My 1st Indoor Grow Using Mars 300 LED

Thanks, although the obvious damage, she seems healthy and no other signed of damage,all shoots and heads where standing to attention before lights off. I'll keep all posted. Hope everyone on 420 are all good on this lovely sunny day

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

sorry for lack of updates been busy n not had time. But here goes...
Since the supercrop on the lemon and the fim on the amnesia, I trimmed the lager fan leaves and put them into 12/12 and are now on day 15 of flower. I am feeding every 2 days with the bio biz 3pack. seem to be coming along ok, got a few things I will do different the next grow, but Im happy :)

IMAG091311.jpg
IMAG093713.jpg
IMAG097210.jpg
IMAG099111.jpg
IMAG10268.jpg
IMAG10349.jpg
IMAG10588.jpg
IMAG107211.jpg
IMAG10739.jpg
IMAG109811.jpg
IMAG110010.jpg
IMAG11017.jpg
IMAG11038.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Yes still here alive and well, still 6 and 10 more weeks growing left in them lol

Day 23 of flower, all looking good, temps average around 70 and humidity around 60, a lili on the high side but seem to be doing fine, pics to follow... Happy growing all :)

Hi I'm new here jus wanted to drop a couple of my plant its God's Gift tell me wat u think
420-magazine-mobile20365276.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1502646830.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1590385026.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks b. Yeah, I kinda had a double whammy, I swapped the lights around for a couple of days and noticed it. I managed to get calmag deficiency and find the hot spot of the lights, but too late by the time I noticed. I've given her a couple of doses of calmag around a week apart as 1st dose didnt seem to ease the problem, hopefully will correct itself now. Hope all are well on 420 :)

Hi. Im pretty new here myself. Im not sure what that is, not come across upto now, but doesn't look good. Hope she's salvageable. Happy grwing :)
Hi I'm new here jus wanted to drop a couple of my plant its God's Gift tell me wat u think
420-magazine-mobile20365276.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1502646830.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1590385026.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

that spotting looks like a calcium issue.
Think its definitely become an issue now. I gave her straight water yesterday and spots are on new growth, so will give some more calmag next feed. Or is there anything you could recommend I do in the meantime? I dont like seeing her like this :(

Back
Top Bottom