My 4th Grow - Hindu Kush - 2011

Re: My 4th Grow/Hindu Kush/2011

Thanks for all the input guys, i'd love to try something on my girls but right now i'm battling extremely high temps and humidity, i'm getting a little nervous, I got home from work the last two days to above 90 temps and 75 percent r/h. I promptly put my ac in the window and attached ducting to blow into the tent, i'm hoping this helps. I also plan on getting a 400w hps tomorrow from the grow store. it's time to let these babies fatten up :) the 150s are coming out as well as all the little cfls, maybe that will help the temp issue a bit. i'll update with pics of the new setup tomorrow. keep blazin

Hey what's up guys, back with some day 82 updates, so I didn't manage to get the snowstorm this weekend, buuuut I did pick up a 400w hps with a digital ballast! score! The girls have been absolutely loving bathing in the new light, damn this thing makes my two 150w seem like cfl's lol i'm seeing discernible growth already and it's only been a little under 2 days.

@Rekles, I wanted to go with the coolhood but it cost more and I didnt' have enough for it so i got the batwig. I figured the light itself is more important right now, I can always change the hood for when the diesels go under.

got a few update pics as well. here goes

82_1_.jpg

82_2_.jpg

82_3_.jpg

82_4_.jpg

82_5_.jpg

82_6_.jpg

82_7_.jpg

82_8_.jpg

82_9_.jpg

82_10_.jpg

I'm now wondering if I should still take them down with the original time frame of approx 2 more weeks or if I should let them go longer now that I have this beast above them :) hmmmm...

@dekon, thanks man, it's been a long road so far on this one, can't wait til harvest!

@Rekles - not day 82 of flowering, but from seed, I did a 12/12 on this grow and I still can't believe I ended up with 6ft. tall plants!! and what do you mean by exfoliate?

@sisco - you got that right bro!! the first half goes down this weekend, 24hrs of darkness begins tomorrow night, that should open the canopy a bit more let the lower sites develop a tad bit more and shine more light on the diesels.

They are on day 85 today and looking great i'll post some pics after work, running a little late right now so peace guys and thanks for stopping by!

Sorry for the lag in updates guys, it's been quite a busy week for me, I took down one of the girls, i'll have harvest pics up after work tonight, the other lady is still up doing well on day 96 from seed, 72 days flowering. the diesels have all been transplanted to their final homes and are swelling up quite nicely. be back later!

Well here goes the harvest pics, smoke report. and all that jazz..
86_12_.jpg

86_33_.jpg

86_43_.jpg

86_3_1.jpg

86_6_1.jpg

ummm I don't even know what to say. the first this that came to mind for me was that madonna song, "like a virgin" I got so freaking high, it was a soaring type of high, started off slow,...and then took me along for a ride. It's deff. on the light and airy side, I sure wish i'd gotten that 400w earlier in the grow, but what she lacks in size she sure makes up for in potency, the first bit I tried tasted god awful, worst that anything i've ever grown. I can deffinitely attribute that to my use of hydro nutes I never got a chance to finish a couple years ago, as I waited for it to cure a bit, the taste got much much better, and the high did as well :) i'm heavily medicated off some of this lovely stuff at the moment and am going back to my doritos and ice cream and watching limitless. ciao. more updates of the rest of the gang when I get off cloud nine..happy growing to all!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom