Mr. Miracle Grow's Second Grow Journal

Haha i just asked when you were gonna flip on your journal mello then I come over here to check on MRMG and I get my answer lol. Hey MRMG your girl is looking great bummer bout the males brother but hey atleast you have a girl finally! Lol. You plan on taking clones?

Soooooo...was it Marla that ended up being a Marvin? I'm running feminized seed on my first grow but apparently my husband was feeling frisky and tried to germinate some old bag seed and damned if one didn't pop. The timing's all wrong as I don't have a separate veg space in the grow room and even worse, what if I end up getting attached to a plant that ends up being a boy?

I suppose I'll follow your lead and hack it to pieces!

yo, what's up guys!!?

okay.. so i've got some bad news and good news.

i will post pics of baby, later..

bad news will follow. no, she isn't pollinated :circle-of-love:

Ignore the "talon" on some of the fan leaves. Too much N in flowering. Oopsy. Nothing too harmful.

IMG_048437.JPG
IMG_048633.JPG
IMG_048537.JPG

I wish I had two plants that looked like this, lol. :circle-of-love:

what's up guys? sorry for such negiligence.. been busy with some irl stuff!

had an apartment inspection and had to hide my plant for 36 hours of darkness right into the switch to flowering... not good for her, but she survived... had to transport her in 20 degree weather, too.. yikes

anyways, here she is!!

some updated photos for ya'll

IMG_009445.jpg
IMG_008754.jpg
IMG_009547.jpg

I had one of those inspections back when I started my journal. That is what screwed up my timing in the first place cause I had intended to do a SOG in the first place lol. They suck lol

Back
Top Bottom