouldn't be all root rotty but there is something going on in that pot the plant doesn't like.

Just previous to these last pics she was looking real good so what did you do different if anything?

It's likely the pH is off but that's a bit of a cop out. Other than the droopy leaves she looks real good.

Let it dry out then water well after popping her out of the pot to see what's going on with the roots. Drape some tin foil over those CFLs to aim the light to the plant too. Most of it is being wasted now.

Whatever it is is pretty minor but most likely related to what it's growing in. I'd move it to a bigger pot with something like a soilless mix to dilute the soil she's in now.

L8r

Just went back to see what's up and a big NO! to the fish emulsion. Might as well go back to Miracle Grow nutes. That crap is not meant for plants that humans are going to ingest. Not made in Alaska for many years and is the garbage that Chinese refuse to eat. Full of heavy metals and all sorts of other contaminants.

You're growing pot for crying out loud so use something made for pot plants. I've grown with nothing but AN nutes for 15 years and never have problems.

Give up eating for a week and spend the money on a few liters of decent nutes. Jars full of buds will make you feel a lot better down the line :)

:peace:

Just went back to see what's up and a big NO! to the fish emulsion. Might as well go back to Miracle Grow nutes. That crap is not meant for plants that humans are going to ingest. Not made in Alaska for many years and is the garbage that Chinese refuse to eat. Full of heavy metals and all sorts of other contaminants.

You're growing pot for crying out loud so use something made for pot plants. I've grown with nothing but AN nutes for 15 years and never have problems.

Give up eating for a week and spend the money on a few liters of decent nutes. Jars full of buds will make you feel a lot better down the line :)

:peace:

you're the man.

i'm upgrading some stuff very soon.

i want to get a new nute system. I really am looking into fox farms bundle.

in addition, I plan on getting the FFoF for my next grow-op.. i'll have a tent by then.

this is my first grow.. still learning the ropes.

and yeah.. with numbers like 5-1-1.. that seems out of wack.. it is "organic" and was the only thing I could purchase at the time.. thank you for the insight, dude!

edit:

i've got a reflector literally right above it.. the light isn't the issue, trust me. :Namaste:

UPDATE (will post pics):

help... i think i may have harmed my baby.. i transplanted her into a 3.5 gal bucket from a 1.5, put her in Happy Frog (went from a promix without any ferts.. that's what I think the issue is/was).

also got a 2700k 125wattcfl for her.. just switched the lights to 12/12!!

she has been a fuckin' fighter, so I hope she will prevail from this transplant... tapped some of the roots.

Bought some more new toys. Gonna try out these CYCO brand nutes! Heard amazing things from the man at my local hydro store. They are hydroponic based, but they include a soil feeding chart. Heard these ferts are amazing!
IMG_54594.jpg

After transplant (hopefully she will be okay, I've maintained faith in her):
IMG_54607.jpg

thank you, man!

she has been a fighter, bro

I'm on my second grow mate. I just about managed to scrape about an ounce and a half from my first Northern Lights plant.

I think I made every newb mistake. This time, I'm just leaving them alone. I grow in soil (Allmix with loads more perlite mixed in) so I can just watch the leaves.

I've enjoyed this run so much. Leaving the ladies alone is really working for me.

:thumb:

I'm on my second grow mate. I just about managed to scrape about an ounce and a half from my first Northern Lights plant.

I think I made every newb mistake. This time, I'm just leaving them alone. I grow in soil (Allmix with loads more perlite mixed in) so I can just watch the leaves.

I've enjoyed this run so much. Leaving the ladies alone is really working for me.

:thumb:

This is my first grow and I love it so much, haha!

The entire process has been just incredible. This forum has contributed to much of my success thus far. Awesome place.

If she's just been watered, lift the pot and feel the weight. Now let her get REALLY light. Keep an eye on the leaves.

How often you water is absolutely dependent on your own individual grow environment.

I water my Autos every 6-10 days. This is in standard Allmix WITHOUT extra perlite (stoned mistake on my part ;)) in 3 gallon pots. My SomaRi bush is in a 5 gallon can. I mixed loads more perlite in with the soil and she needs water every 5-6 days.

Your mileage WILL vary. I guess that's what I'm trying to say.

Hope that helps man.

Peace out.

This is my first grow and I love it so much, haha!

The entire process has been just incredible. This forum has contributed to much of my success thus far. Awesome place.

Once you pop...... :)

Off to harvest my Freezeberry now. SomaRi goes into flower tomorrow.

:Namaste:

update:

pretty sure it is a hermie.. oh no

still gonna grow it out until harvest..

gonna pull the pollen sacs/balls off the lil' bastard lol

Sadly that's a boy. Ive had incredible luck with bag seed i have yet to find a straight up male but i had one ninja hermie i never did find the pollen sacs lol. Don't be discouraged shit happens but as growers we just gotta keep trucking peace

don't worry... he was put to use!!

got more vegging... after a few more runs (gonna use up my entire stash of bagseed) I'm gonna start buying fem'd seeds.

i wanna begin training and implementing lst on my next-ups

photos coming soon!!

Back
Top Bottom