Mr. Miracle Grow's Second Grow Journal

MrMiracleGro

Okay... so after discovering that my first grow was a male, I decided to get some more seeds running...

I've learned things of great value over the three months of my first grow.. Amazing community.

First grow:
IMG_55244.JPG

Remains/trim/early-harvest:
IMG_82963.jpg

Furthermore, my last plant was not a total failure... I was able to "feel" the buzz he produced... Oh, and by the way, the cookies were fantastic. :love:

IMG_63463.jpg

IMG_56343.jpg

Anyways, I felt it was only right to start up some more lil' ones.

I germ'd 5, however, only 2 were a success, so I'm going to run with them!

Welcome my two lil' girls (hopefully :cheer:), Marla & Baby!

IMG_55564.jpg

Aye, the girls look like spritely young lasses! Good luck!

I've got faith that they are girls. They're just some random bagseeds.. I intend on using majority of my bagseeds so I can fine-tune my skills before I start purchasing fem'd seeds!

Gonna play around with some LST on these babies. :circle-of-love:

Thanks for stopping by, Applegate.

I went the same bag seed route. It'll be a shame paying top dollar for seeds and then not even having a successful grow. Any idea which fem seeds your going for and from where?

I took a little look at some of 420Mag's sponsors.

I'm obviously planning on growing indica dominant strains for stealth/indoor purposes. I was looking at Northern Lights. Heard that is a pretty simple strain to grow.

Any suggestions, my man?

For your current grow, will you be using fem'd seeds, or are they bagseeds?

I know that they are mystery seeds, but do you know the predetermined sex, or is it merely an assumption? :p

Seedlings seem to be loving the temp of their home. I like to keep it around 78-80 for seedlings (in my opinion, it kind of mimics the outdoors during growing season, yeah??)

image110021.JPG

Here is a photo of baby. She loves her home.
image210010.JPG

And... Marla... she LOVES her home.

They share a great space.
image1_1_6.JPG

Day 4 (SINCE SEED) and they are fucking thriving.

Love seeing them doing well, haha. :circle-of-love:

Just mystery bag seeds from some middies. I seen an article depicting a female seed and a male seed in order to increase female to male ratio and it says the end of the seed with a depression is most likely female.

Just mystery bag seeds from some middies. I seen an article depicting a female seed and a male seed in order to increase female to male ratio and it says the end of the seed with a depression is most likely female.

Nice, man.

You know those mids seeds can be grown into like... medical grade cannabis, yeah

Poor growing conditions = poopy weed

Good growing conditions = good weed

my friend used to give me all his mids seeds, but i got him onto growing, too.. he loves it :Namaste:

It's always nice to see a fellow smoker become a fellow grower making him a fellow smoking grower! Talk about plant and then talk about smoking plants and then finally the actual smoking happens lol. :passitleft:

Updated photos:

IMG_56636.jpg
IMG_56615.jpg

It appears as if my lil ones were developing heat stress? The room was 81 degrees daytime temp... I managed to get it down to a steady 75-77 daytime temp, and 71-73 nighttime temp.

I was also dealing with VERY LOW humidity. Been misting daily to maintain 45-55 humidity

Things should progressively get better!

Here they are, anyways.

Back
Top Bottom